Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 801.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Useful advantage of dots : 1) Good against invisibility potions / specter shoes ( which frankly, is not too useful ) ” + Pressure extentions on enemy disengage/kiting attempts. + High effectiveness VS low-duration defensives (Applies more to curse than axe, but alas). + Interrupts gallop (Kinda meh with the new HP and gallop speed buffs/fixes?) Quote from Borbarad: “Suggestions : 1) Make dots not proc anything. No soldier armor, no cleric robe, no quarrier cap. It should pr…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “ah okay - if holy outperform nature in all heal group activities & nature is dead in solo & PvE - then I agree: ” It has it's pros and cons, but there are much more cons than pros. Starting with hard to learn stack management and ending it with multiple shit staves which are borderline unusable (1H, GN, IR, Rampant to a certain extent). The only place where druid outperforms holy is CL with Druidic and Blight for 10-player groups as a second healer in the party. Not too k…

• OW fame seems a tad bit too much.

Hattenhair - - Rants

Quote from Georg51: “you realize that all MMOs have progression acceleration right? It’s a necessity to increase new player population. It’s not like SBI is offering cash shop boosts or selling max level characters. There’s quite literally nothing wrong with them trying to even the playing field in this game because it increases the accessibility to end game content. And in a pvp game that means more people to play with and/or fight. Or do you just want the open world to be empty and boring? ” O…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “it is needed for group things ” Holy Q3 exists.

Hattenhair - - Rants

Quote from Piddle: “You enjoyed getting all that progress thought right? You got a sense of accomplishment. ” And where's the sence of accomplishment is now with the realisation that your efforts are being rendered borderline worthless? I wouldn't mind if this opened up content to the masses like with the GRD situation, but OW farming, GRD's and SRD's are available to everyone on demand via maps, the former one just needed a buff to make it in like with other content fame-wise, not overbuffing i…

Hattenhair - - Rants

Quote from Quagga: “I like the idea of the end game, by farming credits and slowly unlocking 120s. 350m credits is one tree and you want to decrease the amount of fame you get risk = reward ” That, I have no issue with. My issue is that if I have started playing albion now I would get to the same point of progress that I have worked for over the last years in just a couple of weeks tops. A similar thing happened when GRD's were added - most efficient fame farming was gatekeeped by guilds owning …

• Great stuff, but is there any reason for the 1H to have debuff immunity on the leap? Same goes for Hallowfall.

Hattenhair - - Rants

The spec and masteries that I have farmed over the span of last ~2 years are now worth a week of OW roaming. 1631310264474.1637991572.png Well that's just great, isn't it?

• New Mercenary Jacket Interactions

Hattenhair - - Bugs

Quote from DirtySentinel: “counter in what way? If you use guardian helm at beginning of channel do you not take damage from remainder of the channel? ” All Dot's deal damage on refreshing/reapplying stacks. For example, say, curse Q deals 10 damage on 1 stack and 20 damage on 2 stacks per second. If you apply another stack of DoT to a target that already has 1 stack it will instantly deal one tick of damage that would be dealt at 2 stacks, in this example - 20 damage. The same mechanics apply t…

• Uninterruptability allowerd the Great axe to shit on literally any CC or zoning tools. In combination with MS buffs from Adrenaline and the most frequently used boot option - Royal shoes it was overwhelming.

• Quote from Tabor: “This is the approach they "should" take on nerfs is smaller tweaks to start and then quick follow up tweaks if needed. ” Every time I hear anything related to "quick follow up tweaks" on AO forums I remember the 1H dagger rework that ruined the PvE dynamic of a whole season. Uh oh, we let this shit run for an entire season, whoopsie dasie.

• I'd rather they stuck with the Bruiser direction of the weapon that retro has announced in the NDA. What kind of bruiser weapon has hard-CC comparable to a tank?

• Quote from Piddle: “They also get to lock a huge portion of the nosiest members of this community behind a wall where they are less likely to bother the other children. ” So, people just have to be noisy? Interesting.

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Not wrong. ” kiss_247kb.1637747387.png

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “it was meant to be a tank weapon ” Wrong: Quote from Retroman: “One-handed Maces are intended to be the damage-oriented "bruiser" of their weapon tree. ” It shouldn't have hard-CC on E. Bruisers like axes, swords and spears have access to mostly soft-CC like roots and slows, and if they do have hard-CC it's either miniscule (Claymore) or lacks damage comparable to other E's (Heron spear). 1H Mace E damage is indeed slightly lower than other bruiser counterparts, yet it com…

• @Deathskills One suggestion I can make is that make CC applicabble to an Ice blocked played while he is inside, so you can make easier setups without specific classes and skills, as it would just require to have hard CC when the opponent is about to leave cleric cowl. This would also inscentivise people to change the timing at which they exit cleric cowl, making setups harder for the people attempting to CC. A win-win suggestion, more ways to outplay Ice block and more mindgames for the defender…

• Quote from Deathskills: “would be a counter if you could actually make someone knockback or knock up the same length of time you can be stunned or silenced but it isn't. And those don't interrupt the spell once cast either so not a viable solution. so not a solution nor an effective counter (and no i don't want longer duration knockup spells). I do believe in this instanced, split the cowl into 2 different items, one that resists silence and the other that resists stuns and both should be affect…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “1)nature throns before alot of nerfs used to deal reasonable PvP damage to the point where it combine with its innate healing would outheal a Regular bow with max stacks while dealing insane amounts of damage back unfit for a healer. and back then there was no healing reduction in corrupted dungeons or healing sickness when using Q too much ” It was some time ago. Now thorns reflect is gone, healing reduction got increased to 20%, healing sickness got increased to 40…

• Counter (Wargloves) Reflected Damage

Hattenhair - - Bugs

How this would even be realistically coded? Flat resistance always comes before % resistance, but not in reflect formula? Sounds like spaghetti.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “you cannot have healing values intended for group play in solo play while having the damage of solo play to match it makes for a very unfair gameplay ” Depending on content type and situation upwards of ~60% of your healing comes from Q spell slots. I dont really understand how this justified killing damaging Q's which have nothing to do with healing. Quote from The_Support_God: “who cares of thorns PvE damage? when is it ever used aside from Solo play ” OW 2-3 man g…