Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 299.

• [Ban Wave] Zoomhacks²

Donaramu - - News & Announcements

Quote from RockLobster: “Quote from UnGarsQuiBricole: “Quote from SliZeD: “Quote from Gank: “Wall of shame please ” Yes, this ” That wouldn't achieve anything. After enjoying your schadenfreude for a short while, whole guilds will face accusations or suspicions they don't deserve, players will be suspected for grouping with culprits ... Too much drama for nothing.They are banned, it's good and we can now forget about them. ” This. It serves no good to link the names. My guild is large. I would b…

• [Ban Wave] Zoomhacks

Donaramu - - News & Announcements

I would like to see the names. I am not so much interested in the guild, because as far as any of us know, we could of had zoom hackers...I would like a list of the names. Mainly just to make sure non were members of my group. Make sure those little fuckers don't play other games with us and try to claim, " Oh I just got tired of Ablion".. SHAME THEM ALL!

• Oh I was a mad

Donaramu - - Video and Media Forum

Quote from Cullah: “Im not sure the purpose of this video ” Watching

• Oh I was a mad

Donaramu - - Video and Media Forum

I rarely get mad or upset about dying... But this got to me a little. Given I didn't rage, I think you can tell by my voice and short and delayed replies, I was not pleased at all. But that's okay. Yea, this is rare for me, but I had to laugh at myself. At the end you get to see Old White die. Something the left has been wanting for a long time.. lol youtube.com/watch?v=oAhtz4pDjQ4

• Quote from BNB: “Hi guys, I've been following this game for years, though I never participated in beta or alpha (I dont like playing if I know my guy will be wiped). I was really excited for this game. A bunch of my friends started on launch, and now I'm the only one playing. I think the game has huge potential but it's just missing alot of content, and I feel they are elongating the "content" of the game by making alot of pauses. The move speed is so slow, harvesting any node takes a few second…

• Quote from Shyko: “Quote from wyrth: “hey shyko me and my friends made a guild but the hard part for me right now is trying to find new members ive tried recruit chat but no one bites and the people that i have talked to in whisper dont join because we are 5 members (3 active) any advice? ” Create a forum recruitment page,detail exactly what it is you are about and dont try to fluff yourselves up. be honest ! Give a link to your discord/teamspeak for people to directly join. also give your timez…

• discord

Donaramu - - Small Talk

Do you people read their terms? discordapp.com/terms

• 100% unacceptable. I dislike how they did the T8 bs.

• GluttonySDS SCAM. ARCH Drama.

Donaramu - - Forum Banter

Quote from GUILD.SPY: “ I am available and open to discussing possible deals for this information available to your guild/alliance, on demand. Consider the money your players could be making with your very own t4 ARCH farm, for a moderate fee. ” This made me laugh a little

• I've been farming stone for over a hour. Where I keep seeing Gakki teleport to ore... I have reported it a bunch of times, yet over a hour later, I see him still cheating... You guys need more staff.. Or less lazy workers.

• GluttonySDS SCAM. ARCH Drama.

Donaramu - - Forum Banter

Sorry to hear

• Quote from Vectrio: “Racism is bullshit. I have played with many awesome Brazilians in other games. Sorry you have some ignorant Americans saying racist things to you. I promise not all of us are that bad ” Most of us are loving of all people.

• Thanks SBI

Donaramu - - Feedback & Suggestions

Look, I just a lot of shit on you guys for how you handled stuff. But you added the warning we requested. So for that I would like to thank you! Good job!

• Quote from fIKES: “Welcome to the core problem with competitive video games. Groups are managed based on who is good at the game, not who is good at managing. This leads to all sorts of problems. My guild, Triggered, might be small and poor now, but I believe our spirit of cooperation and friendliness will make us the most successful guild in Albion. ” Quote from Benister: “Haha Americans making fun of others while they are the biggest joke that exists on this planet. ” Yet you join in on it....…

• I have always been anti zerg, while supporting people having the right to do so... This last week I have been taking part in some zergging, while being more interested in the ZvZ part of it, and less so in the, " lets place 50 people all over the zone and kill every solo".... ZvZ when not lagging is fun... Zv1 is boring and makes me feel like an ass. I found myself often telling the people I helped to kill, "sorry". That being said, almost every time I go out into the black zone without a zerg, …

• Quote from Donaramu: “Quote from Vonlin: “Hello, I'm interested in considering applying/joining, where are you guys located in game? ” Most of us and our guild island are in Bridgewatch. Many of us have been hanging out at Caerleon and discussing setting up a alt guild island there. Pop in teamspeak and ask away. Address:unitedworldgamers.typefrag.com ” We have a guild island in Caerleon now as well

• You guys suck, fix the servers

Donaramu - - Rants

Quote from Rizzit: “forum.albiononline.com/index.p…0bb0e976becbeac8889e5e2ec ” You kids are awful trolls.... By mature and friendly gamers, I am talking about people that don't troll and act like assholes 24/7. I've been shockingly lucky to have recruited as many people that I have, given the Albion community is full of toxic trolls, such as shown above. Note: Making comments stating that, " only shit/farts come out of my ass", when being troll about other sounds coming out of my ass is mild on …

Donaramu - - Rants

Quote from atheist: “Quote from Donaramu: “Quote from atheist: “How many little sad violins do you have in your ass? ” Sorry, not into letting weird guys on the net smell my ass. But thanks for showing interest. ” I'm sure there is a musical instrument up there somewhere. ” lol, I bet you'd like to know. lol xDDDD

• Quote from Moroq: “I already think that the downtime is too much for saying "hey yeah it is a fresh release, Sanbox Interactiv has puppies protection for all over the time". A compensation would be justified – I think a week premium for that is okay. ” Unsure if that's fair. I have 3 users with prem and was unable to log in to handle farms. Lost play time and in game items.. Maybe 2 weeks for each of my 3.

Donaramu - - Rants

Quote from DabMan: “Quote from Donaramu: “Quote from atheist: “How many little sad violins do you have in your ass? ” Sorry, not into letting weird guys on the net smell my ass. But thanks for showing interest. ” Quote from Rizzit: “Quote from Donaramu: “Quote from atheist: “How many little sad violins do you have in your ass? ” Sorry, not into letting weird guys on the net smell my ass. But thanks for showing interest. ” If you want to count the number of violins in someone's ass, you don't do …