Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from ToothlessRaider: “Quote from Malkalma: “nevermind ” WTF are you talking about? Who is deathkill? ” You're reading Malkalma's signature - it's nothing aimed at you.

• Quote from Emptyhand: “hello There are many empty plots in Arthur's rest How can i claim 1, is it possible? If so, how much would be the cost Thanks ” Hi @Emptyhand, The plots are used to build crafting stations. This guide should help you understand a bit more about how to acquire one: albiononline.com/en/guides/art…ction-System+37?p=1&f=&s=

• Quote from BreadPirate: “@Tseliteiv When this misfit quoted you he inserted the spam link at the end. Now why would you spend time explaining the game to such an ass muncher? ” Spam link now removed.

• You have a protection bubble when you enter the dungeon, that lasts as long as your spells timer. You can even leave the dungeon again before your bubble is gone. If you attack or move too far from the entrance, you will lose that bubble. Always make sure your bubble is available, ie. not on cooldown, BEFORE entering any dungeons, otherwise you're risking instant death every time.

• Another classic. Keep em coming!

• Elite Levels

SHARKY - - Lands Awakened Feedback

Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from RidikR: “You can convert LP into fame credits at any time (120 LP into 821913 FC within 10 minutes), so this is not a big deal in my opinion. ” What, really…how? ” Quote from Hattenhair: “Pump fame from node, get fame to the 20% mark, use LP to fill in the remaining 80%, repeat. ” Quote from Malkalma: “maybe respecc, farm, respecc, farm ” Yeah, that all makes sense now. Re-Spec a weapon down from 100, to 99 = 410,956 FC. Fame farm it back to 20%, use 60LP to take i…

• Being on higher ground already gives a small advantage when looking 'up-screen'. You can actually see players up-screen and click them, and they can't see you. Yes, you can see each others nametags, but only the player that is south can see the others actual figure. This only really works when the height difference is quite significant - like on top of a cliff or gorge.

• Elite Levels

Quote from RidikR: “Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from Luprix: “Quote from xGunner: “Also, since the game is changing and we will have to focus more in one weapon line would be cool if we could have a week to respec weapons with no silver cost (like when we have a month to change islands when the map change) ” yep that’s what I was thinking also and would be nice if the auto respec was no fame credits loss too ” +1 for both of those suggestions.Also, I was hoping that Learning Points may play a smal…

• Elite Levels

Quote from Buwakk: “I wonder if the developers know that almost all users hate this elite level system ” You have polled all users then?

• Rough stone

SHARKY - - Bugs Testserver

Has there ever been any in the BZ?

• Rough stone

SHARKY - - Bugs Testserver

Quote from boss1984: “There is no rough stone to gather in any maps. ” There is. First map I looked on - Fractured Ground, outside of Bridgewatch, just like there always was. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ffee11b1071b5696d01dd1d1f

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from yaaseth: “elite levels will motivate you ” until - that time u can play the update.. was my question. Everything u do ATM and did is completely devaluaed, except monemaking. Famewise it is more or less like a wipe.. ” Ah, I get your post now. Yeah, I came across a BZ roaming mob on test server and it gave me 500k+ fame and took about 30secs to kill. Yeah, I was in 8.3MP but it would have been no problem in low-gear with high-spec. My combat fame on live, mostly…

• Elite Levels

Quote from Mandala: “- I rather have people not able to see my specs when they inspect me and I don't really feel any joy of showing off any specs both in town or in the OW. I am not one to want any badges or hollow "achievements". ” I would like to see an option to turn off the badges on the gear. .

• Elite Levels

Quote from Healheart: “What about Books? I have tons of books I don't use either - would I be unable to use them toward Elite levels? Why? I am veteran player with a huge stock and have nothing to use it on - most of them untradeable. ” You can use the tomes to gain fame credits to use for the elite levels. Just make sure you're wearing full 100 spec gear when you use them. And of course make sure you have Auto-Respec turned on in the destiny board and that you have plenty of silver to pay for t…

• Elite Levels

Quote from Luprix: “Quote from xGunner: “Also, since the game is changing and we will have to focus more in one weapon line would be cool if we could have a week to respec weapons with no silver cost (like when we have a month to change islands when the map change) ” yep that’s what I was thinking also and would be nice if the auto respec was no fame credits loss too ” +1 for both of those suggestions. Also, I was hoping that Learning Points may play a small part in acquiring Elite Levels. I hav…

• Weapons (bug)? [solved]

SHARKY - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Lockemup: “Quote from The_Support_God: “Not a bug. it is intended to encourage you to dismount and PvE the changes are in the patchnotes ” yo where these patch notes at =x ” Testserver Patch Notes - Lands Awakened Update

• Server Sync

Quote from SHARKY: “As a major content update is coming soon, I would think a database sync will happen when the content update hits the Test Server. That is just my personal guess - I have no inside information. ” The test server db has now been synced with live. Enjoy!

• Server Sync

Quote from Itushh: “I download the test server now and when I log in it says Username does not exist. From what I read on forum they need to sync the live server with the test one. There is any specific time they will do it? Or any idea why I have this problem? ” Hi @Itushh, Welcome to the forum. The last time the database was synced appears to be in the last week of July. Sounds like your account was created after that last sync over to the test server, therefore your account doesn't exist ther…

• Mammoth Skins?

SHARKY - - General Questions & Discussions

Or a donkey skin for the mammoth

• I need help!

SHARKY - - Bugs

Hi @Overlordomega I've moved this post to the Bugs section. Please try the patched client mentioned in this thread: Known technical issues and workarounds Quote from Dagother: “Launcher issues If you're having any issues with launcher, please report it in the Bugs forum so devs can look into it and fix any possible errors. Meanwhile you can use patched clients which will be updated automatically on every update: Windows: live.albiononline.com/clients/albion-online-fullgame-win32.zip Mac: live.al…