Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 107.

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

LordNrixx - - Mobile Version

make an hotfix on this sbi.. its too iritating!! can't chat properly

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

UP

• Quote from Angel333KOT: “Quote from LordNrixx: “Quote from LordNrixx: “hi there, can you move the skill cancel icon a litle bit higher? everytime i chase someone on the north side or north west side my finger reaches the 'X' icon and ended up canceling my skill.. its to close from the spell that makes it cancel the skill when your finger reach the X icon. you can't avoid it tho if the enemy is exact pointed at 'X' direction or atleast make a settings where we be able to customize the location of…

• Quote from LordNrixx: “hi there, can you move the skill cancel icon a litle bit higher? everytime i chase someone on the north side or north west side my finger reaches the 'X' icon and ended up canceling my skill.. its to close from the spell that makes it cancel the skill when your finger reach the X icon. you can't avoid it tho if the enemy is exact pointed at 'X' direction or atleast make a settings where we be able to customize the location of the skill cancel icon.. ” this one

• and also this one that they dont want to pay even a litle bit of attention.

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

UP

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

UP

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

1.) its so hard to change chat room section.. from "say" to "guild chat", "whisper".. before changing chat room section is no problem now its too difficult it doesn't respond emediatly when topping the chat room section button. (see the image below) 2.) when typing in chat you no longer see the words you are typing leads to wrong typos everytime! its too hard to communicate! (see the image below) 3.) why the whole screen needed to be darken when opening chest tabs, other tabs that can be multi t…

• Quote from RomainGold: “Hi, just wanna say that the corrupted dungeons would be 200% much more funny for EVERY player if the bump helmet was removed of the game And every corrupted player should agree with this. ” and every corrupted player must be gone to the game

• Quote from Blitzy: “Please add a shortcut (shift+g) for opening/closing the conqueror's challenge menu like how you guys did for the faction warfare menu (shift+f) ” i dont know why but this makes me luagh ✌️✌️

• i feel you bro, i frequent cross path those bunch of clowns being solo is realy hard at 1st but eventualy you'll learn to avoid zergs and group of gankers.. i've been solo for almost 3 years and i realy know how it feels.. but everything will not end just like that you need to overcome it and go with it.. yesterday i was killed by more that 10 people they are using fast mount meanwhile i'm only using T3 horse, guess what it takes 4 zone to catch me thanks to mobs i got slowd.. its not that they …

• HCE

LordNrixx - - Feedback & Suggestions

personaly my favorite pve part is doing group dungeons, chest hunt in ava roads. i don't realy like avalonian dungeon it takes time to clear it sometimes it even takes up to more than 2hrs to clear it. and about hce, well you will need to be well prapaird for it with super high ip requirments.. now i have an idea for hce to make it interesting, since its a 0 risk but high rewards why change it? if don't want to nerf the hce lets then buff them but the rules will be like this. remove the entrance…

• so corupted dungeon players what have you done? destroying the item to fill your satisfaction.. i dont realy care about cdg its no value content for me. cdg crying players just destroyed the bows+merce combo for other content like fighting outnumber in openworld and also in pve's.. 1H axe + merce will be soon weak againts bosses in ava roads badon + merce will be soon useless in solo openworld.. this game overall concept is realy nice the only problem is they are bad in balancing the weapons in …

• event dg is a waste of time!! not worth simply a TOTAL GARBAGE.. i've done it like 15 dg and all are trash no luck in skin drop.. meanwhile other players got the skin just doing 1 or 2 dg.. are the RNG is applied generalized? not player per player? its more like a lotery if someone won the price so its taken others won't be able to win it..

• Quote from Kotikozavr1: “I think you already know that many people dont like new elite levels system. I dont like it too. But I understand that you would like to receive donations. How about alternative system? Delete elite levels (game still will have 100 levels for every item) and every season just destroy 10% of current levels of every player. I mean, if player have 100 levels on item, he will lose 10 levels. If he have 50 levels - 5 levels. What it will give: 1. Players will lose not so much…

• bear paw needs buff

Quote from The_Support_God: “@Pororo bear paws are fine. axes are suppose to be better in open world and against multiple targets due to their inherent AoE in every skill they have @LordNrixx i hope the open world changes next major update would make an impact so that we dont have to always bring back the topic of is it viable in corrupted dungeons ” yes i agree, hope sbi would nerf hce and cdg so hard that these people will stop doing cornerd contents.. :p

• the title says it all.. we are currently living in T7 zone with 1 T7 neighboring zone and sorounded with T5, T6 zones. my concern is when popping a map i'm expecting the map would be at the neighboring T7 zone or in our zone only will placed but sadly it pointed out 3-4 zones away from our zone.. well i just wasted 30pcs fvcking group dungeon map for nothing it never pointed at our zone nor in next neighboring zone all of 30 maps is pointed so far away from us ofcours we would not go there!! is …

• bear paw needs buff

another for "corrupted" thing.. oh dear sbi can you just cut the corrupted in this game so that people will go outside world and be a victime of bunch of clowns gangning 2v10 or 3vblob its unfair for us who choose to pvp in openworld.. lets all die together in open world dont stick in one place then cry about weapons capacity just because you lose you blame the weapon, try the bear paw in open world its playable even 1v2.. ps: hihihi

• i stop ganking in RZ bcoz i have now negative reputation and FF'ing in royals makes me sick so i gank in BZ instead..

• Quote from Kotikozavr1: “Big alliances have scouts, so this changes wont help. They will still have monopoly. And you still do nothing to delete NAPs from game. Also, people now have to travel very far for to get good loot. Just long travel is not fun content for me. This is not walking simulator. Very bad update. ” travelling far is part of this game. it wouldn't be called "open world" if you are staying on one area..