Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 101.

• Yes, this is confirmed to be a bug. Solo and corrupted dungeons are not spawning as often as they should be. The devs are working on a fix. Full list of known bugs: Call to Arms - Known Issues

• Dev Talk: Loadouts

Tilden - - News & Announcements

Question: If you have miscellaneous items equipped or in inventory, will using the loadout feature automatically bank those non-loadout items? Because if not, this should be an option! It would be a great way to implement a "deposit all" feature because of how customizable it is.

• Dev Talk: Loadouts

Tilden - - News & Announcements

Quote from MysticDream: “I am really looking forward to this feature. I didn't really see it in the video, so I'd like to ask, if it's possible. Say you want t7 minimum equivalent gear for something. So that could be 4.3, 5.2, 6.1, or 7.0 (and/or higher? maybe), but not 4.2, or 5.1, etc.. Is this possible? Would you consider making this possible? ” It looks like yes, this is possible. I think you would do this by setting it to the lowest base tier (for example, 4.3 is the lowest tier for T7-equi…

• @ySLiink You're correct that you can only be enlisted in one city at a time, and can only have a rank in one city, but your rank progress is only partially reset when switching factions. The amount lost depends on how popular/successful the faction you're joining is, but we don't know the actual values yet. For example, let's say you are rank 12 in Martlock: - Scenario 1) Thetford is winning everything so you move there. Well...Thetford didn't need you, so your popularity in Martlock doesn't cou…

• @iRawn It doesn't matter where in the city it is, as long as the sign-up spot is in a public zone there is always the risk of overcrowding. For @Mytherceria: Unless I'm mistaken, there's actually no need to worry about tracking your Portal City when using the travel planner, as you only change your portal lock if you travel by foot through a portal to enter the Royal Continent from the Outlands. Which does not apply in this case, correct? Or do the Crystal League matches themselves somehow inter…

• Pain Point #3: Access to content like Avalonian dungeons. Running Avalonian raids when you are tethered to a Roads hideout is a logistical pain in the you-know-where. On top of the standard logistics of gathering enough players for the dungeon (in the context of a smaller guild, remember), making sure everyone is prepared with gear, knowledge, etc... There is NEVER guaranteed access or path to a dungeon, or even if there is a path at the agreed upon meeting time, a guarantee you can return to th…

• I really wish the Party Finder system had gotten more love from the devs, because I think it would help a lot for things like this. Although let's be honest, the LFG channel is the WORST method of finding a group. If I could delete it and force everyone to use Party Finder, I would, and the game would be ten times better for it. But that's a rant for another day... In any case, I absolutely agree that group dungeons need to be improved. SBI themselves said that randomized dungeons are one of the…

• Bumping this, as this has been a problem with the halloween dungeons as well. The event dungeons are not available in the Roads, and the group versions are highly contested on the royal continent. This has meant that full access to the seasonal event has been highly variable, subject to the lottery of the Roads portals and the rich guilds who kill us as soon as we go through those portals! But it doesn't have to be that way!

• In short: the restriction that you get after fast traveling from a hideout (which strips your home setting if you use a realmgate before fast traveling back), doesn't make sense for hideouts located in the Roads of Avalon. And this matters because the whole point of allowing fast travel from a hideout was to allow access to the rest of the game. This came to my attention because city crafting cartels have become more prominent recently. A major workaround that has come up has been for an economi…

• For starters, I have gathered entirely within the Roads ever since they released but did a fair amount of solo black zone gathering before that. I am also part of a guild based out of a Roads hideout, meaning I spend a LOT of time there in general, so that is my perspective here. The Roads are at their best when I come across a large untapped resource cluster of the correct resource, or encounter an aspect or two of the desired resource. At these times I feel like a proper gatherer, can equip my…

• I was about to create a thread about potions, so I'm very glad you're looking for this feedback! My biggest complaint is that it feels like there aren't enough meaningful options for potions. This is from the perspective of both crafting and usage. Some examples: - Health pots feel underwhelming and maybe should have the effect changed (as I know balancing for PvP has been an issue). I'm on the fence about sticky pots as I think on paper they're pretty interesting, but they don't feel great to u…

• I agree, this is worth considering. It would also be nice to have more slots when trading items between players, as it is very tedious when passing any significant number of items between guildmates/party members.

• Amid all the backlash, I want to say thank you for always trying to do what is best for the game. I find it so disappointing that many players don't appreciate how open and honest you are being about this, and how awesome that is. With regards to the modified test, I think the concept is great, as it specifically targets the problem of overworld dominance. However, personally I feel that the numbers should be tuned just a little more aggressively, at least to begin with. Just like the ambitious …

• I guess I'll finally have to change my forum signature now. Congrats to the wiki team! I'm sad that I can't be a part of it like I used to, but I'll always be cheering you on! It makes me so happy to see how far this project has come. And to everyone else reading this: you can always help! Correcting a typo, or fixing incorrect info, or adding brand new info; all of these help out not just the wiki team, but every one of us players. I should know, I reference wiki pages all the time, including o…

• Suggestion to RD loot

Tilden - - Feedback & Suggestions

I really like the idea of guaranteeing that you get a certain amount when you see each rarity. However it's implemented, it would definitely help make the experience of getting higher rarity chests stand out.

• I 100% agree with the grouping system you're describing (50-size parties, friendly fire always enabled outside of parties), HOWEVER, breaking up alliances is still necessary and is the whole point of introducing mechanics that require splitting. A big part of the problem right now is that huge sections of the map have zero conflict because the inside territories of mega alliance empires are walled off from enemy players. If you open the world map in Alliance view, at any given point you will onl…

• Bumping for visibility

• @Deadrino The cluster queue takes a percentage of each group. Example 1: 300 vs 300, that's 600 total, AKA double the zone cap, so the queue allows 50% of each group to enter. 150 for each. Example 2: 300 vs (100 + 100 + 100), which is also 600 total, so again the queue allows 50% of each group. The big zerg gets 150, and each smaller zerg gets 50. 50+50+50 = 150, so even with alliance splitting it's still 150 vs 150. It has a couple extra rules and math to prevent tricking the queue with naked …

• I'm fully on board with the approach. Any change that actually addresses the issue is going to be disruptive because it's redefining such a big part of the game. Better to rip off the bandaid and figure it out quickly than to take ages moving cautiously while most of the player population continues to suffer. I also appreciate the strategic timing of doing this around a reset day, hopefully this will help us find the right solution even faster.

• Android tablet question

Tilden - - Mobile Version

I was getting the same error, the only thing that worked for me was installing from a computer using this method: reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…ndroid_via_adb_tools_may/