Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

• I agree. Glaive are not imba weapon. Smth middle.. And 20 sec will kill it.. And i agree about "close armor".. Look at all this warriors wearing there pajamas..=) Swords, daggers, spears, some axes, staffs are choose robes.. Robes Karl..=)) Helmets mostly are panama hat..=) Brrr.. Thts insane...

• Fights in CD looks like training of ratting skill. When i watch "Gosu" players and how they "reseting" fight 2-3-4..... times. For me is better to brake cristals. And not loosing time for running after "skilled" player who "reset" fught. And when my ass is on fire i make mistake and "skilled" player kill me.. If u wanna fight, and like it very much - so go in the middle and fight. If u make mistake - than die. But when some1 make mistakes, and after than reseting fights couple of time - its shit…

• Battleaxe

KaZaP - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Wait fo CaptainRussia and other "strange" people. They will tell u that battleaxe is the best weapon ever. And need to be nerfed..

• Quote from Reef: “Quote from KaZaP: “who want a comfortable and quiet game ” Just play wow or another pve grind game. This is pvp based game. ” I like pvp too. And i want to play this game coz its fun. But i ask u smth.. Dont call "PVP" when u kill 1 person by party of 5-10 players, while this person on boss with low HP ans skills CD. This is not PVP. I just want some time to grind. And some time to fight (and not 1 vs 20 ofc). I dont want to fight or grind all time. But that must be my choice. …

• Quote from Reef: “Next whining of carebears will be about getting loot from Solo dungeons to city. SBI make teleport to town from dungeon last boss pls, so children can get their loot back in safe, There is no fair fight and a lot of gangers on the surface ” I think the kids here are just a bunch of gangsters compensating for their cowardice and failure in real life. And people who want a comfortable and quiet game - this is just an adult established personality. And Yes. They don't mind pvp. Th…

• Quote from illusory: “Уважаемые разработчики, не нужно делать закрывающиеся подземелья, эти самые подземелья добавляют напряжения при прокачивании, игра же ориентирована на PVP - хочешь жить, борись за существование. Я надеюсь вы прислушаетесь и не пойдете на такой шаг. ” Чувак.. Называть "ПВП" когда тебя почти дохлого со скиллами в КД забирают 5+ рыл на боссе могут только полные деграданты..

• Very good changes SBI. Сhanges that have been asking for a long time. And if some "hardcore pvp players" say that kill someone in dungeon 5+ vs 1 on half HP and skill CD is only pvp for them. So go f.. yourself. Go 1 vs 1 dung. Oh.. Yea.. U cant.. Go HG or cristal.. Oh yea.. U just cant.. Go zvz or faction wars.. Oh yea.. I understand.. Its too dangerous. Only thing u can do - is to kill 5-10-20 vs 1 person in dungeons.. Its safe and easy. Its not called pvp.. Its dogshit. And i think the number…

• Paws

KaZaP - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

1H mace or dual swords. As its dual weapon to. Or they can make not 360 degrees aoe, but ellipse. Really. Take your good working mechaniks and put it to paws. Calculate damage etc - and make it usable plzzz=)))

• Arena Rewards

KaZaP - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from kheeta: “Quote from ViniciusSanctus: “Great feedback guys! lmao Arena is the best content there is imo. Sad to have and go do shit that makes me risk the little i have. So please improve further arena for players like me, thx. =) ” More the safe activity’s are buffed - less ppl doing OW content= dead game worldWe saw that in times of HCE Never again ” Quote from Tabor: “Sadly Kheeta the HCE cancer is back. I assume gained popularity again with people using the solo mob pull cheat for …

• All armor needs a rework.

KaZaP - - Feedback & Suggestions

I am agree with u. Hate "dresses" or "rag". In all game i ever played always was melee warrior in armor (plate or lether). I seems out of sense for me too when i see warriors in "rags".. I saw video with Robin Henkys. And saw there on his table Bolter (weapon of space marines). Seems he fan of warhammer.=) But i want ask him a question. Can heretic cultist wearing in "rags" easy kill astartes Terminator (wearing havy plate).? Or another armored warrior.? I dont think so, coz its madness.. I thin…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from The_Support_God: “cloth is mostly a glass cannon in my opinion where you do not want to be touched. i think its balanced to an extent where it is good vs semi burst stuff where they have iceblock,everlasting spirit and purging shiled to wait out the other guys combo when perfectly timed but weak vs one shots's and super long fights leather for me is mostly about AoE damage or ambush gear. mainly focused on Solo PVE and PVP and not mass ZvZ or group content viab…

• Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Borbarad: “Reduce energy cost by at least 20% Make adrenaline boost to make you unreflectable. The problem with greataxe spin is that almost Anything can counter it. Here is a list of things that can counter the spin: 1) Interrupt 2) Root and moving away 3) Silence 4) Stun 5) Slow and moving away 6) Mobility - just running away - simply almost any shoes ability. 7) Assassin Jacket Hellion Hood and such That´s a big problem. For example the W on frost has even lower …

• "Solo" Dungeons

KaZaP - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from kheeta: “Quote from KaZaP: “Ty m8. Il try it after i exp dual swords.. P.S. BTW 1H dagger is finest example how SBI rework useless weapon to very good weapon. I hope they will do the same with battleaxe..!=) ” maybe that’s not the best time to lvl up swordsHard nerf of Parry and no rework to low used Ws ” After 400/400 axe user - even 50/400 swords looks for me as a weapon of god.!=))

• And rework battleaxe plz.. I know u (devs) can..=) Es example - 1H dagger become good weapon now..

• "Solo" Dungeons

Ty m8. Il try it after i exp dual swords.. P.S. BTW 1H dagger is finest example how SBI rework useless weapon to very good weapon. I hope they will do the same with battleaxe..!=)

• Cheked 2 vs 2 ,eta and didnt find carrioncaller.. Only hallberd and greataxe. That 2 are king of axes..=)

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Carrion caller on cultist shoes in 2 hg wants to talk to you.. ” Realy..? Is it top meta now.? Can u kill eberyone..?=) I am doubt about this.. P.S. Axes need buff/rework.. I think every1 understand it.. Even devs. They maby dunno how to rework. Or dont have time. But.. I will hope they will find time..=))

• "Solo" Dungeons

Quote from kheeta: “Guys just try to find semi-safe builds with decent clear speed If u are running g axe/stalker/scholar cowl etc why are u crying you couldn’t run away or fight back? You choose high clear speed over safety and pvp potential by yourself ” When 8 ppl with CC gank u. And your skill can be on CD and u are half HP. I think dosent metter what build u use..=)

• Quote from Lohend: “Buffing the carrioncaller was like buying a guy in a wheelchair new pair of sneakers so he could run faster. ” Interesting.. Devs chek this feedback or no....

• "Solo" Dungeons

Quote from Spook: “I bet if they actually fixed all the ganking in greens people would probably complain the game is too carebear now. If you die in a dungeon remember you're playing a full loot pvp game and go re-gear. Its not that bad and if you're getting frustrated over it then get a guild to roll with that actually plays on your time zone? Honest to god back when i played alot of albion solo fame was horrible. its really easy to be a solo player now compared to "The Old Days"... ” Hmm.. I t…