Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hi Guys/Girls Turns out to have been living with a lot of fps drops, and would like to know if there are plans to fix it. As far as possible I have seen dozens of videos and configurations to avoid the flickering from one paused frame to another in faction battles, changing maps and loading a new player on your screen. I have talked to the whole clan and it seems to be a natural part of the game as everyone agrees to have some of these problems. My hardware is: Gpu: AmD 5700XT Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600…

• @Dagother Already send u PM ___________________________________________________________________________ Another thing, do you know of any conversation in the forum about the fps drop when someone enters the map, when you are approached by a new player in the map and when there are many people in your range. My computer is good enough to run smoothly in mass warfare but for some reason there is a fps drop from 200 to 0/20/60. It feels like that uncomfortable spike that doesn't let me enjoy 100% o…

• - When opening albion the computer freezes because apparently it has no FPS limits at the start of the game 0% to 100% marks about 5000 frames and frizzes and has given me errors in the graph. Because of this I hope it is possible to put a limiter of no more than 1000 fps at game startup 0%-100% (loading bar). I can enter the game and everything but every day I have to open it is a mess. If you need some details or require something else you can contact me at the email of the profile.