Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• Luxury Cart Mount Skin Bugged

Kurwiu - - Bugs

Quote from Ravenar: “I believe that the issue is that the flames are somehow inherited (copy pasted?) from the Heretic cart. The light of the candle and the torch are there even if the actual torch and candle are not. ” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…366afc5a39bce25969c89d9fe

Kurwiu - - Bugs

Quote from Ravenar: “pls fix, unplayable.. ” i belive in every game forum in history of the internet under every "non esential bug post" this comment is posted by literally the same fucking dude

Kurwiu - - Bugs

nobody gives a fuck XD

Kurwiu - - Bugs

torchlight and candle flame from Heretic Cart floats next to Luxury Cart

• huge loading time + disconnect every zone

Kurwiu - - Rants

fix your sh*t, thanks

• Let us craft on island

Kurwiu - - Feedback & Suggestions

Why is crafting on your own island have to be dead feature? why devs kill fun parts of the game? Im setting up crafting on my own island, because i like it and its fun, also workers are boring AF and i dont have to walk around city with 300+ players lagging me down. Sadly im goin to probably lose money, because of stupid city bonuses, i hate walking around city looking for crafting places, so boring. The whole "your own island" is just a marketing trick right now, i want to use buildings on my i…

• Quote from SHARKY: “I'm sorry you missed the intended humour in my initial reply. ” i didnt miss it, i give you that, was wondering for a long time if im annoyed or amused by your comment

• Nickname

Join arch and embrace it but yeah, cannot change nick because of reputation/scumbags out there but in extreme cases like yours there should be option to write a ticket and get the name reset from some game master, they could google your nickname to see if you are not tryin to avoid bad reputation, there are blacklists of scumbags on forums out there

• Quote from Gabumon: “Your feedback was very rude ” any criticism of devs is rude if you are a fanboy, stop it, get some help Quote from Gabumon: “without any reasoning outside of "I don't like it change it" ” polar bears dont have shoulder humps, therefore its ridiculous, that is the argument, it is 100% explained within itself, you dont see it, not my problem, winter bears in albion are EXACLY like real life polar bears, except the shoulder hump, you cant just use "its a fantasy" argument every…

• Is this how feedback forum works? under every feedback there are fanboys claiming "everything devs touch is gold and perfect" and then under those posts fanboys of fanboys defend them and everyone just keep jerking each other off ? lol nice, anyways, bye

• Gildia gankerska/small scale - Monki Flip

Kurwiu - - Gildie

Zj*by jakieś spamują non stop czat /pl o jakiś małpich fikołach, mute

• Quote from SHARKY: “Winter Bears only live in Albion and are easily distinguishable from Polar Bears by their shoulder humps. ” go fanboy somewhere else, this is feedback forum, thanks

• looks like grizzly painted white, polar bears dont have shoulder humps, ridiculous

• you would think in a game like Albion they would put SOME effort into marketplace UI, nah, it will be fine

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “Actually, "defensive" abilities don't put you in combat. You used something that affected the other player(s). ” supposed to be "escape" fixed, thanks

• Using "escape" abilities when ganked makes you more likely to die, because of combat lock. The fact that those abilities exist is just a bait for new players, to get killed before they learn not to use them. If i survived the gank and got to portal, it should work. Every time i die i just stand at portal and wait. Are gankers so bad they need the game to lock me in?

• Quote from UNFM: “this is not stupid. this is mechanic ” that is stupid non argument every fanboy uses... "this is mechanic, therefore its good" you have no brain my friend

• Quote from HIDKstr: “you did something wrong. Get a better skip set ” that is so helpfull, thank you

• I didnt attack nobody but i cant leave zone and die cuz combat thats just stupid

• Mouse control settings

How it should be: Right button walk Left button select/gather/loot/enter/use etc Autoattack selected unit on/off option how hard is that? both classic and RTS-like controls are BAD because they try to do EVERYTHING at once how it is now: Classic controls: RMB is only for walking with is PERFECT, BUT your LMB will ALSO WALK if you missclick trying to select something... RTS-like controls:LMB is only for selecting with is PERFECT, BUT RMB will ATTACK instead of walking if you click to close to a m…