Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• OW fame seems a tad bit too much.

Piddle - - Rants

Quote from Hattenhair: “My issue is that if I have started playing albion now I would get to the same point of progress that I have worked for over the last years in just a couple of weeks tops. ” You enjoyed getting all that progress thought right? You got a sense of accomplishment.

• Quote from Psycha: “See my suggestion about recruitment channel being separated to client language selection... Do you think its complaining when people cant find their desired guilds because non english guilds are being spammed and even spammed multiple times for the same guild by just different people? Love to hear your input on that. Also this happens even on the recruit channel on the discord... ” I deleted all my chat tabs months ago. The chat in game is there because it has to be. It can o…

• Crafting bonus in HO is false

Piddle - - Bugs

Quote: “Super busy today with the start of the season...ripping these out of a document without double checking them at all... Production -> RRR: 1-1/(1+ProductionBonus/100) RRR -> Production: 1/(1-RRR)-1 ” RRR = 1-(1/1.297) = .228989 or 22.89% Production = (1/.2289)-1 = .297 or 29.7 So these work as far as I can tell. The only oddity is the UI showing 22.89 as rounding to 22.8. SBI needs to set the second decimal place free.

Piddle - - Bugs

Quote from YacineBrutal: “How you convert bonus local in RRR? ” The short answer is that I don't. The long answer is something like Production Bonus = [ RRR + (RRR * RRR))1 + (RRR1 * RRR)2 + (RRRn * RRR)n+1 + ..... ] The superscripts are not exponents, just notation. Then you do mathmagic to solve for the RRR. All of which is a lot more work than I am willing to go through. It's much easier to just punch in numbers for the RRR, until you match the production bonus. You always get something very …

• Quote from Psycha: “Its no use really.. People will just bunch me and you together in a carebear squad like last year in the forum. Everything we say is invalid. ” People don't like having their stuff taken from them. Super obvious I know. So 99.9% of video games go to great lengths to NOT make players feel bad while they play the game. Also makes perfect sense. AO is not those games though. Very purposefully so. Almost the entire point of this game is to be almost nothing like most MMOs today, …

Piddle - - Bugs

The Production Bonus is 18%, which is a 15.25% RRR. You multiply the Prod Bonus by 1.65 to get the Modified Production Bonus of 29.7. Then you need to convert that back to RRR. Which gets you 22.8%ish. The Production Bonus is a function of the RRR compounded. So for just the local bonus you get forum.albiononline.com/index.p…37ca476601b2479868e4a634d

• Quote from Obelis: “This bonus is applied multiplicatively to the existing bonus. For example, if a 75% Power Level bonus is applied to a base 18% bonus, then the total bonus is 31.5%. ” Does this include the bonus from using focus, as well?

• Quote from Midgard: “Dont forget the bit about the Devs completely ignoring posts in the RT just as much as they do in the public forum ... ” If you want the most cynical version of Piddle. The RT is such a great deal for SBI. As long as they keep it hidden. Because the RT sucks up about 50% of the animosity from the player base, but receives zero credit from them when things go well. They also get to lock a huge portion of the nosiest members of this community behind a wall where they are less …

• Quote from Lofthild: “You missed the intent behind putting "constructive" in quotation marks: every feedback inherently is constructive, it's just the degree that varies, ergo if someone claims to only listen to "constructive" feedback that signals said person is only receptive to the kind of feedback he deems "acceptable", or else there's no need to specific feedback to be "constructive", right? Also: SBI is the one to decide which feedback is considered "constructive", ergo they can pick their…

• Problem with new "Save Chest logs" feature

Piddle - - Bugs

<belligerent near expletive filled rant> Please Fix. </belligerent near expletive filled rant>

• Quote from Deathskills: “gold is destroyed tho. that's where it comes down too. gold is removed of the game when you buy it. i get what you mean tho but i still believe that it is a good part of it. since if the value of the gold i give is 1m per 3k gold, and i get 3k gold, i still view that as 1m silver at the end of the day. and if the system "destroys" the 3k gold to give me 30 day premium, those 30 days can't be reverted nor traded effectively removing that value out of the market so yes, to…

• Quote from Deathskills: “So again, y'all look dumb af currently not having tried the shit and act like there's no silver sink (a silver sink is automatically a gold sink to a large degree since lots of veteran players hoard silver stored as gold). ” I'm not even sure who you are yelling at and calling names, but if you do a little normie book keeping it isn't hard to understand why buying premium isn't a silver sink. Premium Cost 1M silver or 3000 gold. You (the buyer) and Them (the seller). Sta…

• There is already a speed buff inherent in using roads. The mob spawns are generally kept away from them and so you aren't getting constantly tagged by, or dodging, mobs.

• I don't really care about this at all, but a solid first step could be to allow all players to use any of the male or female avatars.

• Graphics Total Overhaul

Piddle - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from solventh: “Quote from EscapeTheMeta: “This just seems to lack the original whimsical aesthetic original to Albion and seems more like a “MINECRAFT REALISTIC GRAPHICS PACK” ” meh. btw this thread notes down all your replies. when that game gets released most of you will give a go for it. and most of you will like that game's graphics. i promise to assure you. :] ” I actually thought that was a screen shot of Albion from 2014 or something. If someone is about to put that game out, with …

• 61C+R-olZvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Quote from HansGuenther: “If so, please show me your source. ” Make Gold More Useful

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Hellements: “The daily challenge only gives players 10 LP if they have no premium. The change to give out 30 instead of 20LP each day was made in conjunction to the increased fame values that Lands Awakened has to offer. - Hellements ” Thats a weird conclusion. Youre giving our extra fame making it easier for people to level, so you decided to give out more LP, to make it even easier again for people to level? Wheres the logic in that? ” The logic is that they wan…

• Tier 4 can use Tier 6 and Tier 7 mounts.

Piddle - - Bugs

The monthly challenge mounts can be used by anyone, regardless of Adventurer level. Otherwise a lot of people would be getting a "prize" they couldn't even use.

• Might and Favor

Piddle - - Lands Awakened Feedback

Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from FarmerLee: “So might and favor for a lot of activities is limited to only the black zone? What about the red statics? ” you have faction flagging in royals. same system but one is more "beginner" friendly (being the faction system). Black zone is end game and makes sense that guild ranking and "points" that can be earned for it are limited to bz area. ” The black zone is where some end game content is, but the BZ is not intended as the end game. People talking…