Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 724.

• Quote from ToothlessRaider: “Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from ToothlessRaider: “Quote from Gabumon: “It still exists, look in the new guild interface. ” could you show a screenshot? because I cant find it. I found it ty so much. They moved it's location ” ibb.co/qJzcrbq ” Yeah how do I find this? I cant find it ” guild tab (the shield one), season overview

• Quote from ToothlessRaider: “Quote from Gabumon: “It still exists, look in the new guild interface. ” could you show a screenshot? because I cant find it ” ibb.co/qJzcrbq

• It still exists, look in the new guild interface.

• Yes permafrost is very good

• cooldown modifier

Gabumon - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from associalNet: “Hello, newbie question here. I've got Expert's Mistcaller that says it adds 11% cooldown modifier. But when I use it (naked) character sheet says only 9.7% were added. I thought that the stacking % is less when use gear with same modifier, but now can see that even single item does not provide the % mentioned in the description. For example, if I use Adept's Astral Aegis, both item description and character sheet add 5.6% (naked character, if that's important). Can someo…

• Quote from Georg51: “How about - if there is a player standing at or near the entrance for a certain period of time, the dungeon spawns roaming mobs that patrol the area and attack scouts ” This is most likely the best idea. Or even mobs that "suck out" the vision of the players that are near the entrance for too long.

• Quote from Psycha: “Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from Svenblade: “Introduce an IP requirement to enter instances like solo, group, and ava dungeons. In safe zone and yellow zone there would be no requirement. In BZ and Roads it would scale based on level. ” If the ip is low like 700, people will still do it.If is high (1k?) new players will suffer. ” New players shouldn't be doing T7-8 without at least 1k IP anyway... ” Why? I carry my newbies to T7-8 ALL the time. Is a sandbox game.

• Quote from Svenblade: “Introduce an IP requirement to enter instances like solo, group, and ava dungeons. In safe zone and yellow zone there would be no requirement. In BZ and Roads it would scale based on level. ” If the ip is low like 700, people will still do it. If is high (1k?) new players will suffer.

• Quote from PixelBear: “Specifically in pvp content focused around solo/duo. Thing like dungeon dives, cds, open world? Is it just impossible to win with them now? I cam back right after the big nerf, and absolutely love pvp with nature/holy ” Nope, got nerfed to the ground because they make most matchups impossible or infuriating. Focus on group content if you wanna play those

• Quote from Messiah1992: “Hmmmmm about new guilds that will grow/arise....... Is there a way that they will be eligible to build an HQ too? or just those guild who were able to reach top 600 during energy surge? Or the eligibility HQ points will also consider this coming seasons? ” The original post says exactly that :3

• Quote from TomHao: “I want to start an ingame player service and I don't know how to receive silver for player 7/24. Of course, I want to know who sent a money for me. Any suggestion? ” Set up an island and give perm to whoever is paying you with builder access. Then build any crafting station, give it up and tell your customer to claim it, deposit the money and then give it up again. You can claim it up after that to retrieve the money

• A bad official decision was game over.

Gabumon - - Rants

Quote from death13: “I believe we all feel a lot of players drop out of the game, some new games are released, the latest version of the content of the game to see the update, the official clumsy way, increase the burden of all players, instead of enjoying the game, so that many players are disheartened to abandon the game and find a new game. I am an avid gamer, and I like to raise all majors to the full level. However, the new version made me feel that my efforts were in vain. The authorities …

• Quote from Veximus: “Is this possible? Because I’m trying to not only build a guild hideout but also be able learn pvp before I get into it…. I also need money so with all these things I found the siphoned energy answers two of those but all I can see is pvp needed. How do I get it without having to dive into pvp? ” Right now, in offseason you can't, since Siphon energy is linked to seasons. BUT with the next patch, players can aquire Sighoned energy using Favor doing activities in black zone su…

• Quote from keeperofnature: “Quote from GluttonySDS: “kinda stupid to only allow ppl with hideouts or Terri's to interact with energy cores... should be tradeable or sellable or something to allow everyone to participate. ” Maybe turn them in at a rest for a Might payout ” This is a pretty nice idea actually!

• In my experience where I had a similar issue and even contacted support, no. There is NO WAY to claim it without the guildmaster directly asking to hand over the title.

• Please add arena-like battlegrounds.

Gabumon - - Rants

Quote from gmatagmis: “Quote from gmatagmis: “at least 10 000 players spent at least 100 hours of their life (and most probably paid premium) for absolutely not profitable content with limited rewards ” My best argument so far, in case you did not read it yet. ” I totally agree btw that is silly to have arena with rewards cap but not HCE xD

• Am I understanding this wrong or Q6 Lvl9 HO has 70% crafting return? That's insane!

• When an HO is destroyed only personal vaults are transfered. Guild vaults and marketplace are ereased from the game, so if you want to recover something from there, you need to take it off before the HO dies.

• YZ FW needs soft IP cap

Gabumon - - Feedback & Suggestions

Funny enough it used to have ip cap

• Bug isla house

Gabumon - - Bugs

Quote from LordBalluc: “#1 isla Spanish language Si otro Jugador tienen acceso a la isla como coopropietario hace que uno quede atrapado en su propia casa. Y muchas personas hacen esto para robar los elementos de la isla mientras el dueño queda atrapado en su propia casa. La unica manera de Salir es usando el comando /stuck pero hasta eso ya te robaron todo. Corregir esto asi se terminen los robos de item de islas. ” Puedes reportar esto, está prohibido en los TOS y quienes lo hacen son baneados…