Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Quote from Sond: “Quote from FighterZee: “I was watching a streamer who just kept getting knocked out until his gear was demolished inside a yellow zone. As a player who crafts everything he owns I have no problems with this. But he buys everything and doesn't craft so it was pretty expensive for him to replace all of his armor. ” There is no gear loss in the yellow zone. ” Looking back it was indeed a red zone. i apologize and will edit my post.

• As a Crafter who just walks into yellow zones gathering as much mats as I too think it’s too safe. I’ve seen a bit more pvp but still think it’s too hard on people willing to pvp in the yellow zone and very easy on people who don't want to pvp. What if we had a system like how when you gather 10+ players it will show those players on the map? Why not make it so if you gather certain amount of mats that might equal 10k+ in silver or so be seen on the map? And why not upon being knocked out you ca…

• I think a good way to balance this out is if players drop all of their resources when being koed. And just like how a group of 10+ are shown on the minimap I think if players who have amassed a certain number of various (not necessarily high tier) resources should also be shown on the map. Or maybe it could be silver based? If a player gathers 10k+ silver worth of resources they will be shown on the minimap. if player A collects 100-200 bear hide ( Or 10-20k Silver + worth of hide) why shouldn't…