Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

• Gankers will switch up their tactics or just bring more people. Solo/duo gankers are going to bleed.

• More PVE players in a PVP zone adds PVP content for PVP players.

• Quote from Midgard: “That rabbit is so dead ... ” Yeah I am going to hit it with a skillshot and miss the damn Direwolf...

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Buff Halberd because it was hit the hardest by bleed changes and never stood back up ” Fully agree. Halberd is currently trash tier. Not really good for anything besides buffing the IP of your Realmbreaker or Greataxe.

• Quote from Neesh: “Quote from Oshien: “Quote from Neesh: “Yeah, they can abuse portal charge mechanics with just 1 guy standing on every portal and getting out and in removing charges. There should be some kind of cooldown or penalization to do that repeatedly (shared somehow with allies from the same guild? alliance?). ” 1 person can't control a portal. Once they go through they will get "Free to use" meaning they can't take another charge until the charge that they took comes back up. So a cha…

• More players now than almost any other time in the game's history. It is doing fine.

• Quote from Neesh: “Yeah, they can abuse portal charge mechanics with just 1 guy standing on every portal and getting out and in removing charges. There should be some kind of cooldown or penalization to do that repeatedly (shared somehow with allies from the same guild? alliance?). ” 1 person can't control a portal. Once they go through they will get "Free to use" meaning they can't take another charge until the charge that they took comes back up. So a character can take only 1 charge from a po…

• Quote from Nesnes: “Quote from Oshien: “Quote from Nesnes: “No, not in Season 14 at least. I will write up an official announcement on that in a bit. HQ's won't be place-able in the roads, and Power-cores also won't be able to enter the roads. Regards, ~Nesnes ” Will the HO upkeep scaling still happen in Mist zones? ” If you mean the Avalonian roads, there won't be any HQ's in the Avalonian roads in Season 14 as mentioned. ” No I mean HOs not HQs. - General Hideout upkeep for non-HQ Hideouts wil…

• They drop on the ground like any other loot bag. You do not need to skin them.

• I'd be ok with this if all mounts only had 1 HP. Some mounts are just impossible to kill with very few people.

• Quote from Nesnes: “No, not in Season 14 at least. I will write up an official announcement on that in a bit. HQ's won't be place-able in the roads, and Power-cores also won't be able to enter the roads. Regards, ~Nesnes ” Will the HO upkeep scaling still happen in Mist zones?

• NDA Locus Nerf

Oshien - - Feedback & Suggestions

Couldn't SBI just add another skill. Exactly the same but one purges and one cleanses. So you could have Off and Def locus. So to do what 1 does now requires 2 and they will need synergy and timing. Or Split them as needed.

• Quote from Agrafka: “yeah, okay, we already finish talking about that. Everyone know that one hideout will be like before. Now we are talking about other ones, like public or alliance hideouts. ” Alliance HOs require a channel if you have not set your home there. So they must be level 3. Public HOs will require a channel. So use the city crafting stations or take some risk as intended.

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “Does albion really think a small guild can put an ho at t8 map? Lmao they Will be renters in worst position now. It's a matter of time Gap between Big guild/alliance and small ones Will kill the lasts. ” No offense but a small guild shouldn't have a T8 hideout. T8 zones should be something that are fought over, and small guilds just can't compete. Go to a T5 zone and grow into something better.

• Quote from DaRuhl: “@Nesnes Hi, Will HQ's be placeable in Roads? This seems like a clear, reasonable, and important question, but I'm struggling to get a response, which is confusing. Thanks! DaRuhl ” At one time they had Mist's HOs listed but have since been removed. Until they clarify I would say plan on the HQs no being in the roads.

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Entering Hideouts now requires a channel ” This will be bloody... good luck everyone!

• Thank you for taking RMT seriously and banning those involved.

• Disarray (Zerg Debuff)

Oshien - - Developers' Statements

You want to fix zergs and eliminate the debuff? First remove alliances, may even want to reduce guild sizes. The game at this time just can't handle that many people. Second, remove all guilds tags and character names in the black and mist zones. Basically all identifiable marks besides health and mana bars (From people not in your guild) and let the true disarray begin. Some people may try to organize several groups but friendly fire will be awesome. Handholding in the dark will lead to a lot o…

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Oshien: “This sounds terrible. Can we just leave the system how it is and make the additional 20 levels a "prestige" system that grants no additional IP. This is a soft reset that no one has asked for and I don't think anyone will enjoy. I was faming up armors and weapons I don't typically use but that stops now, no point in wasting my time and effort. ” don't think it is a waste since faming those was allowing to be more versatile and now people that already …

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Metteia: “Yay!!! More gap between rich and poor, old and new. What a marvelous decision! Am i gonna be rekt by dude in t3 with 1300 ip now? xD ” When the higher combat specs get rolled out, we will combine this with a series of strong fame buffs, meaning that going from 0-100 will be significantly easier than it is right now. In addition to that, getting from 100 to 120 will be very hard. The result of that is that somebody starting at 0 will gain spec quickly, while…