Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 75.

• you can't trash it (drag and drop out of your inventory) or...?

• It seems like you're using some kind of translator like google translate or smth, aren't you? If you really care about the subject you're trying to discuss here I think you may want to ask somebody to translate this for you because it's too hard to understand any of this.

• lag

EBN - - General Questions & Discussions

What do you mean? And what does a vpn have to do with this? I mean I know it can sometimes reduce ping by re-routing your connection but it doesn't affect stability whatsover, does it?

• I do agree with Piddle it would be easier if you asked specific questions. Quote from Metteia: “When I only started i heard that many crafters have alts, i guess so they could have more focus to spend, and more learning points to lvl up crafting/refining faster, is it right? I wonder if 1 refiner and 1 crafter is good, or is it better to just make 2 crafters to reach a more broad set of items to sell? In the first case, I would refine and get materials to craft, probably saving money on buying r…

• BUMP it's one of those things you normally realease a hotfix for right away cause it's actually gamebreaking

• empty health bar

EBN - - Bugs

<10 months later> NP0AKGd.png

• Items API

EBN - - Feedback & Suggestions

<nevermind, i was wrong>

• Of course it is. You can pay for premium with in-game currency so you don't have to spend real money. For a new player 8m silver may sound like a lot, but if you keep playing you will realize its not really that much. It's worth mentioning that depending on the monthly challange reward, the included mount can be worth over 1m itself, on top of that you will get chests that can contain silver bags, focus potions and other goods, and the overall value of those may be like ~2-3m(i'm just guessing) …

• Quote from Toptal: “Quote from EBN: “Quote from Toptal: “This would in fact make people stop complaining about the fact your games laggy." ” It will also make people complain that cities feel like a ghost town so that will just add another thing to complain about. I'm personally against the whole "region overcrowded" thing. What you're proposing is just a short-term solution to a problem that's much bigger then this. You don't have to be a computer geek to be able to tell that if having healthba…

• Quote from Toptal: “This would in fact make people stop complaining about the fact your games laggy." ” It will also make people complain that cities feel like a ghost town so that will just add another thing to complain about. I'm personally against the whole "region overcrowded" thing. What you're proposing is just a short-term solution to a problem that's much bigger then this. You don't have to be a computer geek to be able to tell that if having healthbars/nicknames on reduces your fps by 2…

• Ok, that really clears things up for me, thanks so much! So if you're a 700/700 weapon crafter your total bonus from spec is 1052, add 6.3 salad which is gives 222 increase in quality, then it's 1052+222=1274 which means I get 13 rolls and 74% chance for a 14th roll, is that right? That means my chance of getting a MP is ~1,3%- And all that is in case you.. aren't using focus? Hopefully your understanding is correct Quote from Piddle: “Currently the tool tip about focus use is confirmed to be tr…

• After a few days of trying out the new faction warfare system I think you definitely should be able to see other flagged-up players from your faction on the radar/map in the location you're in. The way it is now, you have literally zero idea what's going on the battlefield. People desperately try to get into parties spamming "x"-es in chat. Parties are limited to 20 players only. Party leaders have to deal with inviting players inbetween combat. You can't invite a player in combat (says player i…

• The crafting system is so complex it's beyond my understanding. There's also no explanation for any of this in the game. So after ~1h of digging into some old posts from the forums and reddit I know as much as had known before. Basing on this post all I know is what @Korn posted Quote from Korn: “Quality Level / Chance 4 - 0.1% 3 - 1.1% 2 - 5% 1 - 25% 0 - 68.8% ” Except for this part I don't understand anything else. The whole discussion in this thread is so complex it blows my mind as my maths …

• Dear players

EBN - - General Questions & Discussions

Since this is your first post on the forums I doubt you will even read my answer but I'll take the challange lol. Quote: “You have to farm your way up dungeons, cdg statics etc. You can't escape them. ” Following your logic minecraft isn't a sandbox game either because you "can't escape" farming, building, making better weapons etc. Quote: “"aaaa when I get my private island everything will be okay. I'll bread and make mounts! I'll have a huge passive income" ” A private island is very cheap (I …

• Story of my life in 3 images

EBN - - Rants

wait so you got dc'd, the guy who killed you didn't get dc'd, and yet you still think it's the server, not your connection?

• There's steam charts if that somehow helps you steamcharts.com/app/761890#1m . You can treat it as an indicator but of course it collects data only from steam, and tracks player activity, not population.

• Quote from Gabumon: “While true, weapons cost at the very least, double the resources, so overall you make less weapons than bags. ” umm.. yes.. but this is completely irrelevant biggrin.png I mean this could be a fair point assuming you can only use certain amount of resources but that's not case right? tongue.png

• Hi, I'm not the best mathematician on earth so I just wanted to ask for someone to confirm this is right. From my calculations the cumulative bonus on quality increase for staves(any weapon) is 10,52x100=1052 while for bags it's 9,75x100=975 which means at max spec your chance to craft a higher quality weapon is +7,31% higher than it is while crafting bags. Thanks in advance!