Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 273.

• Quote from Ferndor: “There are tools for changing the color mappings of an application. For example you can install "nvidia freestyle filters". The tool has specific controls for altering the colors to mitigate color blindness issues. ” I cant not thank you enuff sir.

• I have recently came back to albion and I am enjoying the changes. The lack of color blind mode or just anything that lets us change colors of things is disappointing We made a push for this in alpha and even had are concerns brought up but nothing came of it. 1 in every 19 men are color blind, this is a huge part of your market when its all added up. I can not see red and green and some shades of browns and greys ME-" Is that a heal on the ground or an enemy's AOE?" The most annoying part id sa…

• So, Im still catching up on some of the changes but so farthey are awesome!! Even though im a ganker/pvp at heart ,the gathering gear I bet really helps and was a good way to go. It was to EZ back in the day to Claw someone and take there shit. another change is Territory control is now a seasonal thing ..Great move! I really think they have done a good job overall in many regards .im not gonna list them all. I played for 3 days and nosed dived into premium and gold again. I am still disappointe…

• Because they listen to there player's .. its exactly what we want. Quote from Lofthild: “The game is a touted as a "MMORPG sandbox", and yet as a PvE player or gatherer you're only safe until T5 zones, which is the last tier of safe zones, as T6 - T8 zones are full-loot PvP. Why is that the case? To me it seems the forced PvP of T6+ zones is just there to uphold the illusion(especially for SBI) that the game: - Is a sandbox with PvP focus and - People actually want to play no opt-out PvP when th…

• Quote from Eltharyon: “Dear players, On January 20th, we released Queen, our biggest update to date. It has also been our most successful. Since its release, player numbers have grown by more than 40%, and for the first time since our free to play launch, we have recently surpassed 350,000 monthly active players. At the core of the update was the new Outlands continent alongside significant changes to territory mechanics. Guilds can now establish their own bases - called hideouts - in the Outlan…

• Quote from Uriah: “Not sure that this is a rant - more a sad farewell. I have been playing Albion for about 8 months in my own quiet way. For various reasons I play solo, but I find the challenge OK. I have had a lot of fun developing my character, learning skills, accumulating a bank balance and getting around. Have been killed a few times, but not enough to worry me. I usually play every day for at least an hour, often two or three. It is relaxing and, if I decide that I need some special reso…

• Quote from Asaroth: “Quote from Tabor: “I found it more amusing all the 10 man dire wolf gank squads now moved to the Royals! I love this "low" man change they put in for us non zerg players. It is what it is. ” Yup faction warfare just seems like another zergfest, meanwhile theyve nerfed solo ganking even more with the reputation penalty being severe, if your flagged up and decide to kill that guy sitting afk you will be skulled after a kill or 2 meaning you cant access royal cities/crafting zo…

• i notice some changes.. BZ are going back wooo

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Quote from Fluxx: “Quote from Fusionbomb: “The whole idea is that it was toggle-able lol ” So was Ultima online.. join and leave as you wish.. ITS JUST PEOPLE DIDNT DO IT!!and if they did leave they sure the fudge didnt go join the enemy. They picked a faction and helped make it stronger thru organization,control of areas,sigals..There was lots of "You Minax Scrub, were coming for you" Lot's of pride about the faction you I.D. with. I guess im living in the past as alwa…

• Quote from Tabor: “I found it more amusing all the 10 man dire wolf gank squads now moved to the Royals! I love this "low" man change they put in for us non zerg players. It is what it is. ” I agree, I know i keep saying this but im just extremely disapointed how this is playing out so far.. i put to much hope into factions coming out.. Thought it was going to be so different then it is.. Maybe when BZ guilds get there capes they will leave.

• Looking for a guild that focuses on faction warfare. A guild who going to pick a faction and stick with it thru thick and thin. A guild who plans on organizing raids,runs,protection and will be loyal to one faction. Must have discord and use voice.

• Quote from Zaffington: “Nice thread, this is what I was hoping FW would be more like, too. Should start giving faction points for kills and half the reward values for everything else + add a lockout timer - cant join a different faction for 72+ hours or something. Oh yea, and tie it to an entire guild - not individual players. ” Yeah im quite disappointed so far.. Theres hope that when the BZ guilds and PVE are done with factions maybe some loyalty will come about.

• Quote from Windoen: “eh, players that didn't check the forums and news closely most likely skipped over the 'full loot' topic, and after being massacred by a party of 20 Thetford raiders in Martlock territory, left faction warfare and decided it was too risky. there is also the possibility that they are simply trying to find the faction with the most outposts, or the one with the best buffs and territory layout. either way, this doesn't change the fact that there should be some sort of limitatio…

• i guess maybe ppl wanna try it and then they will leave

• and dont drop every hr and join another factions.. have some pride damnit

• Very very awesome guild.. I had to leave to join a dedicated faction guild (not working out so far) but i can not say enuff good things about this guild.. good people,good times... good luck!!

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “The whole idea is that it was toggle-able lol ” So was Ultima online.. join and leave as you wish.. ITS JUST PEOPLE DIDNT DO IT!!and if they did leave they sure the fudge didnt go join the enemy. They picked a faction and helped make it stronger thru organization,control of areas,sigals..There was lots of "You Minax Scrub, were coming for you" Lot's of pride about the faction you I.D. with. I guess im living in the past as always :}

• Quote from Stravanov: “Quote from Fluxx: “Quote from Fusionbomb: “The whole idea is that it was toggle-able lol ” Yeah, i guess i was just thinking most people/guilds would join and never turn back.. This join a faction get some loot/capes then drop and join a new one over and over again just disappoints me. COME ON PEOPLE- Join a faction stick to it thru thick and thin.! This could be fun ” Why don't you just join an alliance and get the same result ” The people who were excited for factions we…

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “The whole idea is that it was toggle-able lol ” Yeah, i guess i was just thinking most people/guilds would join and never turn back.. This join a faction get some loot/capes then drop and join a new one over and over again just disappoints me. COME ON PEOPLE- Join a faction stick to it thru thick and thin.! This could be fun

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Yeah - agree that it would have been better if faction alignment was based on the guild you're in, with a cooldown period between switching factions, IE if you leave Bridgewatch, you can't align to a new faction for 48 hours. Right now it's just another grind to complete, to get some cape abilities. ” . Im still hopeful this turns into something a little better