Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

• Quote from Quagga: “d.) get out of town and start playing the game. ” Albion is the game where you can do whatever you want and forcing players to do certain content goes against the developer’s premise thus will result in a lot players quitting the game. Open world is already getting a huge buff next patch and HCE was already nerfed previously and it doesn’t need to get nerfed to the point where it is unplayable.

• Now I have no reason to play this game, thank you.

• 120 spec will make casual players even more careful when picking a target. Right now maxed spec veteran players already have massive advantage over casual players, 120 will just make it worse. Instead of just adding 20 more specs I would focus on adding new weapons.

• Nerf HCE

Timur02 - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Tabor: “HCE were needed at a time before group instant dungeons were added to the world. Now there are more than enough fame options available for all in the OW (solo and group) where HCE now seems unnecessary. With that said HCE appears to have a dedicated community so I cannot see SBI nerfing or removing it. People want a place to flex their 8.3 in safety. ” of course it has a dedicated community the fame is busted in there.

• Nerf HCE

All the veterans already have 8.3 masterpiece sets for HCE and they make a LOT of fame so there is no reason to go open world for fame farming.

• Nerf HCE

It doesn't make any sense that a risk free activity gets you so much money and fame, and you get surprised why open world is dead. HCE goes against risk/reward.

• Elite specs

Elite specs will not will not get veteran players out in the open world because veteran players already have 100m + fame credits saved and more than 5k tomes. As the game is already hardcore for new players, elite specs will just make it even harder for new players to spec up their weapons.

• Swords are dead

Timur02 - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

clarent is even more useless than it was before. you nerfed it instead of buffing it, what a joke.

• I agree, swords are outclassed by any other melee weapon trees and see no play in any content.

• The kingmaker E is really easy to dodge, the change didn't help the weapon besides proving that is should be named shitmaker.

• Re: let's talk about swords..

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

ok I am bored, bye bye bud @deenne

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Timur02: “@deenne and also I forgot to remind you, don't forget to take your pills... ” LOL said guy who has 20m pvp and talking about skill and weapon balance.0 respect to clowns like you. LUL ” yes yes, also don't forget to ask your doctor for a brain scan...

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

@deenne and also I forgot to remind you, don't forget to take your pills...

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Timur02: “quit talking out of your as, where is the proof saying that it is my main account. ” I knew it will trigger you, dumb kido drug taker how ez is to troll ego kids. get fuckd and eat dik peace ” go get some fresh air and go to hospital, you need it bud... .

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Timur02: “Where is the screenshot saying that it is my main account? are you okay? ” LOL u are srsly that dumb, EGO NEWBIE PLAYER, who said that hes a sword buster with 20mpvp ok bud ” quit talking out of your as, where is the proof saying that it is my main account.

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

You are full of shit

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Timur02: “when did I say that? screenshot please ” I knew I saw u before JJ5IJ1k.pngi got banned once, by talking shit on RMT lel. you drug taking kid newbie noob ” Where is the screenshot saying that it is my main account? are you okay?

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

@deenne You are full of shit, want to get banned again?

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Timur02: “imagine thinking it is my main account... ” lol kido, check older pots in swords topics, u was talking thats ur main and u dont care about pvp fame, now u are saying its not ur main account TO MUCH DRUGS BRO ” when did I say that? screenshot please

Timur02 - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Timur02: “You are contradicting yourself, go get some fresh air pal... ” A7nRDiR.png ok bro ” imagine thinking it is my main account...