Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 150.

• Why you gankers kill people

Rigan - - Forum Banter

Full loot PvP game and this is genuinely an argument people keep moaning about? It's so odd, stay out of full loot areas if you are not happy with the risk element.

• Quote from Stravanov: “Quote from Zaffington: “@Devs, dont do it lads - if players make a decision to level x,y,z because its FOTM then they are already making the decision to follow those trends as the meta evolves; with or without balance passes / intervention. That's on them, not on you. Don't facilitate this behaviour; continue to encourage diversity and for players to play what they enjoy and think outside the box. ” Except you're missing the point: People quit the game over this. You can w…

• Quote from Rigan: “the video was intended to showcase some gameplay of AO. I'd never dream of making a video for the public about the community playing it ” This thread is already becoming a prime example of Albion's Great community!

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Hi Rigan Not going back to darkfall - ill stick to the good memories. I enjoy albion, and even with its current flaws its still less flawed than darkfall after being live 3 years :). Not sure how long ill be playing we will see. Its not a huge dev team so any feature comes at a direct cost to others, and the last things with arenas and expedition are in the totally opposite direction of the game i would like to play. But Darkfall - no thanks ” Yeh, I guess nostalgia is a…

• Quote from Mortalius: “Hey thanks for the video! I've played Runescape since the very first version (Classic) but this is the only game that has got me excited enough to think about making the switch, the video is a good showcase! I know RS has been around for like 15 years but I am worried about the lack of skills compared to RS (I saw the developer video saying they will add fishing soon though). Plus there are lots of horror stories around... The main reason is full loot but I am also a big c…

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Very Nicely done. Since you asked for Critigue -Transition from intro to the white intro screens is off -The first 3 white screens last to long, should probably be 2 and then transition into the game. -I dont get the outro, lasts to long - probably more fun for the maker than the watcher. ” - Yeh I think it is, by about 0.1 seconds or so. But I do notice it now. - Tried editing the song, as I didn't want footage until the music built up. Was the only way I could get it t…

• Player Island Help

Rigan - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from KingJokerz: “Quote from Rigan: “Quote from KingJokerz: “Hello, I'm trying to find out my options in the game as far as player islands go. I have a player island in Lymhurst at the moment and know that you can't travel to that island unless you're in Lymhurst. Is it possible to create multiple islands or can you only have one player owned island? I would have had no issue with restarting my island elsewhere, however, I put a lot of gold into maxing it to 6/6 when the game first came ou…

• I dont know what else explains hardcore pvp than saying full loot pvp, From a video perspective. As for the rest of your post, then I would say it's just human nature, any game that allows you to attack other players in areas where there is no consequence, then people will do just that and rip your face off. But you can't really say that's a game fault, it's simply the community. I have rode passed many players in the backzones and we haven't attacked eachother, give it some more tries. Back to …

• Player Island Help

Rigan - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from KingJokerz: “Hello, I'm trying to find out my options in the game as far as player islands go. I have a player island in Lymhurst at the moment and know that you can't travel to that island unless you're in Lymhurst. Is it possible to create multiple islands or can you only have one player owned island? I would have had no issue with restarting my island elsewhere, however, I put a lot of gold into maxing it to 6/6 when the game first came out. If it is possible to have several island…

• Quote from SockMonkey: “how come rigan doesn't work for SBI, this video demolished the trailers they've come out with. ” Thanks for the kind words! I wouldn't go as far as to agree with you, however I do think game companies nowadays believe that people want to see shiny cinematic/fictional/scripted trailers more, when I honestly don't think they could be further from the truth. Most people just want to see how the GAMEPLAY is, especially in a trailer. That being said, I'm sure their trailers br…

• youtube.com/watch?v=sMMY3smu4PQ&feature=youtu.be For those of you wondering what Albion Online is like. I have recorded bits and bobs of my playtime over the last 10 weeks, I decided to make a small gameplay trailer using said footage. I hope it provides a little insight on a gameplay perspective, also hope it nudges you over that fence and make's you want to get involved in Albion Online! Have a friend who is considering Albion? Pass on the link and hopefully it helps! Enjoy and of course criti…

• youtube.com/watch?v=sMMY3smu4PQ&feature=youtu.be For those of you wondering what Albion Online is like. I have recorded bits and bobs of my playtime over the last 10 weeks, I decided to make a small gameplay trailer using said footage. I hope it provides a little insight on a gameplay perspective, also hope it nudges you over that fence and make's you want to get involved in Albion Online! Enjoy and of course criticism is always welcome. Rigan p.s Buy Now!

• Quote from Zarf: “Hello Tuckazor, While that might be cool, the DEVs have stated in the past, that we cannot even hide our helms. Since this game was primarily designed for PvP, they want players to at a quick glance, know what equipment their opponents have equipped, so they will know possible spells that they can use. ” They could at least add a skin slot. Make it only visible in the major towns. That would be a step in the right direction. When not in a major town, you look the same as always…

• did you delete the mail by accident? You get the rewards via mail, and claim them there to take your items.

• I love how still...no one has addressed the elephant in the room here or no one has even noticed. Pre-patch. Mushrooms on nature, refreshed the third stack when a friendly was healed. Now it simply does nothing and the friendly loses triple stack heal and need to stack all over again. Fuck all the other changes, this ninja nerf alone has fucked up nature. I wonder now whether it was a bug pre-patch and whether nature was nerfed due to a bug that should have been fixed.

• Incorect skill working

Rigan - - Bugs

Quote from angrad: “are all these accounts yours? ” haha thats what I was thinking. Love it. Likes his own posts too

• double healers in the arena

Rigan - - Bugs

Quote from solventh: “another game. do u want me to upload proof? ” The mod is suggesting you post feedback because this is working as intended..... You can simply queue as damage as a healer, some people may want to play partial healer or w/e. 2 healers aint a bug.