Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 282.

• NFT and Block Chain

RenKatal - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from xGunner: “even EA said that ” Proof enough to me that they are just a cash grab...

• Bounty Hunter System.

Also, If I cannot defend my position on this system, it needs to be reworked, please keep your comments/concerns coming.

• Bounty Hunter System.

Quote from Fikule: “I'd also say that the bounty should always be split across everyone who participated in the kill, but only awarded to bounty hunters. e.g. a bounty hunter and non-bounty hunter kill the wanted player. this divides the 75% into 37.5% each, but only the bounty hunter can collect. (with the bounty reduced based on how many hunters it was shared between). This just avoids a bounty hunter benefitting from randoms jumping in. ” That would only be possible if the Wanted Player, or t…

• Bounty Hunter System.

As others have mentioned in the past, a fun addition to Albion would be a Bounty Hunting System. The only problem is that a bounty system, if poorly implemented, can be easily used to enrich the bounty and their friends. @Tuathan And I where discussing this in game, and how to create mechanics that would reduce and/or eliminate exploitation of a bounty system. With heavy input from @Tuathan, and inspiration from others who have mentioned different system designs, I present to you, A FUNCTIONAL B…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “yet here I am ” Any chance you could actually do your job and answer a very serious question and answer a ToS question then ... ? ” I saw your question but unfortunately I can't make a decision or statement on that myself and I had a feeling just saying "we're aware of if" wasn't the answer you wanted to hear (and most likely already heard before). Since I'm new in the company (and haven't annoyed people …

• I may be the only one, but I highly doubt that I am, who enjoys being able to decorate and customize my islands. Island Biomes Ideas for new decorations for our personal islands Adding specific emotions for furniture items Changes to islands and faction avatar borders Please, add different hideout skins for sale Island Skins I post this as a consolidation of all my and others Ideas regarding the vanity of our properties in the game. I will try to do my best to keep within the design philosophy o…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from RenKatal: “I though they solved the self referral problem by having the mount skins bound to your account, as opposed to being saleable? ” They are not account bound. They cant be claimed until after referral season ends, and can be sold as normal. This in no way deters self referral. ” If that is still true, then that is one of many flaws in the way that the current referral system works...

• @Midgard I though they solved the self referral problem by having the mount skins bound to your account, as opposed to being saleable?

• Greetings and salutations!

• From the other side o

Quote from Agrafka: “But why then all enemies can see locations of hideouts? ” I have always felt this way about Hideouts. They should not show on the map unless you are affiliated with them in some way. Guild, Alliance, Public, or specific permissions. Make it so that other forces actually have to put in some work to locate and notate them. Otherwise it removes the "Hide" portion of Hideout.

• I am 100% for being able to retrieve your buy orders in stacks instead of each individual sale.

• Quote from QueenBaee: “I agree with original post here. Channeling into hideouts is a pain for people trying to gather and level in blackzone. I thought SBI was meant to make features for mobile players more friendly??? This is just a kick in the teeth for them who have slow load times between maps/lags and whatever. ” The Black Zone isn't meant to be friendly, at all... When gathering and leveling in it you shouldn't feel comfortable, and untouchable. Quote from QueenBaee: “If gatherers are not…

• Quote from Agrafka: “i feel like the discussion is: Gatherers/solo players - hey, it will make us die, we don't have to option to run, sbi fix it pls. Gankers/groups - amazing, we can kill and steal your work easier. Sbi, good work, that pussies should learn how to not die alone vs me and my group ” I am one of the top 600 gatherers in the game. I mostly gather solo, but do go out in gathering groups from time to time. I start no fights when in BZ/Roads, but I will finish them. The black zone is…

• Quote from silverjax: “Really, have you tried gathering in red zone or black zone? Have you tried to actually trading in gathered materials? ” Yes. Quote from silverjax: “The resource nodes are spread out and each of the node only produce 3 to 5 materials so, it's useless to do group gathering for safety because in the end, the group will spread out too ” Yes this happens. Quote from silverjax: “Hiring bodyguards? With people spreading out like that, which people should be guarded? Also, what do…

• Quote from Quagga: “Today's gatherers are a bunch of noobs. used to clicking shoes, which sometimes didn't go well, and running to hideout. Now, when you have to use your brain and know some of the game mechanics, there is crying and gnashing of teeth. But in all this crying no one looks at solo/two/thee gankers that for them BZ died with the introduction of hideouts, the only thing that matters is that poor gatherers won't be able to gather, it's time to wake up and learn how to play and if not…

• That being said, I think it is high time that gathering gear was banned from Corrupted Dungeons, and the cool-downs on gathering boots reverted.

• Just a note, Entering Hideouts now requires a channel for players who have not set the Hideout as "Home". This change is intended to reduce the safety provided by having multiple allied Hideouts in a single zone. The following conditions apply: - If a player has set "Home" in a Hideout, they can still instantly enter it without a channel - The protection bubble granted when leaving a Hideout no longer breaks with open-world interactions, making it possible to safely channel back into a Hideout w…

• I legitimately logged onto the forums just now to say this, I am glad that I am not the only one who thinks so. This is like the change to building map icons all over again, jarring, unpleasant, and unnecessary changes to the UI and UX. There is hardly anyone who plays this game who doesn't know that it is cross-platform, the notice just covers part of the beautiful log in art. The only thing that should have been changed is having both a "Remember Me" and an "Auto Login" function. Please Revert…

• Corrupted dungeon Map

Quote from TehnoSan: “That is true, but it would make more sense if they made it in a way to encourage going into them and take fights, especially for those who are looking to make profit and if they lose, well the other person makes a bit more on the side now. ” My suggestion, would be that maps would still be crafted the way I suggested, but automatically have the PvP shrine activated. Want to use a map to get a dungeon instead of looking for a naturally occurring portal, now it involves a bit…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from RenKatal: “Adding a t7 rare transport mount to fill the massive gap between the carrying capacities of a t8 ox and a mammoth would kill the economy? ” Yes.Adding a new mount to fill the gap between the mammoth and the T8 ox will make the mammoths stay in YZ/cities permanently, and their price will drop due to the drop in demand, because why bother when you can have something "faster" "cheaper".... that's what you want, easier and less "risky" transportation (we are…