Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• My suggestion is not to remove this mechanic, but to improve it. For example, when starting the disassembly, the model of the doll could start an animation, such as standing on its side or something like that indicating that it started the disassembly but without stopping the mount. The idea of the minigame is to be able to give an advantage, like getting off the horse with the running skill active, or with all the skills ready to use. If you miss the skills, the cooldown will be shorter than th…

• No I`m not, that`s why I imagined one way to make this action more balanced for everyone. The one who isn`t monted can see the animation and where the other guy will fall, them it gives chance to escape. I think this because I got ganked without chance of defense and lost all my items because of that dismount action and timing to skills. With this I can stun the enemies and run away or even start a fight like you said. That`s the plan with balanced, even them can see my action of dismount and pr…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Nope ” Why? What can be better in my suggestion?

• Good morning, I have an idea to dismount. Actually in game if you initiate dismount or get forced to because of the enemy attacks you have a cool down before you use you abilities. I'm thinking about it and my idea is, for forced dismount you don't have to change anything but for player dismount you can change. First player use a different combination of button to FAST DISMOUNT, will appear a bar in screen and in the middle one small yellow one. If player press the button in the yellow will dism…