Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 795.

• Great stuff, but is there any reason for the 1H to have debuff immunity on the leap? Same goes for Hallowfall.

• OW fame seems a tad bit too much.

Hattenhair - - Rants

The spec and masteries that I have farmed over the span of last ~2 years are now worth a week of OW roaming. 1631310264474.1637991572.png Well that's just great, isn't it?

• New Mercenary Jacket Interactions

Hattenhair - - Bugs

Quote from DirtySentinel: “counter in what way? If you use guardian helm at beginning of channel do you not take damage from remainder of the channel? ” All Dot's deal damage on refreshing/reapplying stacks. For example, say, curse Q deals 10 damage on 1 stack and 20 damage on 2 stacks per second. If you apply another stack of DoT to a target that already has 1 stack it will instantly deal one tick of damage that would be dealt at 2 stacks, in this example - 20 damage. The same mechanics apply t…

• Uninterruptability allowerd the Great axe to shit on literally any CC or zoning tools. In combination with MS buffs from Adrenaline and the most frequently used boot option - Royal shoes it was overwhelming.

• Quote from Tabor: “This is the approach they "should" take on nerfs is smaller tweaks to start and then quick follow up tweaks if needed. ” Every time I hear anything related to "quick follow up tweaks" on AO forums I remember the 1H dagger rework that ruined the PvE dynamic of a whole season. Uh oh, we let this shit run for an entire season, whoopsie dasie.

• I'd rather they stuck with the Bruiser direction of the weapon that retro has announced in the NDA. What kind of bruiser weapon has hard-CC comparable to a tank?

• Quote from Piddle: “They also get to lock a huge portion of the nosiest members of this community behind a wall where they are less likely to bother the other children. ” So, people just have to be noisy? Interesting.

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Not wrong. ” kiss_247kb.1637747387.png

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “it was meant to be a tank weapon ” Wrong: Quote from Retroman: “One-handed Maces are intended to be the damage-oriented "bruiser" of their weapon tree. ” It shouldn't have hard-CC on E. Bruisers like axes, swords and spears have access to mostly soft-CC like roots and slows, and if they do have hard-CC it's either miniscule (Claymore) or lacks damage comparable to other E's (Heron spear). 1H Mace E damage is indeed slightly lower than other bruiser counterparts, yet it com…

• @Deathskills One suggestion I can make is that make CC applicabble to an Ice blocked played while he is inside, so you can make easier setups without specific classes and skills, as it would just require to have hard CC when the opponent is about to leave cleric cowl. This would also inscentivise people to change the timing at which they exit cleric cowl, making setups harder for the people attempting to CC. A win-win suggestion, more ways to outplay Ice block and more mindgames for the defender…

• Quote from Deathskills: “would be a counter if you could actually make someone knockback or knock up the same length of time you can be stunned or silenced but it isn't. And those don't interrupt the spell once cast either so not a viable solution. so not a solution nor an effective counter (and no i don't want longer duration knockup spells). I do believe in this instanced, split the cowl into 2 different items, one that resists silence and the other that resists stuns and both should be affect…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “1)nature throns before alot of nerfs used to deal reasonable PvP damage to the point where it combine with its innate healing would outheal a Regular bow with max stacks while dealing insane amounts of damage back unfit for a healer. and back then there was no healing reduction in corrupted dungeons or healing sickness when using Q too much ” It was some time ago. Now thorns reflect is gone, healing reduction got increased to 20%, healing sickness got increased to 40…

• Counter (Wargloves) Reflected Damage

Hattenhair - - Bugs

How this would even be realistically coded? Flat resistance always comes before % resistance, but not in reflect formula? Sounds like spaghetti.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “you cannot have healing values intended for group play in solo play while having the damage of solo play to match it makes for a very unfair gameplay ” Depending on content type and situation upwards of ~60% of your healing comes from Q spell slots. I dont really understand how this justified killing damaging Q's which have nothing to do with healing. Quote from The_Support_God: “who cares of thorns PvE damage? when is it ever used aside from Solo play ” OW 2-3 man g…

Hattenhair - - Bugs

Quote from Kanra.zip: “Pretty sure Fire Artillery works the same way ” Understandable for fire artillery as the AoE stacks the DoT without any direct damage excluding the projectile.

Hattenhair - - Bugs

@Kanra.zip Did you test fire's Burning Field Q by chance?

• Quote from Georg51: “Just make it so that referral skins can only be traded ONCE, and that referrals only count if premium is purchased using real money. ” Or just immediately activate the skin, with additional rewards for multiple referrals in a month.

• It's most likely to make identification of what someone is using clearer. Understanding the gear set enables you to understant how the interaction might go beforehand.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “1h mace should be addressed but that would involve combat balancing the whole mace line because 1h mace is very vital to most PvE comps and mace line as a whole ” Mace line became much better with the 20% slow on Sacred ground, which made the already great 1H option broken. If the 1H is to be treated as a Bruiser weapon, then it really shouldnt have an E with close to Grovekeeper stun duration values with a full I-Frame on top of damage, while most other bruisers onl…

• /local