Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Hi Hello I was curious if anyone here could help me out. I am trying to figure out how Season Rankings work exactly. What kind of content give you points? I *think* it is World bosses and Mages? How exactly do you figure out the different mages work? Or what contributes to how many points you get? Thank you people who respond and help!

• Will the bug be fixed where Dead people can cap outposts?

• I like the channel idea. As someone who manages 50 farm plots, it takes some days almost 2 hours to manage all the plots. I just wish I didn't have to click 5-6 thousand times for everything each day. I would be alright with interacting with each 3x3 plot as a whole vs the whole island. Outside of the first week of farming and cooking, I have not split of a farm plot once.

• I can't use an Auto clicker anymore? However else will I be able to open my thousands of bags of Silver? :o /s but for real- QoL changes? Have an open all button for bags of silver and books. Also Planting/Watering/WhatEverYouDoToAnAnimalOnFarms to a whole 9x9 would be great. To pick up piglets, pick up Pigs, Put down Piglets, and Feed the Piglets takes on average 98 clicks per plot. Having 7 total animal plots across Islands I rent, that means I clicking around 686 times just for the animals. A…

• Hello! I am looking for help with some Farming math. Several of my guild mates have donated island plots so that I may utilize them to make Pork Pie for our H.O. in the roads. Currently, I have 30 farm plots available to me. I am using 6 for pigs, 2 for Sheep milk, 5 for corn, 7 for wheat, and the rest (10) for Food to feed all the animals. I am curious if this is the best way to do this and what is the best thing to grow WITH OUT focus to feed the animals? Looking at the plots, I based it off 1…

• Is any of this allowable? I make an alt account and give it premium for a month. I give the alt silver (In a royal town) The alt buys and owns an island. The alt gives access to the main account for the island. The main account uses the farm plots on the alt's account. The main account uses the farm plots on the alt's account after it loses premium. The Main account uses the farm plots on the alt's account and the alt never logs in again after premium. A third alt account is made. The third alt …

• 1) Bug. I may have missed someone saying something, but the new fish are bugged. despite all announcements saying you could chop them, you can not chop them. I found this out after investing ALL of my silver to chop them (it is how I make silver.reallllllly slowly) So now I am stuck with a few thousand fish that i can not cook nor chop. If I sell them on the market I will lose a large sum of money. Please fix this 2) Fishing. Fishing is great. I love it being a mini game. I really enjoy the upda…

• New Fish Can Not Be Chopped

UwUnuzzlesUwU - - Bugs

Any suggestions on what to do in this game since I am out 2 mill silver on this? I have been chopping fish but only made about 30k.

• New Fish Can Not Be Chopped

UwUnuzzlesUwU - - Bugs

Spent all my silver on Snappers to find out that they can not be chopped. Despite the official update saying they can be chopped. Help? I currently have 2k snappers and 129 silver

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Deathskills: “So when y'all banning people for scriptlooting? Oh and regarding what @wolfo70 said, he is on point, giving your shit cause you leaving isn't bannable since i stopped the game twice and always ended up giving about 100-200m of gear/silver to 2-3 people each time I stopped. ” Quote from ogskun: “What about banning speed hackers... when?? ” We are actively doing this. If you have evidence of the above, please send them to support@albiononline.com ”…