Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 141.

• Quote from Fabrizziou: “Trading accounts for real money counts as RMT. Maybe trading them for silver also counts (?) ” JNot for real money for in game silver to play on my alt.

• Hi, i have played AO for over 2.5 years and have managed to get my account to over 702m fame (200m pvp fame). i now have no money or real money to buy albion gold so the account is useless to me. i was curious what are the rules around trading accounts for silver so if someone wants a great well rounded pvp account with many items to max level for silver so i can still play on my alt account or is this against rules i am unclear on this thank you.

• Quote from addidas: “Comprehension skills anybody? Pretty sure hes asking how he got past a scout without invis. ” Yeh i gave up on getting any answers from this mob lol forums full of dumb dumbs lol

• The entire point of this post is lost on some of you lol am not asking how to fight him FFS am a vet player with 700m fame and 200m pvp fame so am not looking for tips am simply highliting this cheater.

• Quote from awanmakan: “It's not unusual. It's just a playstyle where IP fame grinds are at the bottom of priorities. ” well considering his pve fame is low and his spec is low as he has not leveled up the gear am not buying it. i have played albion for over 2.5 years and i have never found this much content the guy has 20 on average kills per day all mega high kills somthing aint adding up.

• Expliot or what?

CDEEKS - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Equart: “Oh , i remember this guy. He was playing with T4.0 items since CBT in Runnel sink and ganking non stop. You just was outplayed @CDEEKS ” I did not die to him read post

• So this dudes kill history just screams expliot to me if you see the kinds of kills there getting in flat 4 with no cape. what is even more curios is he apeared in my dungeon while our scout was at gate and had no specter shoes or any invis abilities yet he managed to apear and then he died . now even if he was getting these kills legitly i for one would like to know where and how. hes getting about 19 good kills per day. just look at Kill ledger and see for yourself but he has 400m pvp fame and…

• Died when they made SRD despawn after 90 sec.

• Twitch viewers

CDEEKS - - General Questions & Discussions

the game died a slow cold death the miniute they made SRD despawn after 90 sec this was a place that offered consistent 1v1 or small gang pvp now dead as a fkn dodo spend hours looking for a fight now . not worth it when so many better MMO out now.

• SO ALL YOU CRYING CAREBEARS ALREADY GET PLAYERS NERFED AND CAPPED IN ALL GOOD AREAS NOW YOU WANT TO CAP US IN ROYALS ? LOL SO LETS JUST NOT LEVEL OUR GEAR ANYMORE SINCE U WANT US CAPPED LOW ENOUGH SO U CAREBEARS CAN PVP HAHA scrub PS OFF

• Please add more SRD in open world that stay open like they used to. just make them another shade of green so players have the choice to use them or not and the ones like me who like the pvp in them can go in them please?

• Must be new to albion they nerf everything into the ground eventually game will die with all gear being so weak lol see SBI u try and keep everyone happy and everyone ends up sad.

• CD LOOT IS A JOKE

CDEEKS - - Rants

Quote from The_Support_God: “ its to recreate dungeon diving but on a fair 1v1 scenario ” I have to utterly disagree with this as this is no where near the experiance we had wiht SRD when they did not close over. me and a buddy would roam for weeks doing 2v? whatever diving dungeons best fun i had in a game for a long time. and then they go and wreck them by replacing with CD cancer. i do not like CD in the sense am forced to pve just to get a crappy 1v1 with a rat or some other meta build tht f…

• CD LOOT IS A JOKE

CDEEKS - - Rants

Quote from ziigii: “youtube.com/watch?v=5dPbj73DhXw Here the guy made 65 mil silver on a new account in the 3 days of free premium by farming bad loot in cd. Cd loot is a joke. It should be nerfed. ” LOL lies

• CD LOOT IS A JOKE

CDEEKS - - Rants

absolutly not for me i only run slayer and i am getting loot as low as 20k and junk in side chests. granted there is sometimes a good chest with 500k or so but this is very rare.

• CD LOOT IS A JOKE

CDEEKS - - Rants

Been doing CD slayer level for weeks now and the loot is a complete joke for the risk you take going in them, SRD loot is a joke is the games loot just shocking everywhere now?

• Quote from hFly: “I think overall chests from 2v2 HG, SRDs, GRDs, Statics, Green/Blue RoA chests and non-slayer CDs are currently in a bad spot. Is not just you, it is as @She0gorath stated, some loots are in a very good spot and are "stealing" the loot from the bad ones, and since they are the only place you can actually profit from chests, people are starting to spam it. ” I agree as a returning player 3 months ago the loot is a joke. me and my cousin play solo in SRD almost exclusivlely due t…

• hahaha u must be new here

• Not if he was cheating dont bother we dont want him back

• lmao good luck getting anything refunded by these tight asses sbi never in a million years. i too have lots tons of millions from errors and bugs and sbi dnt give a fk lol unlucky bro