Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 158.

• YOU DO F WITH THE ECONOMY

ziigii - - Rants

Quote from ToothlessRaider: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from FarmerLee: “Who gets the premium credit? How is it decided what death is legitimately due to the server instability? What about ISP issues non-related to SBI? What about instances where the reward escaped you like if you are in a CD and the kill opportunity gets disrupted by a disconnect. What about players looking to take advantage of compensation by organizing a gank that they intend on recouping all of the lost loot from SBI? I thin…

• Another update that hurts solo players

ziigii - - Rants

The new zone maps are dumbed down version of the old ones. Where it used to be difficult to ride a mount without knowing the map or quick thinking, now you can just go through the zone. No obstacles, no chokepoints (besides the 4 huge chokes) no mobs that you need to go around. No way to outplay a group of gankers. They spread out around you and you die. Another "feature" making the game easy and promoting skilles play and huge group ganking. No more cooldowns after dismounting. Where it used to…

• Quote from Sedocoi: “Quote from ziigii: “The builds with highest winrates will allways be the ones that can chose between fighting and braking crystals. And when you play with 8.X there is no reason to play with anything but kite build. Builds that aren't kite builds are played with cheaper gear and lower ip. Then you look for a good all in where you risk less gear and have a chance to kill an oponent who has more gear. These builds are very one dimensional and boring to play. Things like guardi…

• The builds with highest winrates will allways be the ones that can chose between fighting and braking crystals. And when you play with 8.X there is no reason to play with anything but kite build. Builds that aren't kite builds are played with cheaper gear and lower ip. Then you look for a good all in where you risk less gear and have a chance to kill an oponent who has more gear. These builds are very one dimensional and boring to play. Things like guardian boots bow/claymore. With these you wan…

• Quote from Asheraxia: “Quote from Maisonius: “Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from Asheraxia: “The entire concept is wrong headed. Soldier helm should have a buff attached to it, and perhaps a purge to align with the aggressive nature soldier armor. The BLOCK should have been assigned to ALL the shields. The shields are underutilized as an off hand, and it makes no sense what so ever to have the block assigned to a helm instead of a shield. Shields should have a variation of BLOCK, so that it aligns…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from ziigii: “I use it to escape gankers and it does its job very well. Buffing the spell would make escaping gankers too easy since it is on every gathering helm. Reducing the cd to 25 seconds would be fine. ” Not it doesn´t do the job well. You cant used it while CCed, and good luck using it when a huge group is on you. If anything, just bring cleric cowl instead, which works many times better. If it cannot be used while cced like cleric cowl, it´s just meh. ” I kno…

• HCE put maps is a shit

ziigii - - Rants

Quote from Rojonaitor: “right now there are not much people who want play maps with randoms for that reason of trolling ” Aaaand there you go. Don't play hce with randoms. Just as I don't play with randoms in the black zone...

• HCE put maps is a shit

ziigii - - Rants

Quote from Rojonaitor: “there are other profitable ways to earn silver than risk 1.6M (map lvl 13) to sell it in 2M (lvl 15) and just won 400k less repairs maybe 0 profit after sell it. But me as map owner im taking all the risk for the party. (In that case i go, do green dungeons for 400k in 30 min). ” This is your profit and you get it on top of getting silver from mobs. Don't play with griefers. Or play lower level maps when you play with randoms. Ask someone else to open the map. There is so…

• HCE put maps is a shit

ziigii - - Rants

Quote from Rojonaitor: “Map owner lose 2 M silver in map, and all other members can leave the map with the profit of the killed mobs they dont even care finish the map saving the investment of the tank. ” Acting like you don't earn anything when your party finishes the map and you get a map 1 tier higher. This is a double standard in its finest. You risk your party not finishing the map for the chance to tier it up and earn silver from it. Seems good to me.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “taunt was made to be a PvE skill mainly to pull aggro of super big bosses and not for PvP ” If taunt is only for pve then plate armors need another pvp spell. Right now leather and cloth armors have an advantage where you can't know which spell the person uses by armor type and in some cases it is benefitial to dissengage and swap spells. It should be the same with plate armors.

• I use it to escape gankers and it does its job very well. Buffing the spell would make escaping gankers too easy since it is on every gathering helm. Reducing the cd to 25 seconds would be fine.

• Quote from NFlorin: “You are just trying to act superior even tho I probably have 100 times your pvp fame just by playing solo without 100 spec on that weapon ” Did you really say that? You really said I try to act superior and flex right after that statement? How ironic. You are a joke. This really is too funny. As you have nothing to add to this discussion but rather call me names I don't have anything to respond to. I can only call you out on your BS which there is plenty of. Happy grinding t…

• Quote from NFlorin: “Quote from ziigii: “Quote from NFlorin: “Mister, if you would do PVP in this FULL LOOT PVP game you would know U DO NOT NEED TO BE MAX SPEC to pvp. Shut up, there are people playing in t6 with 0 spec killing people in t8 full spec. ” Dude, at this point you are just embarresing yourself.If that is the case and we do not need spec then we do not need 120 spec and 100 is plenty enough. There you said it. This change is dumb. P.S. You said earlyer that this change impats pvp an…

• Quote from NFlorin: “Mister, if you would do PVP in this FULL LOOT PVP game you would know U DO NOT NEED TO BE MAX SPEC to pvp. Shut up, there are people playing in t6 with 0 spec killing people in t8 full spec. ” Dude, at this point you are just embarresing yourself. If that is the case and we do not need spec then we do not need 120 spec and 100 is plenty enough. There you said it. This change is dumb. P.S. You said earlyer that this change impats pvp and now you claim it doesn't. You are comp…

• Quote from NFlorin: “rofl, so your suggestion is to IMPACT ECONOMY BY A LOT and not impact pvp BY A LITTLE great suggestion, thanks god no one listens to u ” Of course it is. This is another hoop players will need to jump trough before getting to pvp of the game. So it turns the game into a big grind before you can have fun. This change will be benefitial to you if you are a new player and have less than 50 mil fame or you are an veteran with 1 bil fame or more. It will hurt everyone else. It's …

• Quote from NFlorin: “we need more silver sinks into the game, not everyone has to be a billionaire. ” They could have added skins that are obtainable trough combat credits/silver, they could have added elite levels for gathering, crafting, farming, they could have added t9 laborers or even increased trash rates. Silver sink could have been introduced in so many ways but instead they made a silver sink that directly impacts pvp and to lesser extent pve. The problem is not the silver costs. It's t…

• Quote from Georg51: “Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Georg51: “By making 0-100 spec ridiculously easier to obtain, this update is quite literally doing the exact opposite of this. ” Sure it is, and so was every other big update.Can we stop looking at this as a new way of devellopment and see it for what it is? Its just another big update but now they are adding the grind on top of it. If SBI hadn't added more resources fame and silver in every big update they could claim that this is something ne…

• Quote from Georg51: “By making 0-100 spec ridiculously easier to obtain, this update is quite literally doing the exact opposite of this. ” Sure it is, and so was every other big update. Can we stop looking at this as a new way of devellopment and see it for what it is? Its just another big update but now they are adding the grind on top of it. If SBI hadn't added more resources fame and silver in every big update they could claim that this is something new.

• corrupted

ziigii - - Rants

The 1v1 mode you are looking for is called duel.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from ziigii: “Chat mods are some of the most toxic people in this game. Wellcome to Albion. ” Prick ” Wait, why so buthurt? Are you a chat mod?