Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Yo ayer estuve subiendo mi nivel de 2 espadas en mazmorras verdes de nivel VII y el loot que sacaba, era desastroso, me hice como 6 o 7, lo maximo que saqué fueron mochilas de visión, un par. Pero en mazmorras de zona VI, comprobadisimo esta semana se saca muchisimo mas, 100ks por mazmorras, a veces objetos de 300ks. A parte, los cofres, de nivel VII casi todos verdes y algun azul, en mazmorras de VI de todos los colores y algunos dorados, pero morados no era super raro. Tiene sentido que haya m…

• Muy buenas, hace mucho tiempo, en epoca del Ultima online, descubrí que en estos juegos se podía rolear, de hecho, en aquella época, que era un niño, cuando me hablaban de lo que era un MMO, yo imaginaba lo que venia siendo ir por el mundo libre con amigos viviendo aventuras, haciendo grandes recorridos por bosques, acampando, sobreviviendo a bandidos etc... A día de hoy, eso nunca fue posible, aunque en algunos juegos, si he podido rolear, y por experiencia, suele ser bastante sencillo con imag…

• But keep in mind that if the PVE grows, the PVP grows. All PVP content in Red and Black zones automatically becomes more PVP opportunities

• Although I am a powerful wizard, I have recently started cooking a little, and in the centuries that I have been in this world I have not seen anything like it. I've looked at books on black magic and they don't give the answer either. 70b1219f28ac2cdbd58974a1e2a47d3e

• Content Ideas

SirLoncho - - Feedback & Suggestions

The truth is that I am not enthusiastic about a battleroyale mode, but who am I to say how people should play, I think it is a great idea for this game and attract new people. And the treasure map seems like a great idea to me, although it should have some kind of limitation that you cannot teleport when you use it, because people would quickly find an facility to leave equipment or simply a horse on each bank and go to the closest one. . It could be a magic scroll that when you use it you have …

• Hello, many of us who play this game, we are lovers of MMOs, for some perhaps this has been their first MMO (you do not know how lucky you have been), The point is that soon, at the end of this year And about next year, many other MMO games are coming out, and although it is true that it seems that albion is going to stay with a large public for its good optimization / few requirements on PC and mobile, many things will happen and will to affect the number of players in albion. Every time I reco…

• The game I think is not always just math for everyone. Many of us like to feel that we are inside a credible world, we use the /e to role-play or make humor with our characters or emotes. But the game other than the emotes, gives few tools to play in imaginative ways. I have a good memory of when I first played "Ultima Online" with my friends. A high level magician appeared to us, and made us a kind of role / walk through a forest, while he told us a story and took us to a place. On the way ther…

• For more than a week, I have friends that I am inviting to play, and when they register they never get the mail. One of them discovered that if he gave the option "I have not received the mail, forward" (or something like that) arrives instantly. Today a friend of mine was registering and the same thing happens to her. An attempt has been made to register from the Spanish page. In case the bug is only located there. But I do not even want to imagine how many players you are losing because the ma…

• Greetings, first apologize if something is not well understood because I am translating this with google transtate, I trust that it is well understood. My suggestion is not how well received it will be, and I am sure that at some point the studio will have considered creating such a mode, but basically it would be to study the formula to create a mode, just as there are different PVP modes (which are based on dominance ). Do a kind of queue PVP mode, similar to a MOBA or a siege. With 10 or 20 p…

• Hi, I am new around here although I have been playing MMOs for more than 20 years, I have some suggestions that I really hope that one day they will put into the game. This game, as we well know, is a spiritual successor to Ultima Online (and many other games) but as a creative person who usually analyzes feelings, I must say that Ultima Online made me feel like I was in a fantasy world. Albion, does it half (perhaps the current overpopulation has something to do). The game usually becomes a mat…