Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

• It is the point. Most weapons and armor are useless in every type of content, you are forced to level up it using fame credits. Any several months old character has 100 mastery in main weapons/armor. Pure fame from mobs does not matter because no one in a clear mind will farm OW with demon armor and cowl of purity as an example. So you pick useful gear and farm fame credits, that spend these credits to level up useless gear. The major flow of silver has been from SRD chests in the beginning then…

• It is a huge nerf of income for solo players. Prior the patch there was the only source of silver - CD, and it has been cut in half. In the same time you need fame credits for leveling masteries above 100. Right now for average player with 50% winrate CD will generate negative income if you try to farm with autorespec. The only source of money is loot from players, so premium as almost useless = even less income. Open world mobs give negative income as well. SRD loot is a joke. Solo players now …

• Read my post again, it is a nerf for solo gank and a buff for group gankers. 256 damage now vs 366 in the furute. 43% damage buff.

• lol it is a buff for poisons in OW, not nerf. right now t8 poison does 250 damage in 6 sec, and cannot be stacked. After the patch, it will do 200 damage in 3 sec or 400 in 6 sec. And it is scaled with damage modifiers on a test server, so you can double this number. Most likely it is the main reason why they buffed hp on mounts. It is an additional nerf to solo ganking and a huge buff for groups where you can throw 3+ poisons. So no, your life will not be easier after the patch)

• Quote from LordNrixx: “and every corrupted player must be gone to the game ” Just opened albion killboard, recent kills. 11 kills in CD (10 in T6) 4 kills in OW 1 kill in HG Two kills of naked players on OW that is not pvp. Good morning, there is on PvP in Albion except corrupteds. If you think that kills ratio is different in other times, it is not. there is some difference during ZvZ time, but I doubt that it has some considerable impact on a broad picture. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…3df17…

• When you start to enable your brain and stop to write nonsense? These posts are the reason why devs do not listen a community in general, because community in general propose stupid things. It is not a nerf, it is a buff. Right now you need 1.9 attacks per second to get full healing from he jacket. And the jacket can be used only with 2 bows, daggers, axes and curses without additional DoT ticks from a mage cowl. After the change you need only 1.5 attacks per second. After the patch this jacket …

• Snare is ok. Remove stun from mace E and make it apply aoe 50% slow for 4 sec. Than change stun passive to slow and all issues are solved. Grovekeeper has aoe slow on W and aoe stun on E. Mace has aoe root on W and aoe slow on E.

• From a code perspective when you equip an item, it links a skill ID in particular skill slot that attached to character. When you unequip an item, this ID is cleared. It is technically a complex task to store several different ID with an additional logic how to pick the right ID and how to clear them. And if it has not been implemented from the beginning there should be a very demanding reason do spend so many resources on such unimportant thing for game in general.

• I do not know why this topic is in this forum but not in Beginner's Questions or General Questions but hammer tree and forge hammers in particular are dead. Someone could say that some weapon from this tree is used here and here, but in general hammer tree is an utter trash and one of the most useless among others. It can compete for the 1st place with nature staffs atm. 1. Very low damage, two handed hammer do less damage from Q than one handed mace. Damage from E does not exist, Only one usefu…

• Quote from RomainGold: “Hi, just wanna say that the corrupted dungeons would be 200% much more funny for EVERY player if the bump helmet was removed of the game And every corrupted player should agree with this. ” I am a corrupted player and I think that this skill is ok. It helps to create flexible builds. You can push enemy to mobs or a trap, this gameplay must be a viable option for anyone who find it funny and entertaining. So stop to write some nonsense from the name of "everyone".

• Free pvp system in this setting just does not work. If we speak about sandbox pvp game, I have only one example that is still alive - EVE. And it is alive because: - High secs provide a lot of content that helps to make decent incone. - you always can avoid a fight, no matter how many foes try to kill you. - you need very specific fleet composition to be able to kill somene who desperately do not want to be killed. In flat inveronment with small isolated maps that have very few gates this free p…

• Quote from AmberAphid: “The boltcasters E currently doesn't trigger it. Not sure if it’s a bug or intended, I wouldn’t consider it DoT. ” Boltcaster E always has been DoT that stacks over time, that is why you can use guardian helmet during E channeling dropping DoT stacks and decreasing overall damage.

• What are you talking about? This change is a huge buff for all classes except dot based. Almost everyone now can use this jacket in PVE, you just need 1.5 attack speed. Speaking about battle axe, when you pick attack speed passive on the armor you can land 7 attacks in 6 seconds. But what did you want? You have an insane healing from E. Use torch if you need maximum healing. Demon cape is a DoT. What really worry me is an unpurgable merc jacket on a broadsword. If this thing can outdps and outhe…

• Quote from Sesaline: “ The weapon is not broken. I see people counter it all the time. Doesn't matter what abilities I use on the thing. My playstyle is 5v5 or 10v10, even zvz. And the staff is fine. If you don't want to wear gear to counter it, that's on you. PVP has always been a rock-paper-scissors kind of matchup. I gave some examples and you brush them off as idiotic... Or are you just angry that you refuse to accept that a specific build is suddenly viable against yours? Staff said the wea…

• Quote from Sesaline: “You use it with squishy gear. The projectile is interruptible during cast and very slow with a long cooldown. There are a lot of counteractive measures you can take to minimize or completely avoid the damage. Greataxe wrecks me. I can't keep them off of me with wall because they can spin through it no problem. Practically any ranged dps wrecks me. Mobile builds with hard cc really wreck me. This is ok but wildfire is not? Why? Both can be countered yet only wildfire is the …

• Lol, in albion every damage is scaling with damage modifiers except particular skills which have a description that they are not scaled. 15% easily converted to 25% true damage, one E + poison does a damage that is equal to 50-60% hp. It has been obvious from the beginning. If you get hit with this skill and do not have guardian helmet/cleric robe/cleric cowl - you are dead.

• Quote from Reef: “ Dont agree. There are some good mechanics that should be implemented in CD - for example 0 mobs after pvp fight until next gates. And from HCE - city entrance without useless horse riding. Faster content is the key! Why? Not so bad. You cant reset fights infinite with it. ” Lava in HG and bats in CD are bad design. It would be good If every build in Albion had chances to win against anyone. But in reality, it is not true. Different builds have different DPS, burst, mobility, s…

• Quote from Mrpotato: “1. Yeah; they remove mobs when you find an enemy in hellgates, they should do the same 2. CD was a reopen in all balance problems we had, its almost imposible to balance an item without making it overpowered in CD, and vice versa 3. Adding lava like in hellgates could help, I think they dont do it because "using traps to your advantage should be an option", which is fair, but it doesnt means its fair to allow to kite for 10 minutes 4. Idk about this, I cannot give opinion 5…

• Didn't you know that defence progression is linear and damage and cc progression is exponential? Everything comes to the same scaling when the same skill does 100 damage on 1000IP and 1200 damage on 1500IP. Thats why stupid frost build with cleric cowl, resist pot and mage armour is working when you have 1500 IP (and 40 ping) and does not work when you have 1300 IP. It is the same reason why oneshot dagger build does not work in T6 corrupteds. And yes I think that merc coat is OP because it can …

• It is the weakest cape from all that gives damage. Obviously this post is about CD. There are only two weapons that can benefit from demon cape: tombhammer and one hand dagger with stun helmet. This can be countered only by cleric cowl. But do you know that stun duration on tombhammer does not allow you to apply full damage from the cape? That using thetford cape you get the same damage as from demon cape in 1 minute on target in leather. All this shit comes from ppl using 8.3 setups against noo…