Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Oh i thought maybe i put it up a little to high, and someone actually brought it lol ok well i guess im not as lucky as i thought lol would have really helped right now too

• Hi, So i, like many others i speak to, feel tricked. cheated even.. So buying premium with silver is great. No issues. But as you can see from the attached picture. the 3 month looks cheaper. 8 mill for 1 month. 20k or 20,000 for 3 months.. Wow that is a great deal. clicking that and then realize im short 20m not 20k. My suggestion is to change the K to an M, this alone will stop this confusion. Just look at the picture and tell me which looks cheaper to you. 1 month or 3 months. I don't need my…

• Please see attached picture. I had sold an item for over around 4 mil. Received a mail regarding it. Yet i have not received the silver in question and the item has gone. so i had to cut the screenshot as it was to large....

• Muted from chat

Lord-Antrim - - Feedback & Suggestions

Like im in English and help channels helping people out. i switch across.. Help and English is easy to notice before you post.. Recruit and English are the same and EASY to miss.. You can solve this issue by simply changing the color of Recruitment channel. you cannot be so harsh if you have not taken simply steps to avert this.

• Muted from chat

So ive sadly typed a recruitment message into the wrong chat. Was not my intention... Im wondering why my message was not posted.. Then i realize ive been muted for 4 hours.. My suggestion is as follows: 1. Make the recruit and english channels different colors by default 2. Remove the message and TALK TO ME BEFORE JUST MUTING FOR 4 HOURS 3. You are setting people up to fail, you make it to easy to post in the wrong chat by mistake, yet your judgement is swift and the sentence just totally screw…

• Loading screen freeze = loss of gear

Lord-Antrim - - Rants

well it wont allow me to attach any more screenshots i took as apparently the files are to big..

• Loading screen freeze = loss of gear

Lord-Antrim - - Rants

So every time i try and enter a new instance it is freezing. the major issue is that i was in blackzone when it started happening and apparently i was killed. During the time i was killed, i was watching a loading screen and the warning telling me i could not connect to the server. When i finally logged on i was dead. This needs to be solved, I must regain this lost equipment again since this is the second time this has happened in the past 3 days. it is not an internet issue since i am on disco…

• Hello Lady Lindz. Indeed, Or you can find a member at thetford, Or you can find our guild on the list by pressing G and switching beginner over to Normal. Going down that list, you should find us and then just click apply. See you in game

• Kingz Guard Is Recruiting Location: Thetford Play Style: Between casual and Hardcore Timezone: Mixed Current Focus: PvE Ranking System: RP Discord: SirStewart#1124 About us: Greetings, I am Lord Antrim, Master of the Kingz Guards Joining our Order you will need to be taken on as a Knights Squire before you actually gain any rank within our Order. Once you are claimed by a Knight, You are His / Her Squire and will be trained by them. Our Squires must pass 4 trials, Strength, Logic, Bravery and L…

• Bounty Boards

very true. Even if you said those on your friend list cannot take the bounty, they could drop friends and re friend again after. So maybe a fix is guild members cannot take contract, or someone who was part of you guild. Or someone who was or is on your friends list.

• Bounty Boards

i totally understand what your saying, even getting the reward money back so putting a minimum amount for a bounty to be placed would not help solve the abuse.. maybe the person you are placing a bounty on has to be on your deaths list? So this player you are setting a bounty on has killed you within the last 24 hours..

• Bounty Boards

i know this might have been said before, but i just want to put in my thoughts on the matter. Bounty Boards in Albion So this game is quite alike EvE online. Yet something that keeps the "Ganking" in check is Bounties. I believe this is something that Albion is missing and would greatly improve many issues that come from over ganking. How i would suggest it done is as follows. A player can put a bounty on any other player and pay the amount they wish to place on the bounty. Another player must t…

• I like the idea of this, The ability to change a plot from Farm to Building or building to farm would be nice. even if its only in your private island. Also an ability to destroy a building during construction and ive found you can only do so once its finished building. Maybe even an ability to move buildings after they are places..

• Bounty Boards in Albion So this game is quite alike EvE online. Yet something that keeps the "Ganking" in check is Bounties. I believe this is something that Albion is missing and would greatly improve many issues that come from over ganking. How i would suggest it done is as follows. A player can put a bounty on any other player and pay the amount they wish to place on the bounty. Another player must take the bounty from a board in any major city. Now when the player accesses the board, the hun…