Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• First of let me break it down for all of ya like this... I "HAVE NOT" played more than 50 hours of this game..like most of you probably have... you see this is where the confusion comes in... I did not pay $50 just for "early access" to a game that was not even fully developed yet....still in "ALPHA" and "BETA".... I paid $50 to support a game...and wait for it's release...a game that at the time..had nothing... and if nobody paid for this game there prolly wouldnt be one right now..let's be rea…

• for Free? you do realize this game is destined to be a free to play or one time buy game? and we paid more than that..plz don't comment with stupidity

• So let me get this straight, I paid $50-- 2 years ago maybe little longer...I helped support this game at its early development when it was barely NOTHING... and all I get is a "little" extra gold...same equipment same avatar...just a "little" extra gold from these here starter packs...I can imagine how tiff'd the Legendary founders are but your epic founders just got royal S$%^ on.. we paid $50 which is more than what most "GREAT" games cost these days.. and your game wasn't NOTHING back when w…