Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 127.

• Quote from Worros: “Just cause you don't use them doesn't mean that players in general don't use them. I have 10 different personal and 5 different loadouts created for the guild. ” Nah u can create them but no one equip via load outs it’s really useless since it only search item from one chest tap and not from alll the chest.

• QOL change

YeSer - - General Questions & Discussions

nice idea. There too much ho with item that I never remember .

• Crypto Scam Warning

YeSer - - Developers' Statements

Quote from GluttonySDS: “However ARCHcoins are a real thing!! ” i preffer call it glutocoins

• Might and Favor

YeSer - - Lands Awakened Feedback

and now who u made a player stay in one guild and not swaping each 3 days.. and where is the avatar ring? theres no guild challenge reward.. and its not in conqueror challenge.. avatar ring become limited?

• Quote from Retroman: “Demonfang: - Blood Ritual - Time to Recast: 1.5s -> 3s - Self Bleed Duration: 2s -> 3.5s - Spread the enemy damage into a DoT, which lasts for 2.5s (can't be stacked) ” so who will use e second cast if it’s doesn’t stacked if u want do the max dmg u have to launch e each 2.5second and when u successfully hiring it each 2.5 it does 210magic(some guy put a wrong number in the code ) dmg in 7.5sec and self bleed 400 físic dmg not talking about this shity change , Why this huge…

• badon e doesnt count as hit?

YeSer - - Bugs Testserver

when u are inside of the ligth storm its not count as dot? then why its purge u when u hit a mage robe, but it does dot for mecenary jacket?

• @Retroman ?? what u guys did to demong fang ..its not do a bleed dmg that reset wit heach e ?? u guys ook? 220magic bleed dmg and 391 fisic dmg to ur self?

• 没有你 怎么变。。

• linkedin.com/pulse/importance-…munications-cecile-scaros The Importance of Good Grammar in Business Communications

• Dear SBI. , Albion is your game . and you earn money from it. not me. Without speaking mistake that are missing why a reported spelling mistake are for month and u cant even fix them., it's easy as change the string where its done.. u can just use ctrl+shift + f and change its before you do some update,server reset , there was at least 2 times web reset since the mistake was reported. I don't see your enthusiasm, how many of your worker are game player?? and enjoy playing albion? and about spell…

• Quality Reroll Rework

and when remake the process rune to artifact in the artifact manager.

• if u want fair figth go cds, hellgate, crystal league. why want fair figth in the open world. albion already has alot number desarry , 9 dps do close some dmg than 10 dps. if they focus the same target.. etc u think its fair , wining 1v 15? and albion arent a skill bassed game

• can’t take out all items

YeSer - - Feedback Testserver

when will we got more spot on our inventory, Sence the game introduce more and more items and higher and higher rewards, Inventory slot are what limiting the rewards , u just can’t take all the chest static dungeon big chest out. Make it less drop but higher price or give more slot ?

• minimap look so Trypophobi

Quote from Dagother: “Quote from YeSer: “deleting my post doesnt help, the minimap is what the imagen look like.. but ok i will not post the mininap screen shot then. ” Hi there, don't know anything about your posts that were deleted but I'd like to hear more what's the problem, could you post a screenshot of it and explain? ” for ppl with tryphofobi fells realy bad seen this map. change color or something thx

deleting my post doesnt help, the minimap is what the imagen look like.. but ok i will not post the mininap screen shot then.

• Might and Favor

that mean . we can swap guildy every 3 day ?

• +1 i think they have to do some progresion event.. like Easter event with recolection of egg was much funnier and more entraitainet. u see a progresion and u wanted reach them . not this dungeon ..with lower trop than a normal dungeon becouse its only 2 chest compared to a normal dungeon with at least 3 chest. and only especial thing to do this dugeon is for a low low low low low chance to win a skin, and in this case a horse and dunky skin that worth nothing .

• what is confirmed and its in note patch land awake. reroll chance to get masterpiece are highier than now so its a part of rason why hce items droping price.

Quote from JordWasTaken: “Quote from YeSer: “new minimap in albion especially in lymhurst.. the map is realy trypophobian its like a images ” WHY DID YOU POST THIS PICTURE! FFS ” becouse the map looks same..unknown.png

• new minimap in albion especially in lymhurst.. the map is realy trypophobian its like a images