Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 900.

• Applying update fail

Shogun - - Bugs

50 fliping tests and this prob keeps on happning. ik that u guys are adding new stuff and what not and i thank you for your hard work. but can you please fix the update problem? everytime i updated the game since 2014 i had the same thing. on diffrent PCs/devices. please @Bercilak fix this

• hiie. u guys still playn?

• i feel that the heretics got some extra love. unlike the other factions. like having special bosses and such. id like to see the undead/giants get some of that love too lol. since u see em more

• Naming your Friends

Shogun - - Feedback & Suggestions

this is a cool idea.

• if ur playing with couple of freinds u can split each island to hold sth. like ur island hold ore refiner and blacksmith ur freinds, wood refiner and the ranger. and so on. but honstley u should just make a guild for the guild island...... way bigger and can hold a lot of buildings. but also a bit more expencive

• Quote from Elsa: “Quote from Jindofet: “When will we see new races added? ” The developers have put races on the back burner for now, but they have said that they will add them in the future. From the Albion Online Reddit AMA : YW6Xq78.png ” id like to take this chance and say..... cat race.....

• picture this. am a gatherer. am in a black zone. my ox is at 120% weight from all the t8 mats and dire bears that am carring. i dont want to run back to town 5 maps away.... i know, ill use recall... 5mins later, boom. am home. that just goes against everyrhing this game stands for. honstly, am starting to think that this game is getting way too casual alrady. adding ur system will just make it too easy. sure that someone might hear u casting. but that just sounds so annoying.

• every build has a counter. so every build can be good in a situation and bad in another

• salamat khalil. welcome to AO. id suggest looking in the guild recruitment tab on the forums for a guild that would suit ur play style. hf o/

• pay button

Shogun - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Zetecua: “I think a toggle option like crafting focus toggle would work well, set it and it auto-accepts silver costs as lo g as there are sufficient funds. Then it is simply click the craft button. To me this appears the most intuitive. ” anything to avoid clicking the pay button xD..... and i do like this idea a lot. plz let the good devs know

• pay button

Shogun - - General Questions & Discussions

Hi.... so u know when u wana craft 200 pieces of gear in one sitting and have to press the pay button 200 times? or RNG is just not working for u when u try to reroll ur item while pressing the pay button each times? i bet u do....... what do u guys think about the pay button? is there any chance to add a "Dont show again" button or option for it?... its a real pain

• well as soon as the server is back up/when i know how to join the guild lol

• hi. where do i sign up lol? i see that u got @Omnio and @Ana in ur guild. so am intrested

• last time was active

Shogun - - Feedback & Suggestions

id like to see the time a guild member was online in the guild tab. would help cleaning guild from inactive members and such.

• lag?

Shogun - - Bugs

so i was in the guild island having a blast, refining 300~ t3 stone... and i was waiting for it be over.... once it was done it didnt refine anything. like when the green meter got to the end and disapeared nothing happened... i thought that i miss clicked or sth, so i wanted to sart over, clicked on the stone mason and clicked on the t3 refining but i got a pop up saying "wait for server info".... thought i was laging...checked my ping, it was on the normal 190 for me, checked chat, i was chati…

• couple of bugs

Shogun - - Bugs

alt tabing stops crafting/refining scrolling(using mouse wheel) in the bank window zooms on charchter stone gathring r missing tool animations.... this more of a questiin that a bug report : so the animals time to grow is halfed cus of the premuim account. shouldnt the seefs have that too? will add more as i see em

• Prays for Paris tonight

Shogun - - Small Talk

can we close this thread plz?? this is going to the wrong direction.. and like fluffer said.. politics dont belong here.

• Prays for Paris tonight

Shogun - - Small Talk

couple hundered ppl die from a big 1st world country is called a tragdy.....couple hundered thousnd ppl die from 3d world countrys is just... meh

• Stress Test incoming!

Shogun - - News Archives

Quote from Bajoli: “Quote from Atanazy: “@Bajoli this is a hp regen boost out of combat only ” Good to know. Because all regens seem to work during combat. Quote from Shogun: “i was not able to play for long cus i didnt have accsses to my pc for most of the test.... the android client couldnt update... that was a big issue imo.. a lot of players had a prob with the android client... ” Has albion online been available to android users allready? I think it only plays on pc thusfar? I am asking thi…

• Stress Test incoming!

Shogun - - News Archives

i was not able to play for long cus i didnt have accsses to my pc for most of the test.... the android client couldnt update... that was a big issue imo.. a lot of players had a prob with the android client...