Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Why ? This would change nothing. You would die either way. You say you die to noob with 900 IP - well, doesn´t that make you the noob ? Problem isn´t in IP. You would die even if you had 5K hp. Gathering as it is, work alright. You got rather big HP bonus as a gatherer. But it´s not like you need it. Gathering gear isn´t about IP - it´s about it´s abilities. T4.0 gatherer can escape from 10 gankers absolutely easily if he knows what to do. If you meet 10 gankers, it doesn´t…

• Hello, I'm mostly a gatherer player and I have some suggestions based on my experience. The main point is that gatherers can easily be killer by low IP people. And I believe that part of the problem is the gathering gear Spec system, It takes forever to Max and you have to be gathering all tier resources, while gankers gear can easily be Spec, and the gathering gear IP bonus Will apply mostly on the tier you have Spec, but you wont use that tier because you want better bonus, like me gathering i…

• Blight Staff changes

RenEretique - - Feedback Testserver

I believe that blight staff should keep the 5 targets, so It doesn't have the same purpose of wild and rampant. But I think that the slow debuff is useless, since the healer would have to be badly positioned to apply It. My suggestion would be to change that debuff for a buff, such as damage taken reduction. And increase the healing scale as well.

• Hello, The recipes to refine enchanted stones are not 2 rock and 1 block. They use other amounts and gives you more blocks because there's no enchanted blocks. That could be what happened to you. And the price change ia because the worker os tired and can't refine the amount you asked for.

• Selling order issues

RenEretique - - Bugs

That was what happened, but the issue was that the price was changed by the system, not me. I didn't even use the price the sell order sugests, i wrote 16.6M and the cheapest selling was 16.9M.

• Selling order issues

RenEretique - - Bugs

I created a selling order for a t8.3 badon outsatbding for 16.6M and It was sold by 4M. That was the price of the buying order and I didnt sell It directly because i got an e-mail, and I'm 100% certain that i wrote 16.6M because i checked the taxes. Even If i had Just created the order the price should be the same of the cheaper selling order, that was above 16M. How did It switched for 4M??

• I have an Island and would like to know If It is worthy to build the craft stations that i use. Do i have to feed it so It keep working? How many food It takes and How long it last?

• fishing t5 fish

RenEretique - - Bugs

Still no feedback?

• fishing t5 fish

RenEretique - - Bugs

I also have the same issue with t6 Fishing Rod, and by searching I found topics here dating from 2018. I hope this get fixed, its been two years.

• Losing silver from inventory

RenEretique - - Bugs

I keep on losing small amounts of silver from my inventory from time tô time without dying pra doing anything that could cost me silver. I noticed It when i was doing solo dungeons in YZ, the amout of silver i had waa getting lower even with the silver bags I earned.