Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Down down down ...

Foxbelle - - Feedback & Suggestions

Games back!!

• Down down down ...

Quote from Alaedris: “Quote from Foxbelle: “Alaedris, ignore the troll, I think you are handsome. To bad my daughter already has a boyfriend hehe. ” You are sweet, and I am obliged to inform you I'm probably too old for your daughter. : ( ” My daughter is 25 so no your good But she lives in Seattle and has a long time boyfriend whom I like. But I am sure you have no problems finding dates anyway.

• Down down down ...

Quote from Alaedris: “Quote from Doobie: “You could land a airplane between his eyes ” And a flea couldn't land between your legs, but you don't see me giving you shit. ” Alaedris, ignore the troll, I think you are handsome. To bad my daughter already has a boyfriend hehe.

• Down down down ...

I really wish they would get this sorted out. Seems every 3am EST about it goes down. I just want to play I have insomnia and this is when I like to farm. I never waited around last few nights ...anyone know how long its usually down for? Says server is up yet it can't connect.

• Today has been frustrating but expected. Though I did expect it the first and 2nd day. I am currently in an almost 2 hour queue. When I did get on earlier I tried to run the instance in the city so I was the only player yet I crashed 8 times. 2 times it caused me to die *repair money* 2 times it caused me to start from the beginning of the instance as if I never walked in though most times was almost complete. 8 crashes and a queue this large and long makes me wonder what in the world you can do…

• 2 Questions

Foxbelle - - Beginner's Questions

Thank you very much Maxed. I appreciate your replying to my questions.

• 2 Questions

Foxbelle - - Beginner's Questions

Hello, I have created my character (sitting at the enter world) however it does not show Legendary Founders under its tags. Is this asked before I hit enter world or should it be listed already? Second question, It has me starting in a specific location. Is there a way to change that location. I would like to be close to Ft. Sterling as this is were I played during Beta. Thank you.

• Focus Points BUG

Foxbelle - - Bugs

When I have something to nurture or water I check there. I click on the item and it pops up a box saying I do not have enough focus points. Then I see how many is needed and how many I have as well as how long the crop or animal is left before it ready to harvest. So what I do Is I look then I leave and go do some running around town or doing some gathering and when I come back and check I still have the same amount of focus points as I did when I left 2 or 3 hrs earlier. I have done this many t…

• Focus Points BUG

Foxbelle - - Bugs

Hey All, I am having issues with my focus points as well. Husband is not neither is my sister. The issue is that if I wish to gain any focus points I have to be sitting on my island, or offline. If I am in game hunting or in Ft. Sterling at the auction house or anywhere I do not gain a single point. The only time I do is if I am offline or sitting on my island waiting for points to build up. HELP!