Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 528.

• Quote from Retroman: “Quote from EricWer: “@Retroman can you update the combat balance changes on launcher please? ” Here are the latestest changes, these are already on the staging server: Cursed Staffs: Cursed Sickle: Cooldown: 3s -> 4s Standtime: 0s -> 0.3s Swords: Iron Will: Speed Increase: 40% -> 30% Charge: Damage: 199.63 -> 148.65 (reduced by 25%) Spinning Blades: Max Damage: 234.73 -> 217.97 (reduced by 7%) Mighty Swing: Max Damage: 216.78 -> 240.87 (increased by 11%) Fearless Strike: Da…

• Envy Guild Recruitment

Styanatos - - Guild Recruitment

Quote from Amalric: “Quote from missymoo: “LF dps and arcane for gvg team must be active (08:00-17:00 utc) mic + ts no casuals /w missymoo or send me msg on forums ” Arcane:LF Active Guild in GvG ” Apply at envyalbion.com then post in here "Applied." We will get back to you shortly after that.

• 66446814149d4ca7922d179aed14b2b0.png That moment you call Loweee out for boasting in Albion Discord about making up his information, and tell him he was wrong about your guild and he gets upset. Great guy.

• Would be nice if you had relevant and accurate information. Stop posting about Envy with incorrect information, of things taken out of context.

• The Zorn Executioner

Styanatos - - Forum Banter

Quote from eZoc: “:-) ” Come gvg us tomorrow

• The Zorn Executioner

Quote from eZoc: “youtube.com/watch?v=iYfqqUSeOQQ ” Comes in to TS crying "Why are you talking shit" comes on to forum to act tough, won't fight us in GVG, post video of Karga destroying items on test server. +1

• The Zorn Executioner

TRUMP TRAIN BOYS EZOC TRIGGERED ON ENVY TS CRYING TO EIDOSS RIGHT NOW

• The Zorn Executioner

Quote from eZoc: “Quote from Styanatos: “@eZoc we challenge your team then fam. ” i m just a gatherer . but if u want we can have a YUGIO Duell ? ” That's what I thought.

• The Zorn Executioner

Quote from KuroiAida: “MAAAASSSACRE. STYANATOS THE UNSTOPPAВLE p.s. Ezoc was kicked? Tell me that story please, always intrestrin to hear aВout low tier clans. ” We decided he was too autistic so spacemeuh killed him and made him leave, went to go talk to us and we told him we don't need any krauts.

• The Zorn Executioner

Quote from Said: “this shit is pure entertainment ” Same

• The Zorn Executioner

@eZoc we challenge your team then fam.

• The Zorn Executioner

Quote from eZoc: “sty u bend knee so hard, so no need to attack u anymore. ” Who are you even? You got kicked from the guild by a new member who convinced us you were autistic garbage lul. @Spacemeuh destroyed your albinos life, and now you're an irrelevant nobody. Gvg our team, come on big boy.

• Is Korn actually Trump!?

Quote from KatherineKore: “Please seek help. ” @Suits @Grimnasty triggeratored

• The Zorn Executioner

Straight outta Albinos, crazy motherfucker named Joshanatos From the gang called Envy When I'm called off, I got an E off Hit the space bar, and bodies are hauled off

• The Zorn Executioner

THIS JUST IN BOYS, ZORN IS FINISHED. EXECUTED BY THE ZORN EXECUTIONER. CONFIRMED WIN.

• I'm done

OH MEIN GOTT

• The Zorn Executioner

Quote from SliZeD: “Dies in full 7.4 vs 6.3. Thinks he's a beast ” Who you bob?

• The Zorn Executioner

Quote from KuroiAida: “Styanatos the slayer. Confirmed. ” When we gonna see you come back to the game bbgirl?

@Korn

During a good Envy discussion on Trump's plans as president, we made a similarity that the odds became impeccable. Trump actually works for SBI under the alias Korn!? 2d8ae49a-af9d-4a25-93fe-aff1aec69bcb5f5z3cl.gif