Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• youtu.be/8Lvz4FhH8rA

• youtu.be/I19IJgwulok

• New Mercenary Jacket Interactions

Equart - - Bugs

fix this weird interaction on some spells asap SBI =(

• Oh NO! Now it will not be brain dead gameplay! --- But for real... it is not over, now you just need to change some builds and tactic/rotation. I would say even more, IF this open world changes boost activity in OpenWorld like Devs are planning - it will be a heaven for gankers, since amount of targets will be huge. As result - more profit.

• QOL change

Equart - - General Questions & Discussions

To be honest it doesnt matter for Albion players, since almost everyone is playing with it. But it might motivate some players to get this premium which will increase SBI revenue, and i HOPE it will help them in game development.

• QOL change

Add an option to check what kind of items you have in Chests/War Camps ALL over ther world via MAP , when you have premium account.

• Guys you dont need to post your links here in this thread Just download application form and send it here : Quote from Shadowbrick: “forum.albiononline.com/index.p…53ffdfb4f83da4ff0f585b176 Applying as a content creator is simple. Download the forum.albiononline.com/index.p…53ffdfb4f83da4ff0f585b176, fill it out and send it to us at creators@sandbox-interactive.com. We will review all applications and if we think you’d be a good fit for our program, we’ll contact you with further information. Ou…

• giphy.gif

• Twitch viewers

Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Equart: “I still dont think that CD is bad idea , i love the fact that they exist in Albion. -- Problem number #1 is that they got too good rewards - Insane RNG Chest drop on top of items you get from your victim + Demon loot. Which is killing sense in other type of content. And Problem number #2 - is that , i can bet , Devs thought that it would replace Solo dives in Open World. Which was their main mistake and misunderstanding, since it is two different type …

• Twitch viewers

I still dont think that CD is bad idea , i love the fact that they exist in Albion. -- Problem number #1 is that they got too good rewards - Insane RNG Chest drop on top of items you get from your victim + Demon loot. Which is killing sense in other type of content. And Problem number #2 - is that , i can bet , Devs thought that it would replace Solo dives in Open World. Which was their main mistake and misunderstanding, since it is two different type of content , which require different builds/…

• Quote from CDEEKS: “Quote from Equart: “Oh , i remember this guy. He was playing with T4.0 items since CBT in Runnel sink and ganking non stop. You just was outplayed @CDEEKS ” I did not die to him read post ” And i was not telling that he killed you. I told that he outplayed you , since you did not understood how he was in dungeon.

• Oh , i remember this guy. He was playing with T4.0 items since CBT in Runnel sink and ganking non stop. You just was outplayed @CDEEKS

• Twitch viewers

Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from CDEEKS: “the game died a slow cold death the miniute they made SRD despawn after 90 sec this was a place that offered consistent 1v1 or small gang pvp now dead as a fkn dodo spend hours looking for a fight now . not worth it when so many better MMO out now. ” lmao that barely did anything, and anyway SRD was almost never 1v1, it was like 3v1, and most of times the 1 was hurt by mobs ” Oh my naive boy , i wish it would be true.

• Twitch viewers

No content updates in Albion, and launches like NW. Everyone is bored. --- In future it will become even bigger problem - if incoming update will suck , because there are more MMOs incoming. --- And im not even talking about content creator support , even indie game studio got this , but not Albion Online. P.S People were creating content on enthusiasm , but sooner or later they will burn out. P.S.S Ooh , and about twitch...lots of content creators move on YT. Especially people who create videos…

• Such trash rate should be in the game 2 years ago... We also got chain CC problem , but it is another thread to discuss.

• @Midgard No , they should not. Skins is a huge part of Albion market. --- It is the same when they closed SRD , and open world become dead in BZ and half dead in RZ. There is no sence to shoot yourself in the knee one more time, at least i hope they learned this lesson. --- And people who are abusing this referrals... to be honest, who cares? If it is not affecting in-game economy in a bad way - i dont mind.

• youtu.be/Osw1dLeF3FI

• youtu.be/7vmunf6RQIE