Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 259.

• HG Chest Bug

pinto - - Bugs

will it be fixed? it's been 1 month already

• Great Nature Facelift

pinto - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Zigilund: “Quote from pinto: “great nature could be uninterruptable and non purgeable and it would still be trash. ” Didn't read any suggestions lol it's all good I get it. ” suggestion: great nature E should be a AOE skill.

• Great Nature Facelift

pinto - - Feedback & Suggestions

great nature could be uninterruptable and non purgeable and it would still be trash.

• Quote from RomainGold: “You said 5v5 and 10v10, so it's 2 contents not 4. The point of the ability is to create distance because cloth is supposed to be high damage and low defense ? Could you explain me why 90% of bump helmet users are NOT in cloth ? It is used mostly on plate (5v5 or 10v10 tanks, platebadon, platemace, tombhammer, etc.), sometimes on leather (mercenary badon, assassin jacket mace, etc.) and in some situations on cloth frost or wildfire. I really don't think every 5v5 or 10v10 …

• spears stayed 1 year in the META and now that it's FINALLY balanced after a thousand treads of people ranting about it, there's a few people that want it to be META in every single content of the game, quite sad that they don't see how strong their weapon was, spears are just not as strong as it was before, but it's definitely not weak. glaive, for example, still one of the BEST options if not the best mDPS to play in 5v5s and Crystal League, 1h SPEAR still a great weapon to play as a mDPS in so…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from pinto: “were we talking about pike/claymore compared to 1h spear or 1h spear compared to similar weapons(more focused on mobility on their E's) in other trees such as bloodletter and carving sword? u are the dumb one here spears are strong at every content, and it was also undisputable meta in HELLGATES and CRYSTAL LEAGUE. ” Boo-hoo, how about you make your own data set to prove your point better? If something was meta before it still doesn't justify nerfing th…

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “BRO, YOU DUMB? Hasnt seen HATENHAIR POST? THE ROUT DAMAGE IS LOW COMPARED TO PIKE OR CLAYMORE: ” were we talking about pike/claymore compared to 1h spear or 1h spear compared to similar weapons(more focused on mobility on their E's) in other trees such as bloodletter and carving sword? u are the dumb one here spears are strong at every content, and it was also undisputable meta in HELLGATES and CRYSTAL LEAGUE.

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “Quote from pinto: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “Bro, If I had to compare it with multitarget weapon, would be the WORST MELEE WEAPON. I rather compare non artifact one handed melee weapon. ” why don't u make comparisons of 1h spear with dual sword, carving sword & bloodletter? (don't forget to consider the auto-attack dmg in the calculation aswell :D)does comparing 1h spear E with 1h dagger E makes any sense to u? ” LMAO.dual sword 3 stack AOE 888 DMG 15 secs cd blodlett…

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “Bro, If I had to compare it with multitarget weapon, would be the WORST MELEE WEAPON. I rather compare non artifact one handed melee weapon. ” why don't u make comparisons of 1h spear with dual sword, carving sword & bloodletter? (don't forget to consider the auto-attack dmg in the calculation aswell :D) does comparing 1h spear E with 1h dagger E makes any sense to u?

• comparing 1h spear E to the other skills that u made the comparison is like comparing an brimstone to a locus

• paladinjavier is a troll: yes | of course

• HG Chest Bug

pinto - - Bugs

idk if this chest despawn has ever been implemented in the game, 'cause i haven't seen the chest despawn even once.

• HG Chest Bug

pinto - - Bugs

@Amoebius76 here's the proof that this feature is not working: streamable.com/jp8dcm i could stay there for 5+ minutes and it wouldn't despawn, already tried it.

• HG Chest Bug

pinto - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “In which hellgates does that happen to you? Are you doing 2v2, 5v5, 10v10? I've checked those and the chest despawned shortly after I completely emptied it. ” 2v2 hellgates, it doesn't despawn after emptying it, i can make a video of it later.

• HG Chest Bug

pinto - - Bugs

hg chests despawn aren't working.

• the spear nerf is a well-deserved one and i'm sure that spears will keep being strong even after the nerf at least in 2v2s.

• Quote from Painball: “Probably an unpopular opinion but i partially disagree with the Spear AA nerf and here are my reasons why Spear is a unique and rewarding weapon because it doesn't automatically lose to other classes (think Claymore vs Frost/Bow as a pure hard counter). Additionally most of the E's, Harpoon, and Impaler are all skill shots and if I miss or mess up I usually lose but if I play well and hit them I am rewarded usually with a victory. Compare that with a Curse that has zero out…

• the enemies have physical/magic resistance, that's why u can't do that much damage with ur galatines.

• HG Loot is a joke

pinto - - Rants

Quote from ziigii: “Nerf wouldn't reverse the grind that was done ” that's it. SBI don't want that players that took max advantage of the CDG/HCE huge rewards stay ahead of newcomers, and this surely shouldn't be like that. they are too late to think of a nerf to it, 'cause every old CDG player already is 700/700 in his build (and have billions of PVE and PVP fame). so in the next big update they have to think of other contents, and make them as rewarding a CDG to bring a balance in rewards to t…

• HG Loot is a joke

pinto - - Rants

Quote from pinto: “CDG has been extremely rewarding since it's release (1 year ago) and people already took max advantage of it, leveling their specs and getting huge silver rewards, so we are extremely late to think of a nerf to CDG, we have to adapt to it and buff the other contents in the same scale to make them as rewarding as CDG/HCE (in terms of rewards), bringing balance again to all kinds of players. ” i hope that they take this in consideration when adding the new big update in the game…