Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

• Title. Add frequent polls where players can vote on content and changes for the game. Remove the garbage round table and let the common players have a voice and impact on the future of Albion.

• Ah yes, let's add something to the game that would be exploited and used for RMT. Bounties sound good in theory, but in this game would be an abused system.

• IP in this game is a joke anyway. I look forward to seeing people making posts like "2000 IP and I STILL die to T4 players". Vertical progression in an already BORING grindy game is just a slap in the face, and then a kick in the stomach. Haha, let's make the grind even more boring, by making it "cHaLlEnGiNg" to go from 100 > 120 "eLiTe" spec, the playerbase will love that!

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “Quote from MrRainbo: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “The cooldown on this weapon is too low compared to other weapons E. Should be at least 25 secs and not 20 secs right now is too much damage. ” Have you considered that maybe you're just inexperienced? Most solo fights don't last long enough to blow that 20s cooldown multiple times.To me, it just sounds like you're not quite knowledgable on a lot of items in the game, and feel that because you died; it should be nerfed. G…

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “The cooldown on this weapon is too low compared to other weapons E. Should be at least 25 secs and not 20 secs right now is too much damage. ” Have you considered that maybe you're just inexperienced? Most solo fights don't last long enough to blow that 20s cooldown multiple times. To me, it just sounds like you're not quite knowledgable on a lot of items in the game, and feel that because you died; it should be nerfed. Get good, sonny.

• Sounds good in theory, but would still be somewhat inaccurate. How would they separate solo, smallscale, or largescale open world PvP fame? Non instanced "PvP" can be easily manipulated given both parties have proper motivation/compensation. Let's not pretend that there aren't people out here paying others for killfame, or even making mule-alts to farm for killfame. Honestly, killfame is a stat that doesn't mean much any more in my opinion. Something else that gauges a player's skill in a specif…

• Game only sucks because of the lack of throwing axes.

• Mad that I can't run my T4.0 in Slayers.

• I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree that Throwing Axes should be reintroduced to the game. I wouldn't mind if they even added throwing maces/hammers/daggers back as well, just so long as I get my axes back. I rate this thread a solid 5 out of 7. EDIT1: I'd also like to add that I am very dissatisfied that I'm unable to use my T4.0 in Slayer difficulty corrupteds.

• Kingmaker E is bugged?

MrRainbo - - Bugs Testserver

While dueling against people using the Kingmaker, I noticed that the E ability damage still registers even when the animation is interrupted or cancelled. For example, when using the Realmbreaker E and knocking up the Kingmaker player, the sword player's E damage still registers and hits me even though no animation was completed.

• I earn about 5-10m per day, but lose about the same if not more due to how I play.

• Hundreds of millions lol. Those items only hold value if people are willing to buy them. You may get lucky and sell a few, however I doubt you'd be able to sell your 'thousands' of sets for millions each. Silver is nothing in this game, you can wipe your ass and discover wealth. Money and items are temporary, killfame is forever.

• WTS Husky Sled (Sold)

MrRainbo - - Trade

Fast seller, would buy from again.

• WTS Husky Sled (Sold)

MrRainbo - - Trade

I'll buy. PM me on Discord : Mr Rainbo#4200 or PM me here

• Quote from Saya: “anyone with a clue knows that islands are ridiculously difficult to trade, and thus prefer silver up front! but when you do sell them, you know where to find me! ” Saya, please PM me on Discord or message me here. Have multiple buyers for your wolves, even at 500m price tag. Mr Rainbo#4200

• Do you love Blood, War and Murder? Do you hear the voices? Join Khorne now and devote yourself to The Cause! Khorne is a NA timezone guild based out of Lymhurst. We enjoy a small tax of 5%, subject to change. We are currently looking for players, new and veteran, to join the horde. Our discord: discord.gg/h7MWwej Our vision: - Become a small to mid-sized guild and develop a cohesive community comprised of both new and veteran players. We seek to have full transparency with all guild related inqu…

• I have some suggestions also: Mr Rainbo's proposed axe changes: ALL AXES: Deadly Chop- After a short preparation, releases a heavy attack damaging the target for 444, and reducing their movement speed by 15% for 8s. GREATAXE: Whirlwind > Executioner's Strike- Deal physical damage to all enemies around you in a 6m radius. Damage scales depending on each enemy's remaining health:Below 20% health: 898Above 20% health: 499 Energy cost: 54 Cast time: Instant Range: selfCooldown: 20s OR Whirlwind- Spi…

• - In game name - MrRainbo - Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - T8 Skinner - What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Axes, T8. Have all armor at T8. - Any experience in the outlands? - Yes. - Last 3 previous guilds - KHAOS, Circling Wolves, Til Valhalla - Reason you'd like to join - Want to be part of a top tier guild and improve myself at the game. - Can anyone currently in the guild vouch for you? / Do you know anyone in the guild? - Don't know anyone.…

• Final BUMP! Deadline for signups is tonight!

• Bunch of great people sharing memes and stories all day. Feelgood.