Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

• I chose to let my premium lapse over this. 2 trips to BZ. First was a disconnect only to then reconnect to find myself naked and raped and looted. Second was 1v8 just total cc x 8 to be raped and looted. GFY SBI and you too Eltharyon

• Let me guess. The gang dismounts at around 43m away and instantly uses mobility to get close enough to cc the target?

• making a profit

BreadPirate - - Beginner's Questions

^^^ what kabeez says is legit imo. Come to Thetford and I will take you to the Black zone. If we're lucky we will survive a few ganks since 2 is better than 1, plus I can point out the Fricks castle I saw near there.there.

• Worst fishing ever

BreadPirate - - Beginner's Questions

This is the 5th or 6th time Ive heard this specific issue in the past 2 months. Usually where there is smoke there is fire.

• Re: Money making guide

BreadPirate - - Forum Banter

@Gankmobile I wouldnt waste my time with a stupid NJ diva troll creating a false homophobic narrative about me. Still waiting though for an answer to how to proc out-of-combat for a cabbage soup break. If I were to rant then it would be about shitstix from NJ who understand neither beavis nor butthead and then come here to try to show me their pindick.

• @Tseliteiv When this misfit quoted you he inserted the spam link at the end. Now why would you spend time explaining the game to such an ass muncher?

• hey fish try this: 1. Flag for your faction and then 2. Check the world map for the edges of your faction controlled territory because somewhere out there is your faction's Z. 2b. Check the faction chatter in the faction chat tab 2c. If you must then join the faction discord. But why must you join a hive mind and reduce yourself to a drone? 3. Now that you know where to go ... go to that territory with your horse simulator. 4. Join your faction's "zerg" group by checking the minimap for where th…

• The poor AF color choice is so outrageously red it actually hurts my eyes to be in a corrupted dungeon.. so I cannot imagine fighting in one. No thanks.

• Re: simple few questions

@Groszek6 my suggestion is to tell me how your T4.2 full spec does in the hallowed ground dungeons as it gives me an easier comparison. And don't bother with stupid Midturds.

Shame that I have just about 40 posts as a new player and this toxic shitstain has chosen to troll every post. Nice white cesspool you have here @Midgard

Quote from Magvellian: “... For ease of navigation, there are maps available to see you reach the boss quicker. Google hallowed ground map. ... ” but all the Google results point to Path of Exile which is a completely different game...

• Quote from JudgeNutmeg: “ea1105cb8228b8af7d800c70fc03048f32b2119e.jpeg The nights are drawing in, there’s a chill in the air ... ” Nice ass. I guess. When can I pet my stag ?

• No more offline wow wow!!! Congratulations to developers @Korn et. al. for making Albion Online available 24h/7d. Removing daily maintenance is a major improvement so thank you for your development efforts.

• When there was no 30 min warning I hastened back to town to see what's up. I am hopeful that it is a new feature that mitigates the need for daily maintenance downtime.

• Thanks for taking the time to share your perspective @jack12

• Looking for mates

BreadPirate - - Introduce yourself!

Just put me on your friends list In the game I am the same character by name Is your forum name different? When I invite it says "No character named LBzeroX exists"

• Looking for mates

BreadPirate - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the machine. Come to Thetford sometime. Healing with unholy is my jam now but I can also show you a few fishing spots in the black zone.

• Why was this game made by pricks?

BreadPirate - - Rants

There were 8 shit heads in total today in the @Xyphros rape gang but only 3 touched me as you can see from the killboard. 1430 IP vs 840 IP is the effect of Xyphros' T8 gear. So why must he make it a gang rape instead? Anyone calling this "pvp" is raping you and lying to cover it up.

• Why was this game made by pricks?

BreadPirate - - Rants

Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from BreadPirate: “Because it's too fucking hard for @Mrpotato to stop gangraping people in albion. ” Except that I still have killed 0 people in albion (outside or arenas), in fact, I have been ganked by a group several times, and I have died some of them You dont believe me? Just check my profile and see I have 0 pvp fame, 0 lethal hellgate fame, 0 lethal CDs fame So yeah your argument is as valid as a grain of salt, you died in black zone? Buy new equipment, train,…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from BreadPirate: “Ha'aji I love you. I will find you. Hang on ” Ha'aji probably trashed and is dead. My condolences. ” Thank you for your support. As a solo gatherer I am continually gangraped by gangs of 5, 6 ,7 or more players at once in BZ. This 'Learned Helplessness' condition (forced upon many many other AO players beside myself) is seriously rotten shit for SBI or anyone else to promote under the disguise of a 'game' and especially heinous to be doing to any chi…