Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 136.

• Biome Rework

She0gorath - - Lands Awakened Feedback

Palm Tree disappears without leaving a stump after being gathered (located at the SW exit of Lazygrass Plain. It only happens with this palm tree so far; there might be others...) youtu.be/uhnTJuHeqzA

• Treasure Rework

So, I tried to open a medium size chest in Lazygrass Plain, and whether or not the chest was empty, this happened: youtu.be/bv2yNRBPT9k

• The new music is my favorite part of this update. You did an awesome job with this feature!

• Biome Rework

Petition to make the terrain of BW less "flat/boring" unknown.png

• delete me

She0gorath - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Imho, Demonfang looks quite promising for group content. It deals some heavy AoE dmg in 3 different casts with a relatively short CD. In situations where you have healers the self damage wont be as deadly. With the right defensives you can reduce the damage as necessary. I know it is not the weapon we spec’ed up, but it is quite unique. I will give it a chance, the old black hands had no place outside of corrupted dungeons anyways

• red named---bug or feature?

She0gorath - - Bugs Testserver

I’m pretty sure it is an unrestricted PvP zone, and it is working as intended.

• Elite Levels

I would suggest to move the medals to the “amount of items on the stack” spot on the bottom left. feedback.jpg You can’t have more than 1 item equipped at these slots, so this indicator serves no real purpose. The medals could take their place, making the UI both more practical and aesthetically pleasing. It would be great if the medals didn’t overlap the weapon icons as well.

• Quote from jucata: “About icons, all look like the "same thing" at first sight. .forum.albiononline.com/index.p…285909604fe7873acfbec11e7 Maybe some color adjustments can help, don't know ” This is a TOP suggestion. Please, at its current state the icons are quite confusing and monotonous.

• Is great that you are trying to bring back off-meta weapons and reworking highly unused skills. Giant%20Steps.png There is a skill called Giant Steps. You can find it in Forge Hammers. The description sounds super cool! But in the end, you can’t use it anywhere now. There are just so many better options than an auto-attack based hammer... This ability used to be top-tier once, in HGs. But now, you can’t see it anywhere. Can you do something about it? Pls?

• It’s funny actually. Jimbenator basically pioneered the sustain meta with his 1H Arcane builds, even before Hallowfall became dominant.

• That’s amazing! I’m looking forward to the next dev talk. Hopefully they will elaborate more about this changes soon. P.S. Yeah haha! Many people did not know Royal March was a skill, it was good to see they tried to bring it back.

• Hi there! Are static dungeons getting reworked with the next content update? I am particularly concerned about the low amount of fame the mobs in the open world layer give (the sections designed to be soloed). Will any new mechanics be introduced to make them more interesting/rewarding, rather than just a place where you go to farm the group dungeons inside?

• It might have something to do with the Season Rankings Leaderboard not showing?

• Quote from Fikule: “On the third hit you've taken 60+120+180 = 360 They have taken 160x3 = 480 It also deals damage to you, rather than just costing health. This means immunities or reductions apply, and are easier for you to set up than for the enemy, timing-wise. Lastly, as it is AoE, the cost of that last hit becomes a net positive as soon as you are hitting 2+ targets ” This was very informative, thanks!

• I am not precisely against this change. Black Hands (or, should I say, Black Hand :D) are becoming actual daggers now (blades and stuff); now with an AoE damage E! I am looking forward to try it. I am hoping devastating strike will come back in one of the new War Gloves. I am a bit confused about the amount of HP sacrificed to cast the E. Can someone do the math on the expected amount? And also, I noticed the 3rd Cast will technically deal more damage to the caster than to the opponent. Wouldn’t…

• Books You're Currently Reading?

She0gorath - - Small Talk

Inferno, by Dan Brown. If you like the mixture of action and mystery, this author offers plenty of it!

• When I first heard about mercenary laborers I thought they would return runes, souls, and relics of the same tier or lower. The fact that they return raw silver, and such a low amount, was quite disappointing. I love the idea of them returning tomes too

• Quote from HIDKstr: “45 Healer abusers, maybe even from a discord? That small poll means nothing right? You can do a twitch pool in a 2s streamer that only play oneshot and always say I hate healers blablabla, most of his audience will repeat the words and believe the streamer words. -> This happen on Hellgate hub. Most of the people there love healer cause everyone there loves healer, and the "good builds" are healer (took like 3 months to add non-healer builds for the admins in the 2s-builds).…

• Some people expressed their thoughts on the matter in the comment section. A link to the post can be found here: reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…m=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf PS: If this type of links is not allowed I will happily remove it.

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…285909604fe7873acfbec11e7