Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Nature staff is just a garbage weapon now, they should just remove it lmao

• Nature staff

Nin21 - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

I understand how powerful the healing class against 1v1 situations and It's nearly impossible for some class alone to out damage the healing capabilities of healer weapons. I just don't see why they keep trying to burst it down in a 1v1 match . If you found yourself being kited by healers In CRD there's always an option to destroy the crystals If you think you don't have enough damage to kill a healer. I doubt a healer can stop you easily from destroying all 3 crystals to exit. Group pvp - there…

• Nature staff

Nin21 - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

SUBJECT/HEADER: Nature Staff DESCRIPTION: No damage to deal with pvp and pve URGENCY: Many people played this class as a damager type and is often used by solo players. removing that capability Is like removing the flexibility of the weapon build. we believe that in the game of Albion people should always have a choice on their build, If they wanted to play as a full support or a dps regardless of the weapon or equipment they are using. Please buff nature staff , it's very underpower at the mome…

• What kind of thinking is that ? lmao why dafuq do you label a specific class as a healer or a dps. have you ever played druids on other games or rpg ? nature is a versatile weapon class with access to heal and semi dps. if you think that somebody having access to heal is already a full pledge healer class then you got problem in your head. even a fcking necromancers have access to heal , warlocks have access to healing . Only fucking idiots like you doesn't know that. The devs shouldn't have int…

• Tried doing some solo dungeons and a few pvp with my semi dps nature build cause I usually play solo , I just notice the huge nerfed that greatly decrease the damage -50% damage output + the thorns nerfed is kinda off top it up on the recent heal adjustment (nerfed) they did. It's not even enjoyable anymore to play nature staff. There's no more room to play this build. there's too many higher dps class out there why bother adding the -50% damage output for healers that's way too much handicap . …

• I can kill healers in 1v1 cd you're just a dumb idiot noobs and cry babies like you should not be playing Albion it's people like you who ruins the game. if you can't kill healers in 1v1 you lack of something use your brain a little bit don't blame the system Yes every class every weapon has a weakness but you still need to use your Brain when doing pvp this is not like other mmorpg where you target and spam skills Albion has the option to dodge kite and use your surrounding to your fcking advan…

• not really op you're just a dumbfck nature staff has been nerfed too many times already and now some players resolved to using mage cowl as a form of dps healer's are mage to begin with and kiting or running around while spamming heals is just part of it. If you're too tired of trying to take them down on cd's there's always an option to destroy the crystal I believe they don't have the damage to burst you down that quick. People kept complaining about nature's only damaging ability "THORNS" and…

• Nature Rework

Nin21 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Nin: “Hi! I would like to make a formal request on behalf of all the nature staff users. Please consider buffing nature staff cause I'ts now unbelievably weak even as a healer compared to the holy staff. The pvp capability was nerfed so hard that it hardly cause any damage against players, Please consider bringin the old thorns back or adding reflect on it. some nature users left the game cause of it , I know a lot who even spend so much for premium and grind hundreds of hours into th…