Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Sudren: “I see you fixed the issue with newly built building. But, my newly built building is still 3% durability. Did I just lost all the components ? ” We'll fix durability of affected buildings in next hotfix soon.

• Why?

• Quote from LORDegboy: “PLS HELP ME ” Could you describe what's the issue exactly?

• Quote from boss1984: “The fame buff is not active after the patch. ” Hi there, could you explain what's happening? You're setting home in your Hideout which has enough power level to grant the buff and you simply don't get the buff?

• Fishing - Not gaining fame.

Dagother - - Bugs Testserver

Moved to bugs - should be fixed soon.

• Might and Favor

Dagother - - Lands Awakened Feedback

Quote from Triky313: “I don't know how it is in other languages but in German we have the problem that the text overlaps (Conqueror Challenge): forum.albiononline.com/index.p…a2a8cfe7876ba523356984728 ” Thanks for the report!

• Hideout blocked by resources

Hi @OmeleteDuFromage with Lands Awakened update we had to move Hideouts because of all the changes to environment - this might lead to some issues like that, I will check if we can prevent it somehow but just a question were you able to at least open the Hideout UI from there - then you could move the Hideout yourself to a new location.

• Quote from YeSer: “deleting my post doesnt help, the minimap is what the imagen look like.. but ok i will not post the mininap screen shot then. ” Hi there, don't know anything about your posts that were deleted but I'd like to hear more what's the problem, could you post a screenshot of it and explain?

• Fame board reset

Ok thanks a lot, I think I got it!

• Fame board reset

Quote from Dalfy: “Hello ! Every time I'm loading a new map (going out of the city or even going in its market), all my specs are going down to 0. Anyone else have this bug ? I already tried to restart the game. I saw somme players woth specs in the open world so I guess there is a fix ? ” Hey, so when you change cluster and open Destiny Board you can see you have no specs unlocked? Could you maybe make a video of that when you can see your specs then change cluster when they are "gone"?

• Morgana static

Posted already in your other thread but in general for such issues please bug it in game via the #bug command or post here screenshots with minimap so we can see the location.

• Tree inside the ground

Quote from Aakashi11: “Some trees are inside walls or even the ground ” Hi there, please report such issues with the #bug command in game so we get the exact location - I cannot tell it from your screenshot.

• red named---bug or feature?

The new treasure chests spawn unrestricted PvP area around it - currently when the chest is emptied the zone is despawned but do not unflag the characters flagged by it, that's a bug and will be fixed.

• Launcher problem

Dagother - - Bugs

@VikingDAD From easy.ac/en-us/support/game/issues/errors/ Driver Signature Enforcement Disabled Easy Anti-Cheat requires Driver Signature Enforcement to be enabled. Enable Driver Signature Enforcement To enable Driver Signature Enforcement run the following commands with administrator rights and restart Windows. bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF bcdedit -set NOINTEGRITYCHECKS OFF Follow this guide for instructions on running a command with administrative rights. Executing the commands didn't work? If…

• Launcher problem

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from VikingDAD: “Everytime i try to open albion from launcher it says driver signature enforcement has been disabled and i do everything to fix it but it still says the same thing so please fix it or if its my problem you can inform me Thnak you. ” Hello, could you send me a screenshot of that message? Which OS are you using?

• My email shows up as ''.'' ????

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from xPheonyx: “I was logged into my account with steam and now when I try to get into it my email shows up as a dot and I can't get the verification code to activate it, can somebody help me this is frustrating ” Hey, please send a ticket with the account details from your account at albiononline.com/en/profile/support or send email directly to support@albiononline.com

• Quote from Triforce: “The season 13 statue is bugged/auto generated at the moment and shows sun flag when placed on the live patch. ” Hey, thanks for the report - we'll fix that in next patch.

• Cant Cast Spells [Mobile]

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, we couldn't reproduce it so far, if it happens to you again please post exact date/time so we can check it.

• Quote from Ferndor: “Looks like this already happened two months ago: Hellgate 10x10 bug needs to fix it ASAP One further detail: We did remake our party between two consecutive hellgates. But the friendly fire problem still persisted. It would be helpful for further 10v10 Hellgates organisation to get some feedback when we can expect a fix. ” Hey, unfortunately we couldn't reproduce the issue and had a possible fix deployed in one of the past patches but haven't heard any feedback about the bug…

• @Groszek6 żadnego "sztucznie podnoszenie poziomu trudności tylko na weekend" nie ma. Ciężko jest mi doczytać się jaki problem/y konkretnie chcesz zgłosić ale brzmi to jakbyś miał problem z internetem. Szczególnie jeżeli mówisz o podwyższaniu trudności w weekend, lagach - prawdopodobnie Twój dostawca nie radzi sobie z przesyłem podczas większej aktywności użytkowników w weekend i możesz doświadczać lagów, czy nawet packet loss.