Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

etsaH - - Guild Recruitment

Quote from Mohamed: “Question: if my gear is all is tier 8/8.1/8.2 or equivalent (i.e tier 5.3/6.2/7.1) Do you increase your insurance? Im looking for a guild that is great at pvp in small groups, like 6-8 players all decked out in elser gear or elder equivalent gear to pvp with. I am new (but im a whale). Know any guilds that share this mindset? I saw you have only 2.5 mil as your insurance, which is kind of low to expect me to come out in that gear (im an elder reaver and an elder Grand adnevt…

Still recruiting strong men

Moved to Martlock and allied with the great orGY

Quote from etsaH: “Recruiting tanks & healers. Will pay respect costs up to 2.5m for new tanks/heals. ”

Recruiting tanks & healers. Will pay respect costs up to 2.5m for new tanks/heals.

New reqs, new phone, who dis

• As a cursed main since launch participating in countless hours of gvg/hg I think curse is in such a wack spot, even worse with these changes. I really hope they either rework the Q abilities, or rework the "stacking" aspect of it. edit: i miss demonic meta sadface

Real gamers rise up

We vote on guild decisions, all members have say. New age of Guilds is right in front of your eyes.

• [April 26th] Hotfix

etsaH - - News Archives

Quote from Grizze: “Quote from etsaH: “Hope it isn't a HG nerf, actually made HGs worth it and made people actually do them. ” Quote from Equart: “Quote from Allsuia: “Hellgates are way to broken ” if it is HG and they will nerf them , they will be useless again. ” Are you guys drunk or something. I'v been doing exclusively hellgates for the past 3 weeks and they are almost always gone and contested. You constantly find people inside and you have your fair fight and win/lose and loot them. This …

New players come here, learn to win, and get rich. Why aren't you?

• [April 26th] Hotfix

etsaH - - News Archives

Hope it isn't a HG nerf, actually made HGs worth it and made people actually do them.

See for yourself, what greatness looks like. Apply today.

Strong men are being made, right here, right before your eyes. Don't miss out.

• 1. Limit alliances to 3 guilds, increase guild member cap to 500. 2. Completely rework the outlands continents, having access to T8 zones only in Mercia is kind of silly game design from my point of view. Mercia is extremely small, and especially now with the portal changes it greatly limits peoples ability to access higher tiered content. I think it would be much better to spread the end-game zones out more. 3. More mob designs, after playing for 2 years you have seen every single mob 400,000 t…

• As a developer I understand how frustrating this is. God speed, we hope to get back in-game and play smoothly soon.

Growing at a great rate, running dungeons and dive groups 24/7, HG's and GvG practice daily. Come be a part of greatness.