Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• dude roads are for small scale content faction bonuses give incremental rewards up to 3 stacks. they even updated the rewards for roaming mobs even hidden treasures can drop up to 8.3 in yellows. so what do you mean it's not valuable?

• Black Hands

Tombalone - - General Questions & Discussions

What's the big issue grinding a new weapon or using the reworked black hands?

• whats wrong with force field? if you hate knockbacks, get immunity.

• I think an auto silver picker is a great idea. I will tell you guys a great scheme to exploit and I promise you it will be HUGE. Potato farmers are a bane to new players, they would make more profit from this because people would have a bigger reaction time since it's automated. I already started my first potato guild and when this is added, I will be actively looking for crops to farm.

• Quote from Mrpotato: “Tell me when humanity put brimstone in a stick and made it able to throw meteorites ” USA bombing Japan with nukes Quote from Mrpotato: “Tell me when humanity used light sticks thay could close mortal wounds insrantly ” Illuminating band-aids Quote from Mrpotato: “Tell me when humanity used magic boots that made you able to teleport, root the ground, hover, etc ” well..... theres that guy who made a one man hover craft platform. Quote from Unangwata: “avalon energy gun whil…

• Quote from hypnoticshadow: “The idea is good, just put more slots available connected to the mount you have ” based on what though? how much more would a tX + 1 mount carry than a tX - 1 mount? how much should a horse carry compared to a swiftclaw?

• Quote from Retroman: “Quote from Georg51: “Anyone else think that with the reveal of the new War Gloves weapon tree, that Black Hands suddenly feels out of place as a dagger weapon? Wouldn't it make sense to have Black Hands in the War Gloves tree and something more like an actual dagger in the Dagger tree? ” We are actually also reworking Black Hands into a new demonic one handed dagger in the same update. I will post some news about the ability in the NDA thread once we start playtesting it. C…

• bags job is just to increase your weight capacity. why do you want unique bag to hold specific items even though they increase your overall weight capacity?

• lost all my items from bank

Tombalone - - Bugs

all banks are local.

• The DIE button was the old suicide button that they never removed from CDs. So actually he never killed you, you committed suicide.

• reworked Swords kinda Bugged

Tombalone - - Bugs

While I was playing with the new Clarent Blade ability, I noticed something that felt like a bug. The Hamstring follow-up can be used without needing a heroic Charge specific to that ability. As longyou expend your heroic charges using your E, you get a free follow-up W.

• FIX UR GAME ALBION ONLINE

Tombalone - - Bugs

then why are you playing this "shit"?

• All loot distribution is RNG. 1. Solo dungeons loot has the least loot priority. This means it doesn't matter if you have premium, it doesn't matter which zone you do it in(safe, red, black, etc.), and it doesn't matter if you use maps. The loot can really suck. 2. Corrupted Dungeons are a solo PVP/PvE experience that gives loot depending on infamy but is largely RNG. 3. Blue dungeons(aka elite dungeons) are designed for groups or well-built solo players, have much higher loot priority compared …

• Islands cant disappear, if it did i hope this is an option available to players and not a bug.

• Why are you against ava portals from royal to black? If that were to happen, more gatherers that are not accustomed to PVP will come in droves to the roads, taking high-tier resources and plummeting the markets even more than it is right now while screaming to the devs to make the roads safer. IF there is no danger, then the value of the items dies with it

• Guild Searching

Tombalone - - Rants

You make a new character and you want to join a guild. The problem is there are a few hurdles such as: - getting warned or muted because you ask to be in a guild in whatever the default chat is, even though you don't know that is the point of Recruit chat until warned - the guild window shows a list of the top guilds but not a list of beginner-friendly guilds for new players to join, where the only help is the combo boxes at the top which don't really help at all - most guilds recruiting in noob…

• Any MMO that has worse server ?

Tombalone - - Rants

Well Wow servers kicked ppl off many times especially during the launch of a mega event, expac, or pre patch crap. The difference is wow had multiple and still failed to keep them at all up for large periods of time whereas albion lag may be shit, but its bearable to play sometimes.

• Duel Scammers are salty

Tombalone - - Rants

I was pretty surprised by the results from this. So I was minding my own business when I saw a guy spamming to duel him for silver. I clearly knew he was scamming so I came to him and spammed that I want to fight him to a point that he got salty because I kept declining all his scammy invites. Then he just went back in the market hurdle hoping I would leave, but I never left XD. I just keep tailing him and kept spamming and taunting him to the point he moved to another city. I of course followed…