Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Funny fame farm

Trial_hard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Step 1) Take a 1shot xbow 2) Go T7 / T8 Area 3) each 15 seconds press "E" - with Satchel without any fight all 15 seconds 16 k fame I don't say it is OP - bless no, the weapon is crap - but the fame farm this way is hilarious. E 15 k ..E 15 K .. The mob simply falls down dead all 15 secs.. Suggest to watch something - that is mind-blowing

• Quote from Nin21: “Nature staff is just a garbage weapon now, they should just remove it lmao ” it is needed for group things

• OW fame seems a tad bit too much.

Trial_hard - - Rants

No u are wrong - My most liked weapons was healer, i healed GvG i played solo as healer. Both nature and holy. I put both for nostalgic reasons on max spec - i just solo or duo..the rest just feels.. pointless. I can explain why, but it is irrelevant. Now I used my books to Max spec wargloves on one alt not elite just max. But honestly they feel ..at least the non artifact not that good. Now I am finish my dps weapon..but seriously..it is worse as before. CD feels completely pointless now.. I du…

• Ganking changed, also the Gank weapons Now u use 1H mace on double jump and then the run to reset Cooldown..and jump again..that is 3 jumps in a row + run

• For a biginner and slayer i would go like that: Giga boots, broadsword on torch, merc jacket on AS, cleric C vs 1shot, for slayer rewind helmet, T8 poison, CD food.

• Can we now finally after mace has a first reasonable Nerv touch the other urgent matters? 1) Royal boots CD goes to 40 or 45 2) the damage debuff for nature and holy kicks in as soon equiped skill q = hot 3) merc counts for hot + attacks (the reduced duration makes it way easier to block the heal)

• Newest hottest stuff is broadsword on AS with double merc. Iron will protects u merc ..here u go

• Quote from Lofthild: “Quote from Georg51: “Quote from Quagga: “introducing IP limits per zone is not a bad idea either... it will increase the value of the zones... it will introduce silver sink... and most of all it will reduce scouting and rats... on the other hand gatherers and people who troll people in boss zones will lose content... hmm ” creating barriers in this game is the opposite of what SBI has been wanting to do. There’s already arguably too much “instanced content” in the game and …

• Maces The one-handed Mace has been very strong in a variety of content types and the combination. With the combination of high damage, stun and mobility they outperform many similar weapons, making is very strong, therefore we are reducing the damage output and the mobility of Deep Leap. - Threatening Smash (all Maces) - Damage 157 -> 146 - Deep Leap (one-handed Mace) - Stun Duration: 1.8s -> 1.5s -> 1.8s - Damage: 203 -> 190 -> 156 - Range: 14m -> 11m So disappointing that only a raging storm o…

• I disagree - box boss is okay but If u killed someone in CD give a fame buff of 500% that last for 7 minutes And Remove / reduce the trash rate of pvp in corrupted So full incentive to pvp & kill

• Quote from LagartixaBombada: “The reviving staff is literally the only staff of the holy tree that is useless for absolutely NOTHING, it was once the king of 2v2 but now it's not even good for scratching the balls, when are we going to get a buff on that staff? Suggestions: Decrease your launch time And basically reverse the nerf that was done to it. Second Suggestion: Add a Res to your E equal to Elevated. ” put to the E a short jump to compensate for the small range of E. So first u jump 5 met…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Tabor: “This is the approach they "should" take on nerfs is smaller tweaks to start and then quick follow up tweaks if needed. ” Every time I hear anything related to "quick follow up tweaks" on AO forums I remember the 1H dagger rework that ruined the PvE dynamic of a whole season.Uh oh, we let this shit run for an entire season, whoopsie dasie. ” that is a late example.. Retro in early game created a grudge Meta. U put it on a melee dps and GG..so much damage…

• Quote from solventh: “Axes Since the Whirlwind channel can’t be interrupted anymore, the counter play options are rooting or slowing the Great Axe player, or creating enough distance. However with the movement speed increase built into the ability, it was very difficult to escape the Whirlwind damage. So we will remove the movement speed increase from the ability. - Whirlwind (Great Axe) - Removed the movement speed increase @Retroman, please dont do it. it s already not so easy to put urself on…

• CD intrude bug

Trial_hard - - Bugs

I flag up, after 25% i get the red intruder Alarm flash .. But suddenly the lights go off again..the flag is cleared and nobody came.. Where the f did my pvp ticket go..??

• Maces The one-handed Mace has been very strong in a variety of content types and the combination. With the combination of high damage, stun and mobility they outperform many similar weapons, making is very strong, therefore we are toning down the effectiveness of the stun and damage. - Deep Leap (one-handed Mace) - Stun Duration: 1.8s -> 1.5s - Damage: 203 -> 190 Lol damage reducting by 5 % - i translate: public pressure is so high but i don't want to change it.. So same change as royal boots - …

• It has the advantage: 1h mace u can CD 1H mace u can 2HG 1H mace can 5 man 1H mace can 10 on 10 1H mace can ZvZ 1H mace is HCE And the best, it is really good in all that..

• I went BZ surf, grabbed a 4.1 axe merc jacket and t3 horse.. Some experience of 2 hours 1) good solo fights - none 2) group of 5 people knocked down. I actually could dismount and finish all, no delay or anything..ouch that is lame 3) meet 3 Gank squads, died to one after I banked, was like 10 mace guy each jumping on my head 4) several open world objectives - tried to compete, all blobbed 5) several bosses worth mention from 390k fame to 580 with 100-200 k silver per boss Overall rating - no pv…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “@Deathskills One suggestion I can make is that make CC applicabble to an Ice blocked played while he is inside, so you can make easier setups without specific classes and skills, as it would just require to have hard CC when the opponent is about to leave cleric cowl. This would also inscentivise people to change the timing at which they exit cleric cowl, making setups harder for the people attempting to CC. A win-win suggestion, more ways to outplay Ice block and more mi…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “I think most people here are in agreement that Mace needs some kind of nerf, as it was meant to be a tank weapon and not used with Assassin Jacket for quick kills. My guess is that some kind of update will be done, which will put another weapon into the top tier in Corrupt Dungeon, which will prompt a similar topic. It's the endless battle to try to get everything close to equal. ” the problem is, mace ist slightly OP. It gets deadly OP with Cape & BOP The mechanic that gr…

• Quote from hypnoticshadow: “Anyway guys there is a simple answer to this issue just abuse of it. I am pretty sure that many of you here do regurarly HCE and you have enough fame to one click 700 spec the maces if you already not have specs. You can play with a 16k build that is silly op beyond any limit for the cost it has. Because this ridiculous weapon not only has an almost unstoppable sequence of engage and disengance but also one of the top mobility of the game so just in case you find a tr…