Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 154.

• I would join a different guild if yours refuses to help. I understand they are busy, but if you are not having fun.... Things like this should not be an issue.

• Quote from blast204: “@Lexinator You probably won't even get a out skirt building in Fort Sterling for less than 10-20 mill, the whole point of him owning the city is so it drives business to the rest. Perhaps Thetford/Martlock you might be able to bid on a outskirt one for 4-10 mill. ” I went all in on one plot. I want a spot in Sterling. Hopefully 12 mil gets me something.

• So what's considered high? Is 3 million enough for a plot that's not too close to the middle? Should I do 5? I want to bid on 3 plots with 10 million. Is this possible? Or should I bid on 2? Or 1? I'm talking far corner plots, not like good plots.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Lexinator: “Quote from WulfricNick: “You want to TRULY Break Monopolies??? Give all Plots back to the System!!! There, NO-ONE has Plots and Everyone is equal I honestly joke though... Will see how it pans over the next few days when Bidding begins. ” You joke, but this could work.Give some Plots back to the System, and allow everything up to T4 (and including T4) to be crafted in shops there. ” I like it. System run T4 would help new players get a foothold. They w…

• Quote from H4n1baL: “@giltrocio This issue should be fixed with today's fix. - Lino ” Cool. Any plans for other bundles to come out? Maybe something that would benefit your older players?

• I will be bidding. Hopefully a few mil can get me a plot. I will be bidding on stuff way outside the center. Just not sure if I should put all my money into one plot, or split it between 2-3. The issue is, someone with 10 million can't outbid someone with 10 billion.... And their bid still counts as double.

• Quote from moatdaddy: “Was curious is there were any plans, hints, or roadmap indications of new things to kill. I love all the added mounts since launch. It shows your creative team awesome imagination. Maybe I am in the minority here who would like to see more variance to the evil I vanquish. Right now its undead, cultists, greedy miners, and thick cave people. The potential options beyond these are huge and I would love to see others suggestions. I personally would like a goblin uprising or a…

• Quote from WulfricNick: “You want to TRULY Break Monopolies??? Give all Plots back to the System!!! There, NO-ONE has Plots and Everyone is equal I honestly joke though... Will see how it pans over the next few days when Bidding begins. ” You joke, but this could work. Give some Plots back to the System, and allow everything up to T4 (and including T4) to be crafted in shops there.

• Oxen could be interchangeable with beef. Chopping one up should give you raw beef. As for horses - eh, they are not too bad. Huge in Mexico, and can give us some cool new recipes.

• Quote from Desriel: “Quote from Piddle: “His estimate for per plot income means that either he isn't doing it right or Diva is making 2.4B silver a day. I am going to go ahead and say that he is doing it wrong. ” He obviously means per active building with the current setup. He's not saying the houses are making 20-30m a day lol ” That's how I took it as well.

• Very awesome, however if the 2x bid advantage of the current owner stays, they still have a huge advantage. Well, lets see how this will impact Diva and that 200%+ tax. Quote from RudiRatlos: “This change is in general not too bad. However, i have seen income around the 20-30 million silver per plot per day in fort sterling, so it should be no problem to offer 100 mil per building. especially since diva gets most of it back. ” Yep, this is what I worry about.

• Fishing, while fun, is the abused, red headed stepchild of Albion. Hell, chopping up and cooking some of the.fish won't even grant you cooking XP.

• This games garbage

Lexinator - - Rants

Wow, such amazing feedback. Deva, listen to this guy! He speaks for all of us! All of your players are too stupid to read in big letters the warning that we are about to enter full loot PvP. Please make it so that we can't be we in yellow, red, and black zones. You need to cater to your players, and your players are obviously upset with their inability to read!

• Horrible idea.... Unless no items move with the island. If items are moved with the island, the economy becomes moot.

• Quote from Crane: “I bet you are a riot around samples. ” Lol. Not gonna lie, I laughed hard.

• Game runs very well on my OnePlus6 T, and my Pixel Slate 3 (the cheaper i5 version) runs it almost as good as my PC. I primarily play it on mobile devices. No issues other than a poorly scaled UI that makes pixel hunting a nightmare.

• A VPN does not help me with latency. Certain times of the day, the game is just terrible. Only after the F2P launch. It was great before. Having said that, a VPN certainly helps because it allows you to okay from places that usually block gaming things

• I am staunch believer of killing everyone in game and taking their stuff. Oh no, I said too much and the Leprechaun that tells me to burn things is now upset.

• Kiara? That you?

• Pixel hunting for a vendor on Android is downright ridiculous, and it's not much better on my PC. Not to mention the performance issues this would alleviate.