Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 397.

• Quote from Fikus: “Lol you are bragging about your guild LOSING a GvG first time seeing that XD ” It's okay though - he didn't die. It's all about KDA to Laxist. That's how you determine a true pro.

• Quote from Miroke: “why is this thread that no one cares about still alive....like dafuq and why is my name being dragged into this shit ur all shit 1v1 mid lane ” That like to post ratio!

• Lets continue the drama - Laxist told TC to remove me from the Guild 'cause he's salty he lost to a garbage team in GvG today. It's okay though, I forgive him because he's my dad and that's what family does. We fight, and then we kiss and makeup the next day. I really do appreciate all the things I've learned from my father @Laxist. I learned how to become the best player I could be. His shot calling capabilities (the 2 times he played with his new formed team (granted he has 3 others that he ru…

• Quote from Mon: “Hey brother, chill out, accept the losses and stop being childish like that to throw away a friend because of a loss (ops, two losses) in a videogame. ” Brother by blood or "brotha"

• Quote from Laxist: “Sorry for speakmore being so toxic. I found him in caerleon and back to it he goes. ” Stop daddy, you can't do this to me!

• Quote from Mon: “hi @Speakmore youtu.be/_B7laa7UU28 ” albiononline.com/fr/killboard/gvg/xAij0B_vR2qQOWqUUFMxzQ prntscr.com/gd5t0l prntscr.com/gd5t5i Edit: twitch.tv/videos/169842211?t=02s Autism continues at 26:00 puu.sh/xjINr/735d480f2b.png EksDee

• Quote from Ellipses: “youtube.com/watch?v=phjexj_svfg ” Thank goodness our lord and savior got my gear back. The 8.1 hurt my butthole.

• IGN: Speakmore Timezone: All day Caerleon Laxist dueled me and then told me to heal Hell Gates - I accepted. I'm not sure if he likes me or not, you'll have to ask him. I played for Baka once, but they didn't provide flat 4, so I left. You might have heard of me, I went viral: When you "Speakmore" than you should Edit: 400th post!

• Quote from Nightran: “Quote from Laxist: “Quote from Nightran: “Also forgot to mention the part where we dumpstered you in a gvg in beta 1. ” youtube.com/watch?v=UxKstE9QqE8you mean when I had to carry you guys in gvgs? lets see you Dumpster me in a gvg. ” Let me find the vid ” I've been waiting for this vid all night, it's 4:42 am now - still no video. Any update? Do you have to dig up the thumb drive you buried?

• Quote from Nightran: “Quote from Speakmore: “Quote from Nightran: “Quote from Speakmore: “I'm a pickup healer from Caerleon. Laxist saw me dueling kids and then picked me up for hellgates. We're 12-2. Sounds good to me, gratz on the first win. @EiindyinScythe Same reason this kid edits out the whole fight. Just garbage being garbage. ” pickup healer from caerleon LMAO ” Laxist saw me dueling people in Caerleon bank - said "yo come heal some HG's" - here we are. 12-2, not too bad. ” Nice to know …

• Quote from Nightran: “Quote from Speakmore: “I'm a pickup healer from Caerleon. Laxist saw me dueling kids and then picked me up for hellgates. We're 12-2. Sounds good to me, gratz on the first win. @EiindyinScythe Same reason this kid edits out the whole fight. Just garbage being garbage. ” pickup healer from caerleon LMAO ” Laxist saw me dueling people in Caerleon bank - said "yo come heal some HG's" - here we are. 12-2, not too bad.

• I'm a pickup healer from Caerleon. Laxist saw me dueling kids and then picked me up for hellgates. We're 12-2. Sounds good to me, gratz on the first win. @EiindyinScythe Same reason this kid edits out the whole fight. Just garbage being garbage.

• We trashed you 5 times yesterday in hell gates. Gratz on the first win, thanks for the few sets of 6.1 and 4.1 xDDDD Garbage.

• Korn has already addressed this by stating there is currently NO plan for adding more than 1 server.

• Hello there, I'm a league of legends support expert. Ive been playing prior to Season 1. Season 1 rank: 633 Season 2 rank: 749 Season 3 rank: Bronze 3 Season 4 rank: Bronze 2 Season 5 rank: Silver 5!! I'm so happy with my progress and can't wait until I finally reach the best players in the game - Gold. Then I can get my juicy season rewards I hope you consider me, I'm a Tier 3 Nature and Holy with 64.32 hours of gameplay!

• Quote from Maxted: “Quote from Nexar: “Quote from Maxted: “Ha ha ha ha ha If you do it once you'll do it again, or something equivelent. Byeeeee ” cool logic dude , you never done anything you regreted later on in your life? ” Yes i have, and if it was as trivial as cheating in a game id do it again, but expecting sympathy or help from the people you tried to cheat to get ahead of is beyond silly. You don't regret cheating you regret getting caught. ” I botted on Runescape in 2007 and then 10 ye…

• Future for community and player base

Speakmore - - Rants

Sooooo your suggestion is..?

• Anyone have ARCH on K.O.S.?

Speakmore - - Forum Banter

Quote from Teech: “Your argument and reasons are so well thought out. +1 for such a substantive post. ” You forget to mention OP's originality! This is a new world for this forum to talk about the liking of ARCH!

• Conflict?

Speakmore - - Forum Banter

Quote from di5cipl3: “Quote from Redbowl: “I see someone is bored waiting for his yellow zone nodes to respawn. Double posting trying to get attention and editing every post you make, trying to be more obnoxious because no one is responding to you Try an "EOS wins again" thread, they tend to get more attention on these forums. GL hope they buff your spawn rates! ” who the fuck cares about editing a post? I mean you're really grasping here bro. Like really? its nothing, ill edit every post 2000 t…

• Didn't you already post about this? Anyways, something you don't address - if you loot the enemy and they kill you, should it not trash then too?