Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

• As much as i dont like macrolooters and cheaters, a chinese kernel level anti cheat is a bit much. Also will this ban me for using my Speedlink Decus extra mouse button? It is programmed/build to do 5 m1 a second and it stopped me from getting carpal tunnel syndrome. I really dont want to click a trillion times to open my bags

• Thats a great idea but i guess there are people dedicated enough to sacrifice 1 or 2 weeks to come up with a programm that can beat those too. What could be kinda helpfull would be a correct setup for the easy-anticheat programm, but even that can be beaten. To be 99% sure players cannot interfere with the game in any way albion would need something like Valorants "Vanguard" but that is a task too much for a "small" team like SBI. Maybe they are just gathering data at the moment and it will come…

• Hello Forum/SBI People have realized that since the corrupted dungeon update people are not getting any valuable loot from solo dungeons, which is debatable fine for a more or less risk free content. Nonetheless the problem is not the bottom cap of loot but the top cap. According to people on the slayer leaderboards each chest gives those players about 1m in loot. Sure there is much to lose for a 8.3 player BUT as plateletters demonstrated running is always possible and destroying crystals doesn…

• Quote from pesadelo: “Is this feature that hard to implement ? I mean ” Hell yeah it is an advanced programmer would need approx 5-10 mins for writing that. Not sure if SBI has such huge capacities rn

• Quote from Apotosariel: “Quote from Tschloerin: “The 30k biggest noobs formed and alliance. ” For all I know gluttony is gay but far from a noob in terms of playing Albion. Is the word "gayest" used as a derogatory term here, Mr. Iknoweverything? ” No, it is used like everybody on arch alliance uses it. People on arch get called gay noobs so that how ARCH indentifies. Ask any arch player about that or just join the discord and find out yourself. You could btw know that if you went on reddit or j…

• yes only that way your referals count towards those rewards. otherwise people just make alt accounts and everybody gets those rewards

• did they buy a month of premium?

• Member since 28th or september 2018 but you understand so little about this games players and politics If there was no arch there would be no safe haven for casuals/crafters/gatherers and other non pvp players . Those players make a huge percentage of the games population and taking away the only possibility to be in the BZ would kill it for many. That would let the playercount crumble leading to higher prices of basically everything, less content for youtubers leading to less pulicity for the g…

• All i said is that you cannot simply calculate it based on one factor Take this analogy. You need to drive 100km in one hour but you want to be there in half an hour. Just trying to double your speed will not work because you dont factor traffic lights, other road users, speed limits, your cars acceleration or rush hours into your calculation. It is not about understanding gankability, it is about understanding that there are many more factors to this than just Hideouts that affect gankability. …

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from Tschloerin: “So if there are no HOs in an area the gankability is 100%? ” Sure. Hideouts are the only safe zones out there. Terris can be dove. Dungeons can be dove. They can be followed to other maps. You can gank their friends, too. According to the Babylon Bee, feelings are now acceptable as answers to math problems. So, we can give you a gold star for the effort. ” You wanna tell me you would dive a terri with 3 people in gank gear? You would follow some pl…

• healing potions are cancer

Tschloerin - - Forum Banter

Yeah get rid of all those potions FUCK resistance potions, FUCK healing potions, FUCK posions, FUCK and kind of consumable that increases this games depth And we dont need any equip besides weapons either. Fuck helmets, Fuck armor, Fuck boots, Fuck capes. Please SBI make this game much more linear and stop giving players options. I dont like these items so PLEASE REMOVE THEM ASAP thx Awesome idea @keyfouyr

• You might wanna ask Blue Army and Last Warn for help LOL I guess you have not been playing at the time of the great furniture war of GMK, the old capital of Arch Was really fun

• This useless overlay takes up almost 1/3 of the screens area just for us to know who is casting. That info can also be shown after games and is 100% not necessary for the battles we want to see. Please SBI/AOTV just get rid of that constant overlay or just deactivate it while a match is live. Watching this on my phone when i am not at home is a biiiiiiig headache. Also hiding the UI would be an awesome feature for the casters and it shouldnt be that hard to implement. I mean a simple transparent…

• If i am not mistaken there was a siege on a city yesterday but i cannot find an Albion TV VOD for it. Or did Elevate just gift that city to JUNGLE and didnt make it exciting enough to stream it?

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “feel free to answer how much easier it would be (Hidden Content) ” I am not gonna write a whole mathematical derivation about this but take this simple example. If you have 10 HOs and destroy 5 you say gankability increases by 50% So if there are no HOs in an area the gankability is 100%? And what about the other way around? You have 12 HOs and destroy 6 does that still make the cluster 50% more gankable, although it has 1 HO more than the the other example? Doesnt work t…

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from Gunnar216: “And think if arch had 6 hideouts per zone instead of 12 it'd completely change the game for you? lol ” I'm not a math major, but that would seemingly make it 50% easier to get kills. ” If it was that easy, math majors would never be needed. no offense It pretty much depends on the placement of those hideouts. But taking a look at redtree if you erridicate the HOs next to the terri and the ones in the southern corner you wouldnt really do much about …

• cape specs

Tschloerin - - Rants

Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “Is there a point ot having it besides cheaper stuff made? ” Sry i dont get that question. Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “ is there a reason faction capes are made by all ? ” Everyone can craft faction capes. All you need to do is list up for your faction and you will generate faction point which can be turned in for faction crests. Those crests are needed to craft a faction cape Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “does quality of cape even matter for factions? ” Yes, but only…

• The update was the best thing that SBI did for the new players. SRD was dead content with 10 divers per zone but only 1 or 2 people actually doing the dungeons. And it was dumb content aswell with the dived player almost always beeing either low health, no cooldowns, back against a wall, pve skills and not specced up gear. If people really wanted an exciting pvp experience they would do CD and not cry about SBI removing their only chance for "free pvp fame". If this change "killed the game" for …

• Quote from Madrax573: “Quote from Tschloerin: “Right now if you are new and guildless you will get killed by a gank group of 8 veterans with full specced weapons which makes new players avoid pvp zones. How would one ever get into pvp when all other players are running around in groups and are specced up? You try it 3 or 4 times with gear the same level as your enemies but you will die 99% of the time since they got 200ip more on their gear than a new player does. ” I disagree completely. I'm re…

• Quote from Draedark: “Quote from Tschloerin: “Quote from SkylighterHK: “How about let the player determine whether they'd fight or not? So players want to fight will have their fight, and players don't won't. I know it is a bit tricky but I think both side of players will be happy? ” Yeah but we have this possibility in any other game mode besides arena and HCE. And be honest, arena is the most worthless kind of activity there is at the moment. The one guaranteed pvp content mode doesnt give you…