Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Character name: BaronMcKracken Is there some kind of bug going on in the game that is making you disconnect almost every time you change zones? it doesn't matter where city, black zone, red zone, blue zone, yellow zone, dungeons, hellgates, ava roads, player islands and guild islands is all the places where I have had this problem. It is making the game very frustrating to play in any capacity because it take 2 or 3 minutes each time the problem happens which in pvp zones gets you killed or zvz …

• Is there some kind of bug going on in the game that is making you disconnect almost every time you change zones? it doesn't matter where city, black zone, red zone, blue zone, yellow zone, dungeons, hellgates, ava roads, player islands and guild islands is where I have had this problem. It is making the game very frustrating to play in any capacity because it take 2 or 3 minutes each time the problem happens which in pvp zones gets you killed or zvz you end up many tiles behind your zerg. I and …

• Phaedrian Empire is Recruiting! Come join the head guild of the Royal Alliance! Currently based out of Lymhurst NA majority community (not exclusively) English Speaking Guild Phaedrian Empire is openly recruiting active players that enjoy PVP and PVE content. We are a guild that focuses on creating strong players. Tired of mega guilds? Looking to improve in PvP? Want to be a part of a close-knit community? PE is happy to have you aboard. The guild activities we currently offer include: ZvZ, Fact…

• Good people having lots of fun doing group content of all kinds, we help new players learn more about the game and have as a group. Grow stronger together.

• in-app purchase's

Baronmckracken - - Bugs

I want to get the new character skin and mount skin pack but every time I try to make purchase it wont open the window to make the purchase. Also the icons on the launch window do not work.