Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

• Another mobile bug

Ezequielph - - Bugs

Do you even test his changes?

• Up! this is also another bug since the March 17 patch.

• İos and android. . .

Ezequielph - - Mobile Version

Yes you can play together. this is just one server.

• Lol you dont really get the mobile attack button problem do you? Try it out for god sake. How many times do i need to tell you to try it out? even the banks hud screen is bugged any many more and still visible up to now. Im too lazy to report all the mobile bugs thqt started march 17 because you dont even listen. You didnt fix the most important thing u can give to mobile players. Fix the unbroken mobile attack button and bring it back to how it was intended before your mobile dev broke it. Good…

• I hope you really test and fix the mobile attack button this time. I suggest you test all your mobile changes to an actual phone and not tablet for you to be able to REALLY TEST it. good luck.

• Targetting

Ezequielph - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Quote from Ezequielph: “Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, we will have an option that lets you automatically attack the closest target, if a previous target was not selected manually, in the next patch. Also, please remain civil and do not spam any posts, thank you. ” Your patch today did not fix the problem. The current attack button is not working. I tried it today. It still continuously changing target. try it with atleast 3-5 mobs. You wont kill one. It will just kee…

• Call to Arms Patch 1 is Here

Ezequielph - - News Archives

Your patch today did not fix the problem. The current attack button is not working. I tried it today. It still continuously changing target. try it with atleast 3-5 mobs. You wont kill one. It will just keep on changing target. Do you think its normal for an attack button to keep on changing target without killing the current target? Did you guys actually tested it seriously? Can you see the problem here? Please. Can you just put it back the way it was before the CTA March 17 patch? . It was per…

• Targetting

Ezequielph - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, we will have an option that lets you automatically attack the closest target, if a previous target was not selected manually, in the next patch. Also, please remain civil and do not spam any posts, thank you. ” Your patch today did not fix the problem. The current attack button is not working. I tried it today. It still continuously changing target. try it with atleast 3-5 mobs. You wont kill one. It will just keep on changing target. Do you think its normal fo…

• Targetting

Ezequielph - - Bugs

Quote from ShaniAnn: “ ” i dont understand why change it. It was perfectly working before they patched it. this will be the death of albion in mobile.

• Just letting you know that this patch did not fix the mobile attack button that changes target. Good job.

• Targetting

Ezequielph - - Bugs

Yup hahah i told you this patch wont fix the problem based on the known issue thread. bad analyzation.

• Call to Arms Patch 1 is Here

Ezequielph - - News Archives

Lol the Mobile attack button still changes target. I told you guys, you must listen and understand the real problem to be able to resolve it.

• Do you guys think the latest patch is a massive failure? Do you guys think they tested it before implementing it? Do you guys think they thought and planned it well? Do you actually believe the server is full making the free players wait in a long line to login?

• Quote from DeuMoleEhVapo: “ Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ - [MOBILE] Fixed an issue where auto silver pickup could cause unintended dismount - [MOBILE] Joystick Controls: The Attack Button now only selects the closest target to you if previous target was not selected manually ” This wording suggests the attack button will remain changing targets if we didn't select one previously, can't you just get over this change and return to the previous behavior? We want it to select a single target and be d…

• Quote from SHARKY: “I understand your frustration. Keep a close eye on the forum and I'm sure more information regarding the fix will come very soon. ” LOL Look, i am pretty sure your next patch will not fix the attack button problem because as stated on the know issue and the test server - you guys doesnt know the real issue. You have so many close minded person on your team thinking that they are all correct. Good luck solving problems with that mindset.

• HUD size + Attack button

Ezequielph - - Mobile Version

Quote from EuphyX: “I can't do that man, i have lots of diving, corrupted dungeon, and hellgstes sets. I invested my money to play pvp, now i literally cant do shit, i just keep on losing and it is not entirely my fault. The controls before were fine. Wtf ” Same here. Mobile is currently dead. My guild is 90% mobile players and 98% of them are offline since the start of the issue. I dont think they gonna fix it soon. The next patch will not fix the mobile attack button because they did not addre…

• I havent had any problem with loading since i was invited to mobile test ios last year around aug-sep 2020. I load all under 5 seconds as well. i am using iphone xr. my problem with changing map is sometimes the game crashes. Edit: i also have a huawei y9 2019 android and it loads around 20secs. That is slow but it doesnt have any issues with game crashing like on my iphone xr.

• THE DEVS IS TOTALLY BLIND

Ezequielph - - Rants

LOL Do mods actually read our feedbacks like this or they move it to Rants section and forget about the real problem? hahah MODS, if you continue hiding the feedback of real problems like this you will never fix the it. first accept that there is really a serious problem, then solve it.

• Re: Call to Arms - Known Issues

Ezequielph - - Rants

Quote from TeckTeck: “Yeah the autoattack button bug is a real pain in the ass for mobile player please fix it quick. It look like the attack button is linked to the aim button because every hit on attack button make you switch to another target, even on some knocked down faction ennemies. This is horrible to play now... But BTW nice work on mobile HUD it's going always better and better ! ” LOL YEA YOU ARE CORRECT IT IS A MAJOR ISSUE THAT THEY ARE TAKING LIGHTLY THAT SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF FRO…

• Quote from Chismar: “Quote from Ezequielph: “Lol when are you planning to fix mobile attack button? ” they don't fix it on this DT?... ” No they did not. The server is up with no new patch. I tried it, the attack button is still broken. Haha