Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I like your suggestion on the markers and command ping system, the current ping system is pretty bad. It has only one symbol on the map and updates every second which is too long. It would be epic if shotcallers can ping the screen instead of only the minimap for an engage. About faction warfare, yellow zone capturing groups have always been newbie randoms grouping up only, you cant expect them to properly fight. If you are interested in real faction fights with proper shotcallers, just join the…

• you will be revealed if you move a certain distance from the cast position. read the skill description carefully

• 1. The best PvE weapons would be frost, fire or crossbows (light crossbow or weeping repeater). for the Ranger tree the Spears are a good choice. don't use dagger- its used for PvP. 2. Faction Warfare. capping zones can give you about 20k points per hour, when exchanged into hearts it will net about 300k+. You can also go participate in Bandit Assault which gives a lot of points, but make sure to do it with disposable gear - u will be fighting other faction players in fool loot pvp. you can also…

• honestly I only use /suicide for fast travel so I dont have to go back to the travel planner. I always double check my inventory before /suicide but theres always that anxiety that you may have millions of silver in your inventory without you realizing it. This change would hopefully cleanse that anxiety. also pls make hoarfrost staff travel through terrain like every other weapon, i want to use it for castles. its also kinda underrepresented rn

• Its supposed to be a random event. There is no fixed schedule for it

• This crash started yesterday, 12/5/2021. I was playing at 09:00 UTC and the game is not crashing and i can play normally. but after maintenance i played at 13:00 UTC the game crashed after 5 minutes of afk. After experimenting i found out that pressing M key to open world map or clicking the world map button instantly freezes the game and gives the not responding prompt and if i play without opening world map, the game will crash after about 5 minutes and meeting a large group of players. (it cr…