Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Shadowdestroyer3: “Evas actually its real you just earn gems and they give you a code for premium just one question is this allowed on albion? ” The developers do not have this sort of promotion, so I'm pretty sure this is not legitimate at all. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Silenced by mistake

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Hi there @reyemon142, Please create a ticket so the support team can check on it: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Shadowdestroyer3: “Hello I have a question is this allowed I found a website called gpt leader It just says earn 700 gems to redeem a 30 day premium ” Hi @Shadowdestroyer3, please do not fall for website scams like this. To start with, there are no such promotions on Albion Online. Always refer to the main website albiononline.com/en/news for any updates. Feel free to send me a DM if you have any questions. ~Evas_Flarelight

• I've locked the thread as requested by the OP.

• Quote from SnowyEyes: “'What is CTA? ” Welcome to the forum @SnowyEyes, CTA means "Call to Action" or "Call to Arms". This is when big guilds guild rally their members to take down other players in ZvZ (zerg vs zerg, a Starcraft reference meaning huge number of players) to protect their territories or to capture different objectives like castles and outposts. ~Evas_Flarelight

• vaccination

Evas_Flarelight - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Vikiroy: “no, I'm just wondering if it is possible to legally transfer an account to another person ” Account transfers are against the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you signed up to play the game. Quote from Albion Online Terms and Conditions: “11.10 The User is not entitled to transfer or sell his User Account to a third party or let a third party use their User Account without the prior written consent of Sandbox Interactive. Any transfer consent of Sandbox Interactive do…

• Quote from NetViber: “I wonder if I can use DPS measurement programs like this one: triky313.github.io/AlbionOnline-StatisticsAnalysis/ and will I not get a ban? I know a lot of players use it, but I prefer to make sure? ” Welcome to the forum @NetViber, You can send a ticket to the support team so they can check on it: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from BadFish: “Thanks. That is helpful. When you join in on the zerg, do you usually get a group invite or do you just follow the crowd solo? ” When you're playing solo it's ok to just follow the Zerg around, but you'll earn more Faction points if you're in a group. Players mostly group up once they captured an outpost. Also check the Faction chat once in a while to see where the fights are. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @Scarlettress, Please reach out to the support team so they can review your referral: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• game crash

Welcome to the forum @n1007, Please send a ticket to the support team so they can help you troubleshoot your issue: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from SnowDawg: “Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from SnowDawg: “Is there a way i can change my forum name? ” Heya @SnowDawg, there's no way to change your forum name aside from creating a new account. ~Evas_Flarelight ” is there a way i can do that using the same email? Cuz it wont let me. ” There's no way to change it using the same email address. You'd need to register a new email address to use a new forum name. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Cloveed: “And how is it done? I always getting logged in with my mail automatically and didnt found, where i can turn it off. ” Heya, you're automatically logged in on Steam and there's no option to switch it off. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Build Sign on island missing

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Welcome to the forum @MeanStalker, I can see you've already set up some farms besides that plot you're on. You can access the build option by clicking on your portrait and selecting Build or by pressing H. Then select a farm and place it on top of that area you're in. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Login Bug

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Welcome to the forum @Bainly, I don't think this is a bug, you may have been typing either the email or password incorrectly when logging in. If you need further assistance, please create a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Deleted Character

Welcome to the forum @xclusively12, Yes there is, please create a ticket to the support team so they can have a look: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from SnowDawg: “Is there a way i can change my forum name? ” Heya @SnowDawg, there's no way to change your forum name aside from creating a new account. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Cloveed: “I wanted to ask, if its possible to switch the albion accounts fast, like its possible on mobile, so i dont have to change my steam account. ” What you're looking for isn't available, but once you know the email address associated your account it's quite easy to switch devices. Quote from horseRank: “So you can actually login to the game? I've been waiting a week to do that. ” Have you reached out to the support team yet? You can send them a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/…

• Hey there @Cloveed. Just to make sure I understand your question, are you asking if it's possible to use your Albion Online account on Steam to login to your mobile device? If that's the case, then the answer is yes. The email associated with your Albion Online account is displayed on the lower right portion of the character selection screen on Steam. You can use that email address and password to login to your mobile device. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Selling items

Welcome to the forum @Posti, When this happens, make sure you clear your marketplace filters. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Cyfrel: “how can I get cool badges on the forum like "refferer" and "founder" (even if the founder I already know is for the one who bought the game as founder) I only used these as examples because I don't know about existing ones. ” Hey there @Cyfrel As Bogul mentioned, the forum icons that show the Founder and Starter icons are associated with purchaseable game packs. These game packs are no longer available when the game went Free-to-play. ~Evas_Flarelight