Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 716.

• What is this.

CassX - - General Questions & Discussions

@gmatagmis Hm, interesting, well we'll see what it turns out to be and when. Okay, thanks for the info.

• What is this.

Yeah it's universal that's for sure, I just noticed it for the first time today. Hm, and any more info we know about it? How will it be possible to get it for example etc?

• What is this.

Today I noticed that the artifact stuff (from rune to avalonian) has the option to craft either classically with the given artifact or with what is shown in the picture, I didn't see anything about it in the patch notes, and it wasn't there before, it's not even an option to put buy orders on the market, can someone tell me what's going on? (Hidden Content)

• Your own shops is the way...

• Usage Fee Rework

CassX - - Lands Awakened Feedback

Quote from Draktharr9: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Draktharr9: “Butchering 36 pigs before the update cost me around 36k, after the update it cost 288k. I'm hoping that either people notice this and quickly change their usage fee pricing, or the developers revert this change. ” I think you have your answer here: Quote from Shakul57: “Quote from Wikkyd: “Quote from Shakul57: “All Usage Fees were adjusted to give the same amount of Silver as before the update, so fees will have the same effectiv…

• Usage Fee Rework

CassX - - Lands Awakened Feedback

Quote from Draktharr9: “Butchering 36 pigs before the update cost me around 36k, after the update it cost 288k. I'm hoping that either people notice this and quickly change their usage fee pricing, or the developers revert this change. ” I think you have your answer here: Quote from Shakul57: “Quote from Wikkyd: “Quote from Shakul57: “All Usage Fees were adjusted to give the same amount of Silver as before the update, so fees will have the same effective rate when the update goes live ” This app…

• Quote from Arenil: “Should any of these changes affect the journal fame that we produce per item? I'm finding I'm filling up journals significantly a lot less per batch of resources that I craft. ” If you have the impression that crafting will fill significantly less journals after the patch, I recommend looking at the patch notes. Quote from JudgeNutmeg: “Lands Awakened Update - Version 19.000.1 - November 24, 2021 - Journal changes: After an economic analysis of resource returns and crafting e…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from CassX: “I don't see anything anywhere about free changing the location of the islands, does that mean it won't happen? ” Why would it happen? Its only happened 3 times ever in Albion and each time with a major reworking of the landmass .. this is just a biome rework .. the map isnt changing ” As I already discussed a bit in another thread, I thought that due to the significant change in the economy(labourers rework) SBI would give players the option to change the …

• Quote from Midgard: “Server up! - "failed to connect to server" message constantly on trying to login ... ” And don't you know that first the VIP people need to collect all the new resources in peace and everything they need and then we common people aka scum can join in too? Let's give them time...

• I don't see anything anywhere about free changing the location of the islands, does that mean it won't happen?

• Quote from Psycha: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Georg51: “Quote from CassX: “AO is a free to play game and you want to tell new players to buy premium for real money only right at the start of their AO journey? ” No new players are actually doing this, so yes, I want people abusing referral skins to pay real money. ” The fact that someone is abusing the system and SBI doesn't care is another thing, this system is supposed to be to motivate existing players to invite their friends who don't pla…

• Quote from Georg51: “Quote from CassX: “AO is a free to play game and you want to tell new players to buy premium for real money only right at the start of their AO journey? ” No new players are actually doing this, so yes, I want people abusing referral skins to pay real money. ” The fact that someone is abusing the system and SBI doesn't care is another thing, this system is supposed to be to motivate existing players to invite their friends who don't play the game to AO and maybe they like it…

• Quote from Georg51: “referrals only count if premium is purchased using real money. ” AO is a free to play game and you want to tell new players to buy premium for real money only right at the start of their AO journey?

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from CassX: “More than a thousand new players in AO is a good thing! ” But thousands of self referrals isnt a good thing ... and thats whats happening. ” Don't be silly, self-referrals are not allowed, SBI watches it and punishes it severely! I think here it was the following(if the photo is real): the person has 999 friends, each of them invited one person to AO and got a skin, then they borrowed those skins to make the photo. Surely everything is legit! SBI would not…

• Most people with alt characters are due focus points, extra character=extra 10k focus points daily, spec up something(refining/crafting/cooking/alchemy) and that's it.. And there are people with 30+ characters for example, it takes a lot of time but the silver is nice..

• Quote from Gabumon: “Maybe. Still, either case is just speculation. I hope they do give it, but as I said, won't count on it. ” Of course, we can't see into the developers' heads, but we'll see.

• Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Gabumon: “Probably not? ” I bet on yes, given the significant change in labourers I think chances for relocating islands is here. ” Yes but wouldn't bet on that. They may or may not and one can try to guess, but trying to predict it this time does not seem resonable. ” Well I think rather now it would be quite understandable, practically SBI will now change the economy for many people, and not give them ch…

• Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Gabumon: “Probably not? ” I bet on yes, given the significant change in labourers I think chances for relocating islands is here. ” Yes but wouldn't bet on that. They may or may not and one can try to guess, but trying to predict it this time does not seem resonable. ” Well I think rather now it would be quite understandable, practically SBI will now change the economy for many people, and not give them chance to adapt by changing the location o…

• Quote from Gabumon: “Probably not? ” I bet on yes, given the significant change in labourers I think chances for relocating islands is here.