Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• It is not a problem with matchmaking - it is a problem with game population. There is simply not enough ppl to play 10v10 content. You had 8.3 fighting 8.3 at the beginning and loosing teams gave up quickly because of investment cost and low rewards. So this won't fix anything in my opinion. If there was anything they could do is to implement 3v3 HG isntead of 10v10 and do both lethal levels for less experienced and more experienced ppl with different IP requirements.

• We want 3v3 hellgates

Luky - - Feedback & Suggestions

Totally agree with that, 3v3 would be so much more fun.

• 20v20 lvl 2+ dead HG 10v10 dead All non-lethal HG dead Ava roads dead HCE soon dead due to hidden patches and nerfs That's is so damn sad

• HCE Invisible Patches

They patched reflect on bosses some time ago, now they patches reflect also on normal mobs without putting it in patch notes, so that is the problem.

• HCE Invisible Patches

Quote from Someky: “It's not a bug. Reflect has been changed and a lot of boss skills are no longer reflectable. this has been on the NDA patch notes for a long time now. If anyone quits the game because of this that's sad but this is a game with constantly shifting metas. The reflect meta has come and gone. People will adapt and overcome if they love the content. If HCEs were about quick money and easy reflect cheesing then sadly HCEs are no longer for you. ” Sad you have zero idea about HCE an…

• But they created pathetic non-lethal with 0 loot and fun instead of doing 2lvls for veterans and for inexperienced people. Was so hyped and now i am thinking to quit game because of this update.

• Let's be honest, the whole HG rework is so dissapointing 10 v 10 full loot gear barrier - hell gates in general.

• If you mean PvE practice then sure, you are right. Coz i don't imagine people are going to waste their time on that.

• Totally agree, non-lethal is such a huge non-sense. Who is going to play that - like even before 5v5 yellow HG were rarely attended and devs really expect people to waste their time on non-lethal content with pathetic rewards? Yesterday we did 10v10 because we were curious about that - purple chest 120k FOR THE WHOLE PARTY, legendary chest 1mln FOR THE WHOLE PARTY. It doesn't even pay back repair cost for the items if you fail to win (because even if you don't encounter enemies, you don't get an…

• Hi, i just wanted to share a few comments about new HG system. As for now there are only 2 systems to fight in the hellgates - lethal and non-lethal. We have tried with my friends to play 10v10 yesterday on a non-lethal system and: 1. It took much time to find any opponent 2. Loot was broken (120k purple chest for the whole party and 1mln from legendary chest for the whole party) which leaves 12k/person from the purple and 100k per person from the legendary. It just feels it is so pointless beca…

• That doesn't respond to my question at all. I am asking if the the owners can change - e.g. guild A has HO and it gives ownership to guild B.

• As in the topic - can one guild grant hideout (HO) to another guild? (change in ownership) I haven't found any info on that in the HO guide: Hideouts: A Detailed Guide Thank you a lot for any info on that!

• It is good that they started reworking the HCE. In my opinion it is really OP content where you can farm free silver (if you don't have your specs on). At some point it caused huge inflation because of the silver inflow (people were just farming lvl 15 all day earning tons of silver risking nothing). In my opinion, if this game needs some boost to fame gain they should work on rewards in PvP contents - e.g. more books from the chests or arenas etc. That way people will be forced to do open world…

• Cześć! Mamy grupę około 12-14 osób i poszukujemy dodatkowych osób (około 10) do robienia kryształowych 20v20 codziennie o godzinie 20.00. Na razie robimy tylko 1lvl, ale jeżeli będziemy odnosili sukcesy to zapewne spróbujemy naszych sił na poziomie drugim Zależy nam na pewnych osobach, które faktycznie są zainteresowane tym contentem. Co do osób których na pewno potrzebujemy: - Support - Eversong - Rat - bloodletter - Rat - do głównego teamu - Healerów - Ava/Fallen/Rampant - Curse playera - oraz…

• So basically you are saying that if I have around 250/700 in swords and 0/700 in axes it is not worth switching and just continue with the swords?

• Hey guys, Recently I started to wonder what is the most efficient PvE build for clearing solo dungeons. I have been playing swords for some time and for clearing dungs i am using clarent sword + hellion jacket + leather shoes and scholar cowl. However, recently I watched nice video showing great-axe in action and it seems to me that clear speed is much higher with that weapon rather then with clarent. Therefore, I was curious what is your opinion about it and what do you use for clearing dungs a…

• Loots are F Bad

Luky - - General Questions & Discussions

Regardless whether this is t6.0/6.1/t7.0/t7.01 loot is still bad and needs to be reworked. If this won't be changed then it will: 1. Discourage new players from playing Albion 2. Destroy whole open world content coz noone will be willing to risk gear doing pointless SRD with no loot whatsoever.

• Loots are F Bad

Luky - - General Questions & Discussions

Was about to start the same thread. I feel like since last update it became completely pointless to run SRD. I believe this is really bad move as new players lost one source of income. To be honest at this point new players have only gathering left to earn some silver. I am sorry but currently i need to run like 10-12 SRD to compensate cost of my gear. 10-12 SRD in red zones with fraction is very high risk. Doing 6.1 in 4.1 gear is not fun at all, so I gear for around 500k. Drop of 25k silver fr…

• Hey guys, i have started playing Albion around 2 weeks ago. I have initially focused entirely on gathering. At the moment I have T6 iron gatherer skill and T7 fire staff gear (i am doing dungeon as a side thing from gathering). I purchased island i got it up to level 4 and started focusing on crops. Beside that I have around 7mln silver and I was wondering what are the next steps i should take in the game. Gathering ore of lvl 6 is not viable in my opinion since on T6 map there are plenty of peo…